What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving day, moving day, moving day!

the car is packed and i am picking up Master in the train station in 40 minutes :)

bed.jpg

...I need to ask Daddy if we can get one...

A wonderful 24 hours long midsummer party. :)

Great people, a bunch of cute kids, good food, lots of drinks, dancing, games, bonfire, midsummer's pole, singing and playing music, sun and rain and thunder and sunrise...

Absolutely lovely

These pictures made me laugh.

Attachments

• kissinghamster.jpg
    kissinghamster.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 46
  • holycrepe.jpg
    holycrepe.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 42
  • ocdcat.jpg
    ocdcat.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 35
  • soup.jpg
    soup.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 72
  • ohgrate.jpg
    ohgrate.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 44
See the reaction of my kids on the parcel A. sent us made me smile. :)

Love my caring ogre! :heart:

And also my old work pals and my old boss made me smile.

I am gonna start working where I worked before I got pregnant. Saw my boss and my old pals today and uhmm, their reaction to my comeback was just sweet. Made me feel nice and warm inside. :eek: It's nice to know I do something right!

I got a great boss and good pals. What else could one want? :)

My kids. The greatest thing about my children is even when I am down they make me laugh just being themselves.

I said some off hand remark this morning while trying to pay bills about needing to run away, like maybe to a convent. My daughter told me very seriously "Mom, number one you can't run away it's against the law to adbandon your children. Number two--I don't think they allow tequila in convents. Number three--you're not Catholic" :)

LOL i came to this thread still wondering what i would write coz i really dint have anythin to share until i read this..LOL this is priceless.. and it surely made my day. Thank You so much LOL..

Greenpeace is on the island for a few days! They just arrived by ship. Cool. I'm going to try and chit chat with a few of the dudes.

Also, an early B-Day present, from a friend, arrived in the mail - three bars of Swiss dark chocolate. YUM.

Also, an email out of the blue from a German travel writer I met when I first arrived here. He wants to interview me for some big magazine, (it's German, I'm not familiar with it). I don't care about the interview part but I thought it was really sweet that he said I was "the single most interesting person he's met in all of his travels". Wow. Now I have to take my big, fat swollen ego out for a walk to let out some air.

Oh, and the supply ship is finally unloading!!!!

A 2 or 3-year-old child was trying to eat a piece of bark outside of the grocery store today. His mom was chasing him all over, pleading with him not to eat it because it was dirty. Of course, the kid wants to eat it all the more and is just shoveling it into his mouth just as fast as he is running. Way too funny!

A 2 or 3-year-old child was trying to eat a piece of bark outside of the grocery store today. His mom was chasing him all over, pleading with him not to eat it because it was dirty. Of course, the kid wants to eat it all the more and is just shoveling it into his mouth just as fast as he is running. Way too funny!

Lol..that made me smile. Thank you :rose:

Also, an email out of the blue from a German travel writer I met when I first arrived here. He wants to interview me for some big magazine, (it's German, I'm not familiar with it). I don't care about the interview part but I thought it was really sweet that he said I was "the single most interesting person he's met in all of his travels". Wow. Now I have to take my big, fat swollen ego out for a walk to let out some air.

Do you know the name of the magazine?

A girl told me yesterday that she loved mixed babies and thought our daughter would end up gorgeous.

I thought that was sooo sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back