The Boss and the Naughty Wife (closed)

BeachBum25

Far Away
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Posts
15,065
Patrick O'Malley had already made his first million when most people his age were still paying off student debts. He was a hard working career driven individual who wanted to make sure that future generations of O'Malleys never had to struggle the way his parents had struggled. His parents had emigrated when Patrick was an infant. His father worked multiple jobs just to make sure they had a roof over their head and food on the table. Patrick worked his way through college and refused to accept any grade lower than an "A." He also made connections that enabled him to walk out of college and into a high powered firm. He worked his way up from the bottom.....nobody could out-work him. With all of the hard work came an air of cockiness. He wasn't cocky, though. He was just extremely confident


He knew how to take care of himself. He was 35 years old, fit, athletic build, 6'2", 180 pounds, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. Patrick always dressed for success, whether going to work, or going out on the town.

Patrick had recently been chosen to head the Investor Relations Office. This promotion was not going to make Patrick relax. He was far from where he wanted to be. He worked long hours, and expected the same of his subordinates. He had the largest office on the trade floor, and he had the respect of all of the members of his team. There was also an element of fear.....his team had heard of his success, and his no nonsense attitude in how he wanted things done. The people ion his team looked up to him. They knew that they could be successful if they followed his directions. Patrick was a winner, and they knew it.

The CEO was in town and there was going to be a reception at the office with approximately 200 people; mainly staff and their spouses or significant others. Patrick thought this would be a great opportunity to mingle and network and to get to know his team better. He told his secretary to email the team and inform them they were all expected to attend with their SOs.

Patrick arrived early to make sure things were in order.
 
Sasha was putting the final touches on her makeup in the spacious dressing area in her luxury townhome. She looked at herself in the mirror and she had to admit she looked stunning in this short cocktail dress and stiletto heels. It was a daring dress. Its one piece dress had a deep scoop bodice that was so low cut that it barely covered her tits. The one inch wide shoulder straps were right out at the very edges of her creamy shoulders. The skirt was so short that it revealed almost all of her thighs. It was sexy but not too, though just a wee bit, slutty.

She was proud that she had kept her slender figure, especially her pert ass and silky legs & thighs, which were developed from high school sports and her years as a model. college. She’d had a chance to go pro but she found Kev, a rising star in an investment bank. She fell in love with him and his money and promising career. 4 years into her marriage, she was waiting for Kev to join the highest echelons of the bank. But she made the most of the money that Kev earned.

She had loved attending these office get-togethers. She enjoyed dressing up and dressing up to tease. There was not a single friend of Kev that she had not flirted. So was the case ith most of her colleagues. She loved teasing them, making them desire her. But this was a new office and new folks for Kev and her. She was therefore all the more excited.


She met up with Kev who drove her to the 5-star hotel that was to serve as the venue for the event. Slowly, her arms in her husband's arms, she walked in.
 
Patrick surveyed the large room where the reception was to take place. He was pretty happy with the way things were, but he was a perfectionist and asked to see the Banquet Manager. Patrick pointed out a few things, including dirty table cloths, smudges on glasses at the bar, and even some old limes that the bartender had in a glass on the bar. The Banquet Manager agreed to have everything taken care of before the guests began arriving.

When Patrick was certain that everything was in order, he went up to the room that he had taken at the hotel. It was the VIP suite and he was staying at the hotel because he was certain he would be one of the last to leave. Me wanted to make sure that he observed everyone in attendance for the duration. He was also staying at the hotel to make sure that the CEO, who was staying in the Presidential Suite, had everything that he needed.

Patrick dressed in a black Armani suit, with a white shirt and a black silk tie. He knew it was a bit formal looking, but it sent a message that he wanted to be clear about. He wanted everyone to know he was always working. He also knew that he looked very sharp in the suit, and he was sure that there would be some attractive women there, and he knew the importance of a good first impression.
 
Sasha walked in to the party, with her husband. She could notice the effect she had on Kev's colleagues. Many men could not take their eyes of her and her ravishing dress. Few ladies complimented her while some others could not hide their envy.

She was introduced to Mr. Roger who was the CEO of Kev's new company. She stood on her toes to give him a peck on his cheek. Roger had a tall athletic body and looked rather fetching for his age. Roger reciprocated her with a long peckon her cheeks, but his hands brushed against her, one hand even extending to the small of her back, in fact, even caressing her ass for more than a second.

Sasha felt flustered a bit but she kept her poise. This is what she enjoyed, teasing and tantalising them. “Who knows, Roger is not the worst-looking man for a little bit of fun”.

