Incest and dirty talk

mutterguffin2

Experienced
Hello, I am a Lit. author that has a passion for two things... Incest and talking dirty. If you also loves these things, please read some of my stories under the member name mutterguffin1 and mutterguffin2. Be warned that my stories are not for everyone. In fact I can tell you right from the get go that some of you may not be into them. My target audience are people who are into rough sex and lots of verbal and incest. If you are one of these people then I feel you will be very satisfied. Here's a mom/son story to start you off. http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=275403 and a naughty pic

Attachments

• im_02.jpg
    im_02.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Hello, I am a Lit. author that has a passion for two things... Incest and talking dirty. If you also loves these things, please read some of my stories under the member name mutterguffin1 and mutterguffin2. Be warned that my stories are not for everyone. In fact I can tell you right from the get go that some of you may not be into them. My target audience are people who are into rough sex and lots of verbal and incest. If you are one of these people then I feel you will be very satisfied.

So let me get this right, you're into abusive sex in your own bloodline? Oh your mother must be so very proud of you.

I just write it. I have never been with my mother or sisters. I also should say that personally, I don't insert the image of my mom or my sisters, I use my spank bank of women and insert their image when I fantasize about this. Like I said, my stories are not for everyone.

just like thomas harris wrote about a psycho cannibal; i bet his neighbours are scared? :rolleyes:

Mayhaps they should worry. If you can imagine it and put it to words, the action might not be as far from reality as one could proclaim.

Mayhaps they should worry. If you can imagine it and put it to words, the action might not be as far from reality as one could proclaim.

what bollocks. imagination is limitless whereas actions are tempered by morality, decency, and plain old knowing right from wrong.

Worry not Wyldfire, I have zero attraction to my mother and the same goes for my sisters. Although all of my sisters are attractive, the thought sickens me. However, the thought of taboo incest is very exiting to me. If you're not a fan of incest I respect that but you're not going to change my mind about my feelings for it. My writing style is not exactly popular. I'm just trying to reach my small audience that likes lots of dirty dialog and taboo incest. Most of the comments I get are very positive and I am always being urged to write more. My goal is to get more Lit authors to explore this style of writing and soon there will be an army of us and we will take over the world. *evil laugh* MOOAH HA HA. Just kidding...... or am I.

Last edited:
Since you can't spell 'positive' I'm unlikely to join your admirers. Basic literacy is useful.

Nice

schoolgirl_spanking.jpg

Hope this makes you smile a little ... I'll be reading your stories later. I am going to look for the name later but maybe a link would be helpful.

:kiss:

Blessings,

Julian

Hello, I am a Lit. author that has a passion for two things... Incest and talking dirty. If you also loves these things, please read some of my stories under the member name mutterguffin1 and mutterguffin2. Be warned that my stories are not for everyone. In fact I can tell you right from the get go that some of you may not be into them. My target audience are people who are into rough sex and lots of verbal and incest. If you are one of these people then I feel you will be very satisfied.

:rose:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1040585

Added the link for you - blessings.

Julian

Thanx for the link Julian. You're the greatest. Let me know what you think of the stories. Most of my stories are under the member name mutterguffin1. I only have one story under mutterguffin2.

Why is it that ,even tho we all have our certain kinks and perversians, everytime someone comes on here and has one we're not into people have to bash them and tell them that they are wrong? Is this gentleman asking you to participate. Look around ya'll there are thousands of incest stories. If I'm not mistaken it's the sextion with the most stories in it..that's a guess I haven't checked it. Plus there are a ton of threads of people into incest. I'm not saying I agree or disagree because that's not my point. I'm tired of people hating on others because they don't agree with the way they are thinking. Let's face it we are all sick twisted freaks in our own way. That's what makes this place so much fun.

Thanx snake, I couldn't agree more. I'm just a young writer trying to let people know that if they like it raunchy, I have the story for you. My writing is extreme but I know that there are people that are into it. If you must be a hater or a spell checker then I guess I can't stop you. By the way, we all know how to spell and punch a wrong key once in a while but I guess some people get off on exposing the the errors of others.

Well you know there are those out there that are perfect and never make mistakes. I know I mak a lot of them...

Why is it that ,even tho we all have our certain kinks and perversians, everytime someone comes on here and has one we're not into people have to bash them and tell them that they are wrong? Is this gentleman asking you to participate. Look around ya'll there are thousands of incest stories. If I'm not mistaken it's the sextion with the most stories in it..that's a guess I haven't checked it. Plus there are a ton of threads of people into incest. I'm not saying I agree or disagree because that's not my point. I'm tired of people hating on others because they don't agree with the way they are thinking. Let's face it we are all sick twisted freaks in our own way. That's what makes this place so much fun.

Very well said. I am so sick of these Dr. Lauras and Oprahs that want to pass judgment on everyone.

Last edited:
(wow he hit the wrong key big deal) Im not into incest but im not bashing him or think theres anything wrong with it he said right at the begining not everyone will like his stories so why are some of you bothering him if you didnt like it why did you even read his thread he lets you no what its about right up front???

Sorry Dude

stone-age-woman-and-man.jpg

Sorry man but I am all guy ... good luck & take care.

Julian​

Back