potential summer romance idea

smithE101

Virgin
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Posts
25
trying to decide on what to write next....

one idea ive come up with is it's early summer, guy is out with friends
(could be the beach or pier or something) meets up with his sister and her friends and they're all hanging out.
At some point throughout the evening a situation arises where one of his sister's friends ends up in a distressful predicament. The guy comes to here rescue but in the process injures himself, maybe a broken arm or leg. After a hospital visit, he is told that he needs to be bedridden for the rest of the summer. So he's at home while his friends are out all day enjoying the summer. Sister's friend shows up feeling guilty and they begin hanging out all day and even nights, i think we all know where this is leading, not sure if it should be romantic development into a relationship or just lustful carnal encounters.
One thing im unsure of is the distressful situation the girl gets herself into requiring the guy to step in.
 
She could be caught in a riptide and he jumps in to rescue her and gets slammed into one of the posts of the pier while pulling her to shore, thus resulting in the broken bones. Maybe two broken arms, thus making him helpless to do much of anything until he's out of the casts that are on his arms. Which makes him dependent on sis or someone else in the family. Only, the girl he saved steps in as sis's replacement out of a sense of gratitude. With both arms in a cast, you can imagine some of the day-to-day activities he's going to need help with. ;)
 
Last edited:
hmmm...i like it. i might have him break just the one arm, right if he's right handed, but make the injury serious enough that he needs to be bedridden.
 
Back
Top