But as soon as Roger released her, her eyes met a strikingly good looking man, closest to a living Greek God she had seen. Dressed in a black Armani suit, with a white shirt and a black silk tie, tall, light brown hair, and hazel eyes, he almost swept Sasha off her feet. She could not help but feel something in her loins as she looked and soaked in this gorgeous specimen. Dressed in armani, he was obviously rich. A combination of wealth and looks always acted like aphrodisiac for her.

Sasha casually walked towards this mystery man, a little bit of strut in that.
 
Patrick's entrance into the event certainly did not go unnoticed. The majority of the employees and their spouses turned and watched as Patrick walked into the room. It was the recognition that he wanted. Met he people knew he was important, and that he was not finished in achieving his goals. Many of the employees made their way to him and greeted him. Most of them did so because they were brown nosing and wanted to be noticed by Patrick.

Patrick focused on the women in the crowd. He did not need to use this as a way to try to advance his career. His hard work would take care of that. Patrick was checking out the women that were at the event. There were quite a few of them, and he started to take note of the ones that he would talk to that night, and assess the potential that they possessed.

There was one particular woman who caught his eye. He saw her standing there with a man who Patrick had seen around the building, so, he assumed that the woman was the guy's significant other. Patrick made his way over and started talking to the couple. He complimented her on her outfit and how good she looked....all the time paying absolutely no attention to the guy. Then, Patrick saw another woman. She was walking in his direction. He continued talking to the woman in front of him, but he kept,an eye on the other woman.
 
Sasha strutted towards*this Greek God of mystery man. She was almost pulled towards him by his dazzling looks and trappings of wealth. She saw him look at her. Her heart almost skipped a beat when their eyes bit. She saw him keeping an eye on her even as she saw him talking to her friend and husband's colleague, Heather.

Sasha went and exchanged pleasantries and airkisses with Heather, brushing against the mystery object of her lust in the process. Even the faint touch made her go weak in her knees. She looked at him and then to Heather with a smirk “I see you have found yourself very pleasant company, gorgeous! I hope you do not mind sharing.” and then flashed a twisted smiled back at him.
 
Patrick saw the woman approach with confidence. She started talking with the woman that he had been talking to' and then she said something about sharing. She was a little over-the-top, but, he had to admit, she looked hot.

Patrick smiled at the woman and said, "hello ma'am. My name is Patrick O'Malley and I am the Vice President in charge of investor Relations. Who have you come to my little party with?" Patrick looked around the room to see if there was anyone following behind her.
 
Sasha heard the mystery man introduce himself as Patrick O'Malley, V-P in charhe of investor relations. He was Kev's new boss. The fact that this stallion of a man had control over her Kev almost made her spine tingle.

“Your party? so you must be the gracious host! Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party. I am Sasha, your new employee Kev's wife. I must say I am loving my time here. So, you are the V-P Investor Relations? With you as the V-P, I would not mind being an investor.” Sasha said with a smile as her eyes took in his gorgeous hard body.
 
"Oh, so you are Kev's wife. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here." She certainly was a flirt.....an extremely attractive and sexy one at that. He would certainly enjoy hitting that. He wondered how Kev had been able to get hooked up with her. He was not impressed by Kev so far.

"Since you are enjoying being here so much, I will have to see what I can do to keep you around. Of course, if Kev steps up his game it would guarantee that I would be able to keep you around." He smiled at her and placed his hand on the small of her back. "Would you like to get something from the bar?"
 
"Oh, so you are Kev's wife. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here."

"I am having a fabulous time, indeed! Sasha responded as she smiled back at him.

"Since you are enjoying being here so much, I will have to see what I can do to keep you around. Of course, if Kev steps up his game it would guarantee that I would be able to keep you around." She heard Patrick say as he placed a hand at the small of her back. She could sense a tingle run through her body at his touch and almost gasped.

"With you as his boss, I would love to be around...Can I help in anyway to ensure that Kev steps up his game" Sasha asked with a twisted smile as pushed in little closer to him.

"Would you like to get something from the bar?"

"That would be nice. Perhaps Long Island Iced Tea! or perhaps sex on the beach" She said with a smile as she almost yearned for his hand to go a little lower.
 
Patrick smiled as they walked to the bar. He kept his hand on the small of her back as they moved. This one was a real piece of work, and he had a feeling that she was doing more than flirting.

