Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

Yes agree so hot.
Sucking a cock gives me a feeling of being in control rather than th opposite. I can dictate what he is experiencing and hear, feel, taste and smell his emotion x
well said; i agree totally!! thanx for the hard on...;)
 
I usually think of oral, both giving and receiving, as prelude to fucking or being fucked. Yesterday I was reminded how awesome cocksucking is.
I'd made a date for a guy to come over and fuck each other, but he didn't show, even after a bunch of degrading/subjugating emails, which seriously put me in a subslut mood.
After unsucksessfully trying to find another on CL, I headed for the local ABS,
and the arcade. Within five minutes, someone had joined me and was feeding me his cock. It just felt and tasted great and that sense of gratification as that cum slides onto my tongue!!!!
I swallowed three more loads before I left.
I still crave cock in my hole, but I love feeling and tasting a man jizz in my mouth.
I may try reducing the wait times next trip by Sharpie-making a T-shirt that says something like "this slut swallows!"
 
I love the feeling of his hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth as he moans from above and uses me for his pleasure.
 
love to have him place his hands on my shoulders and gently push me to my knees where he has already let his cock out and it is right there for my mouth when he puts his hand on the back of my head and pulls my mouth onto his hard cock and lowly inserts it an inch or so and then pulls it back until just the head is in my mouth and then starts to fuck my mouth faster and faster until he fills me with hot cum.
 
OMG Yes

When I first started down the bi path, as a man...not all the m2m play I did as a boy, sucking cock was a step in getting my partner ready to fuck me. A means to an end...and I wanted that end up my butt!
Today I love sucking, I'm very sub, love to give pleasure. Getting a guy hard, and getting him to cum in my mouth, is an exciting and sensual experience. I love it...love to feel him shoot in my mouth, love the taste of him...his skin, his precum and his final orgams. Nothing quite so powerful as using your mouth to give a man his pleasure.
 
I love to make him twitch and moan when I use my tongue to tease the head. Lightly use my teeth on the shaft and lick it all around before taking it as far as I can into my mouth. Having him hold my head and fuck my face (carefully! He is a nice man!) until he shoots his load into my throat or all over my tits.

Yes, I like that.
 
Love going down on guys. Love the feel of a hard cock in my hand and passing over my lips... I hunger for cock at times. And nothing better than feeling him do the same to me, 69 with that primal NEED...
 
When I was young a friend of mine would take turns suckin each other and that lasted into our mid teens. Many years later I decided I needed to suck a cock again. Had a lady friend who introduced me to a bi friend of hers. We met and went to his room, it was great laying with another naked man and feeling him get hard. stroking and licking his cock and balls tasting all of his juices made me oh so hot, loved it when he came for me. Have sucked a couple more since then and I really do enjoy feeling it harden in my mouth as I lick the head and shaft
 
When I was young a friend of mine would take turns suckin each other and that lasted into our mid teens. Many years later I decided I needed to suck a cock again. Had a lady friend who introduced me to a bi friend of hers. We met and went to his room, it was great laying with another naked man and feeling him get hard. stroking and licking his cock and balls tasting all of his juices made me oh so hot, loved it when he came for me. Have sucked a couple more since then and I really do enjoy feeling it harden in my mouth as I lick the head and shaft

:devil::devil:
 
I Do

I can't think of a more erotic way to physical please a guy than to take his cock in my mouth, bring him to an orgasm, and swallow his cum, all while he watches me.
 
Great thread!! Total cock sucking lover here :p

A cock is so responsive and makes it clear if your doing the job correctly. Plus the feeling of it in my mouth, yum!
 
I love to take a soft cock in my mouth and feel it grow for me

Amazing! I Love someone sticking my soft cock in their mouth and feeling it grow as they suck it till it more than fills them. Sometimes i feel getting my cock sucked is better than anal or vaginal sex. (not that i say no to either of those options!!!!!!) And plenty of people must Love sucking cock because when i advertise i get no pier of responses to cum to my work and suck me off out the back. And few of them want it reciprocated which leads me to believe they prefer to give than receive...
 
As the title says, who actuly enjoys sucking a hard dick, what's the best part for u.
I wouldn't have made this thread if I don't enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I don't know what it is, it's warmth, feeling it grow in ur mouth, just trying to go deeper and feel it throbbing in my throat... And then we get to the final throb and then there's really nothing better then the head of a big dick cumming in my enclosed mouth, ever bit of cum either hitting the back of my mouth or tongue. For me, the cum is DEFFINATELY THE BEST PART, nothing beats knowing eiher it was in ur ass a second ago, now ur sucking it until il blows in ur mouth, obviously my tongue is pressed hard up against the cock sumwhere and feeling that last little squirm then the pulse and throb and then magic, hot sticky yummy cum in my mouth *drools for cock*
*raises hand*
 
i love sucking a nice cock
big or small doesn't matter
i love draining all his juice only to keep sucking and feeling it growing hard in my mouth again
it's the power of knowing i can give such pleasure:D
 
Craigslist

So who is using CL to find a cock to suck and to be sucked? Don't want to post that on the forum.... that is ok but if you want to send me a PM regarding your experience, that would be great.

It is fun to know that married guys are hooking up to suck and be sucked on CL.
 
Back
Top