What is your favorite lube?

Ready4fun69

Really Experienced
Just courios, what is your favorite lube? I'm an Astro glide fan. It's the ultimate for stroking your rock hard cock!! Anyone have a choice? I'm using mine now

Call Me Old Fashioned...

Tried various lubes and always come back to good old Vaseline. Stands up to long edging sessions and provides the perfect (for me) balance of friction and lubrication.

Messy to clean up but a small price to pay for the pleasure it gives.

For anal penetration, a lube like KY works well for me. I rarely need a re-lube after the initial penetration.

Fresh cum is a great idea but I don't think it would last for a good hard fucking.

Just courios, what is your favorite lube? I'm an Astro glide fan. It's the ultimate for stroking your rock hard cock!! Anyone have a choice? I'm using mine now

i love k.y jelly it never lets me down ,either that or cum ,

For stroking my cock --- it's Making Love Flavored EDIBLE Body Massage Oil - Strawberry

yummy when mixed with precum

Haha, whatever is in the nightstand drawer, or spit!

Seriously spit is always available, is latex & silicone friendly, doesn't taste horrible (or like, well, lube.)

Just stay away from the ones that have desensitizer ingredients.

KY liquid is good for a quickie--either by oneself or when one doesn't have the time for foreplay, to get the wife good and wet with cum and spit. But for smooth, long-lasting slickness with the Rambone (or Hand) up my ass, it's actually vegetable shortening. Inexpensive, doesn't wear off, strikes that perfect balance of friction and slipperiness, and guaranteed non-toxic.

luve lube

I love hot cum for a lube, it lasts just long enough for all to share, esp when two or more are shooting it!

i have chocolate and strawberry by ky. as embarrassing as it is to admit i finally got to use it for its intended purpose instead of just gaging my ears lol.

Liquid silk...water based, good for everything including my very expensive silicon toys, slippery enough for anal...just don't mistake it for spunk like I did last night and lick up the drops from his stomach...gack...:cool::D

And as we're fluid bonded, for that last knee shaking orgasm after he's cum...his spunk with my Lelo...;)

Albolene make up remover for stroking. Light, silky, doesn’t wear off easy and odorless/tasteless. Also good for anal, but my favorite for that is cum!

Back