"Well, you could provide your husband with some motivation. I really do not need people on my team that are not motivated, and he does not seem to be motivated. I have to be honest with you Sasha, he was not my choice for the position he is in. That decision was made prior to me getting my position, so, I need him to step up, or I will have to move him somewhere else. That would really be a shame too, because it would mean that you would be leaving."

As they got to the bar, Patrick let his hand brush over her firm ass as he removed it from the small of her back. "So, Sasha, tell the bartender what you want."
 
Sasha walked together with Patrick to the bar. Her innate exhibitionism took hold of her as she moved her hips a little more with Patrick's hand on the small of her back as he spoke. In the process, she brushed a little more against him

Sasha heard him say that Kev needed more motivation and how he needed to step up. She knew that she had to step up her game too. Perhaps her flirtatious games and being a cocktease could finally help Kev.

"That would be shame indeed, for him to move away from this job, and for me away from you" she said with a smile that was more an invitation. "I will keep him amply motivated, but I would love to help you too, if I can in any way!" she said, more a whisper. She almost gasped as she felt Patrick's hand brush over her firm inviting ass as he removed it from her back.

"So, Sasha, tell the bartender what you want."

"I will have one sex on the beach. Make it a little strong. I like it that way"
She said with a smile as she turned to Patrick
 
Patrick knew exactly what she was going to order. There was no doubt in his mind and what she told the bartender confirmed it. "So, you like it strong. Is kev strong for you? He doesn't seem strong at the office. I feel sorry for him that I have to ask his wife to provide motivation."

When the bartender brought the drink for Sasha, Patrick picked it up and handed it to her. "I hope you find this to be strong enough for your liking Sasha." He winked at her as he handed it to her.

"There is one way that you can help me Sasha. You can make sure your husband puts in the time necessary to keep his job. It would be a shame for him to have to take his beautiful wife to another location. Especially since what she wants is right here."

He smiled at her. "I need to mingle for a little while. Perhaps we will bump into one another again tonight. I hope you enjoy your night." Patrick put his arm around Sasha and brushed her ass again as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
 
"So, you like it strong. Is kev strong for you? He doesn't seem strong at the office. I feel sorry for him that I have to ask his wife to provide motivation."

“Well, Kev is strong enough..and you do not have to feel sorry. A woman must provide motivation to his man, in every way and I am sure I can provide him all the motivation he needs. But let's not talk about him. I can see that you are quite strong. Would love to see that strength being used.” She said as her eyes roamed all over his body, especially his crotch.



“Why! Thank you! It is a pleasure to have the company of a chivalrous gentleman” Sasha said as she took the drink from Patrick as picked up the drink and handed it to her.


"I hope you find this to be strong enough for your liking Sasha." She saw him wink at her.

“Now that you have handed it to me, I am sure it would be strong enough for my liking! And sex can never be disappointing, even in the form of a drink. Isn't it?” She replied with a wink.

"There is one way that you can help me Sasha. You can make sure your husband puts in the time necessary to keep his job. It would be a shame for him to have to take his beautiful wife to another location. Especially since what she wants is right here."

“Don't you worry, Boss! She said that , stretching the word, Boss, making it as sultry as possible. “I will keep a tab on him. After all, I would not want to go anywhere away from here”

"I need to mingle for a little while. Perhaps we will bump into one another again tonight. I hope you enjoy your night." Peek.

“Sure!” she replied as she felt Patrick give her a kiss on the cheek amd put his arm around her and brush her ass again. His touch sent a jolt through her as she pressed herself against him, almost pressing her against his crotch.

She pulled away and headed straight for the dance floor. She started dancing as she went, so was in full party mode by the time she reached it. The drink loosened her inhibitions if she had any, as mingled with revellers. Her hair slinging, hips gyrating, and heavy tits sloshing, she danced by herself, but also with strangers, both male and female, inadvertently rubbing against her from all sides. As partners came and went, as she brushed against them, she could feel herself getting hot and aroused. And then she saw Patrick on the dance floor and she floated towards them.
 
Patrick watched as Sasha headed to the dance floor. He moved around the room and spoke with quite a few of the employees and their significant others. He introduced himself to those he did not know and he chatted with them. He also chatted with people he did not know.

Patrick saw Kev standing talking with a few coworkers. He made his way over to them and said hello to all of them. He talked with all of them for a while and then he took Kev aside. "So, Kev are you having a good time? It certainly seems like your wife is. We had a drink together earlier and she told me how much she enjoyed you working here. It certainly looks like she is the hit of the party, too." Patrick smiled at him as he stammered a response. "I am sure you work hard to keep her happy."

