Date advice girls only

Jigsaw00

Experienced
Asked a girl from my class to a college event. She acutually said yess. I was very nervouse.

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

She's from montana do i talk about Montana?

Asked a girl from my class to a college event. She acutually said yess. I was very nervouse.

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

By the sounds of it...you'd better smoke a little pot or have a shot of whiskey beforehand ;) Sure, ask her about Montana...it's a good way to break the ice. And just relax ! She said yes ! :D

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

Tell her that she would rank a solid Montana 8, or a 5 based on nationwide standards.

Memorize the principal imports and exports of Montana and impress her with your knowledge as a conversation starter.

I thought this would be about taking Dear Abby or Ann Landers to a movie.

They're both dead,

Chill out. WenMontana girls tend to be laid back and friendly.

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

take a shower
wear clean clothes
brush your goddamn teeth
pay for everything
ask her questions, and actually listen to her answers

oh and warn her before you cum.

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

Talk about Washington's Monument.

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh...

219_1000.jpg

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

*smile*

A lot of the above and:

Don't stamp on her feet while dancing.
Open doors for her.
Don't ruin her blouse, or dress.

Will there be food?

Then don't chew with your mouth open.
Don't talk with food in your mouth.
Don't splatter food around.
The same for drinking.

Will there be alcohol?
Then don't drink to much.

Will there be food?

Then don't chew with your mouth open.
Don't talk with food in your mouth.
Don't splatter food around.
The same for drinking.

Will there be alcohol?
Then don't drink to much.

to this i'll add:

if it looks like the date is fizzling, if she's not having any fun, then pull out the hail mary: tequila shots!

Buy flowers, Bitterroot is the state flower of Montana, so get those. I didn’t see what Blobfish said just do the opposite of what that shit whole says.

Don't jackoff before the, date, don't memorize facts about Montana.
Ask her about herself about herself. Compliment her, her shoes, her hair, her breath, her eye, her hair. Tell her how beautiful she looks.
Hold the door for her, stand when she stands. Always remember she’s in charge.

Buy flowers, Bitterroot is the state flower of Montana, so get those. I didn’t see what Blobfish said just do the opposite of what that shit whole says.

Don't jackoff before the, date, don't memorize facts about Montana.
Ask her about herself about herself. Compliment her, her shoes, her hair, her breath, her eye, her hair. Tell her how beautiful she looks.
Hold the door for her, stand when she stands. Always remember she’s in charge.

Did you just call me a shit whole?

IT'S ON, BITCH!

But not to much!

quite right.
usually it only takes 4 or 5 for successful removal of panties.
any more than that, and you're going to end up cleaning puke off the floor of your mazda :(

What do I do now?

What do I talk about?

You have fun! Make conversation. Smile. Talk about stuff. Have a laugh.
Relax and be yourself. Be a friend.

WHAT EVER YOU DON'T BRING DRUGS OR DO DRUGS. If she does drugs she's not the girl for you. Are you over 21 if yes feel free to drink alcohol, bring a condom just in case. I mean it's the first date so nothing gonna happen but, what I learned in law school is always prepared.

WHAT EVER YOU DON'T BRING DRUGS OR DO DRUGS. If she does drugs she's not the girl for you. Are you over 21 if yes feel free to drink alcohol, bring a condom just in case. I mean it's the first date so nothing gonna happen but, what I learned in law school is always prepared.

i bet you're life of the party at your weekly euchre match

What the fuck...

Back