Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evening Good looking - hope you are doing well. Love the new hair. If you get a couple of minutes - I dropped you a PM

I was kept awake by some great conversation.

So I thought I'd post these before trying to get some sleep.

I have a lot of PMs to catch up on - I'm sorry, and I will asap!

Attachments

• purple 1.jpg
    purple 1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 337
  • purple 2.jpg
    purple 2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 309
See, if I had any amount of self restraint, I would pace myself in posting photos.

Then I could post one every day (probably for a year with the number I've posted so far!)

But instead I get really excited about them.

And just keep posting them! And then have droughts in between...

Oh well. Today's not the day that's going to change.

I don't really wear that purple set of panties so much. Because they're not the most comfortable, I don't feel that sexy, and honestly I'm not the kind of girl to wear a string up my ass very often (sorry guys :)

This pair, though, I LOVE.

Attachments

• ruffle bend 2.jpg
    ruffle bend 2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 325
  • ruffle bend 1.jpg
    ruffle bend 1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 354
6 hours until I dye my hair! :: crosses fingers ::

In the meantime I'll be working but thought I'd leave these pictures behind.

See, if I had any amount of self restraint, I would pace myself in posting photos.

Then I could post one every day (probably for a year with the number I've posted so far!)

But instead I get really excited about them.

And just keep posting them! And then have droughts in between...

Oh well. Today's not the day that's going to change.

I don't really wear that purple set of panties so much. Because they're not the most comfortable, I don't feel that sexy, and honestly I'm not the kind of girl to wear a string up my ass very often (sorry guys :)

This pair, though, I LOVE.

I think all thre look great, the last set is very sexy indeed.
Love the new hair color too btw.

Procrastinating...

I'm totally putting off going in to work.

And have too many photos I'd like to share, overall.

But last night I changed my nipple rings!

And they may totally not match. So I'll probably just keep one of them and go back to plain on the other.

And for the first time they're more noticeable through clothing : /

These are a bit out of focus, but you can still see the rings. One I think is way cuter than the other : )

Was also surprised my nipples didn't get hard playing around changing them. But it hurt a bit. And today they are quite sore. But in a good way : )

Attachments

• IMG_7622.jpg
    IMG_7622.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:
wow simply fantastic .....

Fantastic as always ......thanks for panty pics.:rose:

Thanks for sharing with us each day ;)

Poor baby girl!! Can I come over to massage them, rub some lotion on them, to amek the pain go away??/ How about I also take care of your delicate flower that needs attention?

Your eye pic that you thought was spooky, I found mezerizing.

And they may totally not match. So I'll probably just keep one of them and go back to plain on the other.

These are a bit out of focus, but you can still see the rings. One I think is way cuter than the other : )

Was also surprised my nipples didn't get hard playing around changing them. But it hurt a bit. And today they are quite sore. But in a good way : )

Your tits are looking so sexy now. I woukd love to win my tongue all over your nipples.

It should be criminal to have tits like yours. I'd be busy for hours with them!

ohmahgawd ...

beautiful, just beautiful. Enticing, alluring and makes me go mmmmmhmmmm.
again thanks for sharing ..
:rose::rose::rose:

Those look great. Excuse my naivete, but I've wondered how they're done. Is it like piercing your ears?

Purple is your color!! That or I love that thong!! ;)

Those look great. Excuse my naivete, but I've wondered how they're done. Is it like piercing your ears?

It is like piercing cartilage on the ear - done with a surgically sterilized needle. Nipple held with a sort of forceps that allows the needle to pass through.

Like this.

31f9jDIYFKL._SS500_.jpg

It is like piercing cartilage on the ear - done with a surgically sterilized needle. Nipple held with a sort of forceps that allows the needle to pass through.

Like this.

I was expecting you to say... "It is 100% the same as your ears. I got mine pierced at the kiosk in the mall while Timmie's mommy got him a waffle cone. Poor Timmy... with that lisp she thought he said a double dip of Chocolate succotash.. he said I wanna double her up and fuck that ass... and the kid was seven!!..." .... LOL...

I was expecting you to say... "It is 100% the same as your ears. I got mine pierced at the kiosk in the mall while Timmie's mommy got him a waffle cone. Poor Timmy... with that lisp she thought he said a double dip of Chocolate succotash.. he said I wanna double her up and fuck that ass... and the kid was seven!!..." .... LOL...

I like people who make me smile. You make me smile : )

More ruffles!

I really do like this pair...

Attachments

• ruffle 1.jpg
    ruffle 1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 212
  • ruffle 2.jpg
    ruffle 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 188
  • ruffle bend 3.jpg
    ruffle bend 3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 260