He moved away from Kev and went over and talked with the CEO and his wife. They moved off to the side for a little while and the discussion turned to business and productivity. Patrick mentioned that he was happy with all but one of his team members, but he was going to find a way to make the guy step up or he was going to get rid of him. When the CEO excused himself, Patrick was asked by his wife to dance. Patrick followed her to the dance floor and they danced appropriately.
 
Sasha saw Patrick dance with Kev's CEO's wife when a big, dangerously handsome stud found her. Sasha decided to provide a show for Kev. Or perhaps, it was the alcohol, her arousal and her innate exhibitionism that made the call.

She locked her beautiful eyes on his darker blue eyes, as she sensuously ran her tongue along her upper lip and gave him a smoldering hot come-hither look. He pressed up close as the song dictated a slow dance. Slow and sensual, their bodies pressed together, her tits rubbing his thick, muscular chest, her hips thrusting forward, sexily beating into his hips and groin. In the midst of it, she stole glances at Patrick noting that his eyes were on her too

After a moment he grew emboldened by her daring advances, and his hands started caressing her sides with brief “accidently” touches of her big bouncing breasts. Her full red, glossy lips curled into a mischievous smile as she noticed the bulge between his legs. So she pressed closer, rubbing her pubic mound against his big bulge, as her hands reached around and grabbed his butt.

“Oh baby,” he rasped out, barely heard through the loud, thumping music.

His hands rose up and around her, starting to stroke her back. So she raked her long nails not too gently down his back. When his hand rose higher, and buried themselves in her silky soft mane, caressing her sensitive scalp, Sasha closed her eyes and groaned wantonly.

“Such a pretty boy,” she whispered hoarsely, realizing she was getting too aroused. This was more than what she could handle on a dance floor

She decided to pull away. As she turned aside, she ran into Patrick who had come up behind her and he held her.
 
Patrick danced a couple of dances with the CEOs wife, and, when the CEO returned, his boss cut in and began to dance with his wife. Patrick walked over to Kev, who was standing just off the dance floor, and asked if that was his wife out there dancing with the new guy. Kev acknowledged that it was, but made no move in her direction.

Patrick stood there with Kev for a while, noticing how his wife was interacting with her dance partner. It seemed that Kev's wife wasn't getting enough at home because it appeared she was trying to get fucked tight on the dance floor.

The failure of Kev to do anything about what his wife was doing served as evidence to Patrick that he was right about Kev. He wasn't going to make it on Patrick's team. Patrick moved toward a couple of employees he had not talked to yet. He cut across the dance floor. As he did, Sasha broke away from the guy she was dancing with and walked right into Patrick. He took her in his arms as she bumped into him. "Easy Sasha. U.S. Everything okay. It seems like the new guy has you a little out of kilter."
 
Sasha moaned as Patrick took her in his strong arms.

"Easy Sasha. U.S. Everything okay. It seems like the new guy has you a little out of kilter."

"I am fine! At least, nothing that a dance cannot cure"

Sasha gave him a come-hither look as rubbed her voluptuous body against his long and lean body, savoring the fact he was driving her to the heights of pleasure.
 
Patrick moved out to dance with Sasha. Patrick had no intention of embarrassing himself by putting on a show in front of all of these employees and the CEO, but he would certainly let Sasha know what was up. This dance was not going to be anything like the respectful dance he had with the CEOs wife.

As they began to dance together he placed his hand on her hip. As they began to move to the music, his hand gripped her hip tighter. It was a controlling grip designed to send a message. He was pretty certain that she would get what he meant.

Their bodies moved to the music. He spun her around and pulled her back to him....her ass pressed to his groin. That only lasted a second, because Patrick knew she would start grinding that fine ass to him, and he was not ready for her to do that......not yet anyway.
 
There was a spring in Sasha's step as she moved out to dance with Patrick. They danced sensually, in unison with music as they pressed close to each other. Sasha gasped as Patrick placed his hand on her hip. As they gyrated to the music, she could feel his grip get tighter. This was the grip of a man who liked to be in control. As he gripped her tight, she almost had a mind to submit to him right there. His assertion brought out her submissive side. After taking the lead with Kevin, she needed to be put in her place, to be dominated, to be spanked.

She moved her hips in unison with Patrick. Soon her spun her around and pulled her back to him, she she pressed against him. Soon, her ass pressed to his groin and she just began to grind her ass to him when she felt him turn her around again. She let her husband's sexy boss take control for she knew she was ready to submit to all his whims.
 
