Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me ........ at a Bachelor's Party and me being the ummmmm " entertainment " ;) !

How about being the center of attention as attention is given. Lets just say.....everyone loves themselves very much! Now that is a Bachelor Party. Can any one say.....Happy Endings?

For a while, I've wanted to fuck my girlfriend's mother. I know it's not too taboo, but I'm sure a lot of people would look down on it >:]

Where do I RSVP?

No worries ........... ill be sure to send you one once i know it'll actually happen ;) Juust teassssing !!

I simply love the way your mind works........

Well ive always said that the largest human sexual organ was our " minds " ;) !! Most women can't just click a switch and be horny ......... unlike men who can wink wink ........... thus why i try to keep sex on my mind so when it is time to ummmmm get naughty ummmm im more than ready yaaay ;)

No worries ........... ill be sure to send you one once i know it'll actually happen ;) Juust teassssing !!

Well ive always said that the largest human sexual organ was our " minds " ;) !! Most women can't just click a switch and be horny ......... unlike men who can wink wink ........... thus why i try to keep sex on my mind so when it is time to ummmmm get naughty ummmm im more than ready yaaay ;)

Again.......I love the way you think........so you are always ready......mmmmmm......

Me ........ at a Bachelor's Party and me being the ummmmm " entertainment " ;) !

I have a fantasy like that but it's a large party. The "entertainment" is several girls, me among them. The girls start the show with a lesbian display and the men are gradually included. There is something provocative about the idea of "servicing" men. My pleasure is secondary and the impersonal sex is all lust.

I have a fantasy like that but it's a large party. The "entertainment" is several girls, me among them. The girls start the show with a lesbian display and the men are gradually included. There is something provocative about the idea of "servicing" men. My pleasure is secondary and the impersonal sex is all lust.

Wow.........intriguing words.........I love the way your mind works too!

I have this same fantasy...but I am the only woman left to service everyone...men and woman alike. I love the idea of being watched by everyone as I make my way around the room!

I have this same fantasy...but I am the only woman left to service everyone...men and woman alike. I love the idea of being watched by everyone as I make my way around the room!

It's even hotter if you're tied to a post in the middle of the room and when anyone at the party wants to be serviced, they just come to you and use you right in front of everyone else.

Again.......I love the way you think........so you are always ready......mmmmmm......

Ohhh if you only knew how .......... naughty i actually do think ;) !!

Hmmmmmm that's what makes it soo exciting ....... the " lust " part where men and women just can't wait to get their hands on you and do all the naughty things that one deserves ;) !

I've never made love with a woman but I believe I'd do a good job and I do think I'd get wet and excited and orgasm if she were to kiss or lick me or touch my pussy.

I hope you get that experience. It's so completely different than being with a man. Not necessarily better, just....different. :heart:

I hope you get that experience. It's so completely different than being with a man. Not necessarily better, just....different. :heart:

I hope you do too! All of them....you seem to be quite enthusiastic about the fantasy!

My fantasy:
I go over to a young ladies house (how we met isn't a concern). She invites me in and is wearing a robe and she stands in front of me and lets it fall open and off of her revealing her gorgeous nudity. She drops to her knees unbuckles, unzips me and pulls me out. She slowly slides my pants down and starts to give me a slow sensual blow job. Then stands up and leads me to the couch where she kneels back down between my legs and tells me to relax and enjoy myslef. I close my eyes and lay back enjoying her mouth and gentle rubbing of my thighs. Suddenly it feels a bit different and I look up to see she has one hand on the base of my cock and the other on the back of her husbands head pusshing him up and down on my cock. She takes my balls into her mouth below him and then tells him to do a good job and she'll be nice to him. She sits up on the couch and kisses me rubbing my thighs and chest as I kneed her breasts and we passionatly make out while her man has to service me. Next she stands up turns around and impales herself reverse cowgirl onto my cock and tells him to lick from my balls up to her clit making sure to get it all. Eventually the feeling, the mood and the control I have over pleasing his lady this close to his face is more than I can handle and I tell her I'm going to cum. She stands up and tells him to clean the pussy from my cock and to take my cum in his mouth. He does as he's told and I have an explosive orgasm onto his mouth and lips. She bends forward pushing her pussy onto his face lowering him to the ground and she sits on him riding his tongue and tells me over her shoulder when I'm recovered I can have her anyway I like as long as its in this position over his face.........

I'm straight (I believe) but something about him being forced to service me for her pleasure while I'm given my way with her makes me break zippers...Though the thought of just having a guy one on one makes me feel like I'm nude at a retirment home (cold and anti-sexual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back