There was no doubt in Patrick's mind that he could do whatever he wanted with Sasha. Her body was incredible, and he knew she was more than willing to give it to her. He was going to take it too....again and again...whenever he wanted.

With Sasha facing him they danced to the music...moving together perfectly to the beat. He placed his leg between hers and, with his hand on her hip, pulled her closer to him...his thigh pressing firmly between her legs.

While he pressed his thigh to her, he moved his hand from her hip and slid it up her back...slowly. His fingers brushed through her hair and gave it a light tug before his hand slid slowly back down. Patrick brushed his fingers over her tight ass and then he gave her ass a little smack. He made sure it wasn't obvious to everyone, but he knew that Sasha would know exactly what it meant.
 
Sasha pressed against Patrick again, her hot desirable body against his athletic strong form as moved perfectly to the beat. She almost let out a squeal as Patrick placed his leg between hers, almost brushing against her thighs, with his strong hands tightly gripping her hips,he pulled her even closer to him, her tits brushing against his strong chest, his thigh pressing firmly between her legs as she spread her legs a wee bit

She moaned as his hand moved from her hip and slid up her back. She pulled her head to the side in pure desire as his fingers brushed through her hair and gave it a light tug.

Mmm...she moaned a little louder as Patrick caressed her tight ass and then gave her ass a little smack.

Sasha pressed against him even more in excitement, almost pressing her snatch against his crotch. Having her ass spanked like that in a dance floor in plain sight of others was incredibly arousing. She pressed against him as they continued gyrating to the music while she yearned for more from this sexy boss of her hubby.
 
When the song ended, Patrick spun Sasha around again so that her back was to him. He placed both hands on her ass and discreetly squeezed it hard. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "thank you for the dance. I know that you want more than that, but, unfortunately, you are here with your husband."

He smacked her ass again, and moved away. He needed to mingle with some other people, and he had to make sure that he paid some attention to the CEO, who he did not expect to stay much longer. Patrick said hello to several employees and spoke to their significant others as he moved around. It was turning out to be a very nice party. It certainly accomplished what he needed it to do.

Patrick moved back over to the CEO and his wife. They chatted a little before they said they were going to call it a night. They thanked Patrick for a nice party, and the CEO made plans to meet Patrick for lunch the next day. Then, they left.

After seeing them out, Patrick moved around the room again. He saw Kev arguing with his wife, and decided to see what was up. "Hey guys. Is everything okay?" He paused for a second as they both looked in his direction. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
 
Ohhh..oooooh ...yes.

Sasha moaned as Patrick spun her around and placed his hands on her ass and squeezed it hard. This man knew how to press her right buttons and was making her putty in his hands right now.

She leaned back against her as she felt him lean down, his breath in her ear as he whispered in her ear as he smacked her ass again, "thank you for the dance. I know that you want more than that, but, unfortunately, you are here with your husband."

She decided to pull away, much against her desire. "Pleasure is aaall mine. Cannot wait to grind and dance with you again" she said as she bid bye to this sexy stallion in front of her. She knew she had to have him very soon one day. But she did not know whether he would be her conquest or the other way around.

Sasha went to back to chat with Kev but he seemed a little off and said that he had to go back to work. She tried to cajole and goad him into going back home. After this evening's dirty dance with Patrick and the stud before him, she needed a release. But Kev seemed to have other ideas.

As they were arguing, Patrick stepped in "Hey guys. Is everything okay?" He paused for a second as they both looked in his direction. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Sasha's eyes lit up as he was Patrick "Can you please drop me home? It appears that Kev has some work at office and wants to go back to get that done right now and I am left without a ride! Will you rescue this damsel in distress" She asked Patrick, she she flashed a twisted smile at him.
 
Patrick looked at Kev. "You see what happens when you don't get your work done in time. You leave your poor wife to have to ask your boss for a ride home. Wouldn't it be much better to be able to leave with your sexy wife and drive her home?"

Patrick then turned and looked at Sasha. "I am not going home tonight. I have a suite here at the hotel. If you don't mind hanging around until everyone leaves though I will go up to the room, get my keys, and drive you home. It shouldn't be too much longer."

As he waited for Sasha's reply, Patrick looked over at Kev. In his eyes, Kev was weak. It certainly seemed like Sasha was with him for the money, and for the parties at work. "Well, Kev, I will take good care of your wife and make sure she gets where she wants to go."
 
Back
Top