New Story Advertisments

hello and smooches

Hi all! I am new to the site and just had my first story posted. Please feel free to check out Mending Fences. Its a short story about a very sexy meeting between neighbors. It contains group outdoor sex, oral, anal and is MMF. I have just recently started trying my hand at writing. Hope you like it. Check out the link below.

https://www.literotica.com/s/mending-fences-1
 
My Valentine's Day Contest entry is up. It is A Valentine's Day Mess. It's getting a good number of views, but despite that, very little in the way of comments.

It's the 8000-word story of a brother and sister from El Salvador who are separated by adoption at a very young age. They're reunited as a Christmas gift from their parents. The story is set in New Mexico and includes some of the traditional superstitions and beliefs of the place. It isn't all fun and games. Incest/Taboo.

Your views, and comments are welcomed.
 
New author.

Hi all,

New to literotica, been writing for years but never really put it out there for people to read and give feedback.

Currently I have two stories,

1. My Sisters Keeper - https://www.literotica.com/s/my-sisters-keeper-1
Based on personal experience. It is a story of a younger sister who falls for her older sisters husband while trying to seduce him to test his faithfulness to her sister.

2. Neighbourhood Watch - Part 1 - https://www.literotica.com/s/neighbourhood-watch-pt-01
This is a story of a close knit neighbourhood that gets "really close". The first part is about the arrival of the newcomer Dan and he meets the welcoming committee of one.

I'm currently doing part two which is from a differ the perspective but continuing on from part 1.

Comments and feedback are welcome, especially constructive ones.

Thanks,

Cory
 
Next ("Millicent's")

Greetings, all. My next story is up, a charming little British-flavoured fable called "A Night At Millicent's"—which is not the name of a person, just to be clear, it's the name of the establishment where this takes place. Link is here: https://www.literotica.com/s/a-night-at-millicents
Do enjoy, chaps and lasses, 'tis jolly good. Ta! —Smokey
 
For the readers of male-perspective bisexual tales, beginning to run today in the Gay Male section, a tongue-in-cheek 2012 pen name novella set in Cape May, Luther, under my Lit. name sr71plt:

BLURB:

Luther is a young man seeming to be happily tooling along on the edge of life in the beach resort town of Cape May, New Jersey, only half aware of what is happening around and to him because he was born slow-witted. But what he appears to have been shortchanged in brain cells has been more than made up in physical attributes he inherited from a mixed-race coupling.

Those around him, from his priest to his former teachers to his current employers to jaded rich tourists and a social worker, are eager to take advantage of both of his most apparent traits—his innocence and good humored readiness to please and his arresting physical endowments. The few genuine friends he has—who aren’t so genuine that they shirk from getting in on what he has to offer themselves—feel sorry for his plight and worried for his future. But Luther himself seems happy as a clam and, perhaps, just perhaps, is more in control of what is going on, and less taken advantage of, than anyone suspects.

Luther’s “normal” life as the furniture refinisher for the antique store-owning pair of Tim and Alfred and sometimes fishing trip second mate to the married Rob is set on edge by busybody and judgmental neighbor, Mrs. Watson, when Luther is visited in his home workshop by his former gym teacher, Grant, and by Luther’s new, “special” friend, Keith, who decides that what would make Luther even more perfect would be a Prince Albert ring. When rich, predator yachters Jonathan and Pamela appear on the scene to sail Luther away into a new life of service, Luther is faced with the decision to go with the flow with good humor as he’d always done before to fit into life or to assert his own wants and needs.



788790.jpg
 
Winter is not yet over

Good readings to everyone.
I would like to point out that a second chapter to the Winter's Tale is up.
As the writing progressed I realized that the limited scope of the previous title A Thanksgiving's Tale was bugging me greatly. I therefore renamed the saga into A Winter's Tale which is much more appropriate.
The second chapter can be found here A Winter's Tale Chapter 2

If you haven't read the first chapter please find and read it first here.

The story is about two girls who have a chance meeting and then the world takes over. It is a long read and has a broad scope of characters.

Thank you very much for the comments so far for the story. It is not over yet.

Kraveree
 
At His Majesty's Pleasure

New(ish) historical/medieval noncon series with three chapters so far and plenty more to come!

There's intrigue and duplicity, an expansionist conqueror, a kidnapped princess, and much more. The story does focus on characterization and power dynamics, so it'll start out slow before steamy action ensues - just a warning to those who don't like slow buildups!

Chapter 1: https://www.literotica.com/s/at-his-majestys-pleasure
Chapter 2: https://www.literotica.com/s/at-his-majestys-pleasure-ch-02
Chapter 3: https://www.literotica.com/s/at-his-majestys-pleasure-ch-03

Or alternatively, they're listed on the author page: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3088248&page=submissions

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
 
Next ("Special Deliveries")

Hey all, sorry I have been M.I.A. for a bit, and I neglected to post here about "Voxe" 2 when it appeared, but now my most recent work after that's up and running. It's called "Special Deliveries," and can be found just...here: https://www.literotica.com/s/special-deliveries Please let me know what you think, if you'd like to share your opinion! The gentleman with whom I worked out the ideas and I welcome your feedback (hopefully constructive, of course)! Thanks, Smokey
 
Im grateful for the kind comments so far on my first submission to the site.

I was experimenting with a couple of devices, namely animating internal dialogues and an attempt to write dialogue with a broken english speaking character. It felt a little awkward at times when writing it but I'm usually my own worst critic.

Please enjoy.

Heaven Sent
 
Good morning everyone!

I have just started coming back to the site (I was last here in 2007!) and am in the process of updating my stories and writing some new ones for fun. Have just had one of my edits approved, would love some feedback if anyone fancies it or would be kind enough to have a read? Looking forward to getting involved in the community again :)

https://www.literotica.com/s/peeping-shaun

Thank you xx
 
Strawberry Epiphany

BDSM with a female dominant and male submissive
about 1500 words

This story is different in that it consists entirely of dialogue spoken by a Mistress while she toys with, or torments, her submissive male.
 
Next (almost)

I am going to fall asleep before my next story makes it up onto the site, so I will put the link here and ask Readers to please check it out once it's there, a couple more hours from now. It's called "Come Out, Come Out..." and is the second story idea suggested to me by a friend/collaborator. It will be found here—https://www.literotica.com/s/come-out-come-out—and I hope you enjoy it. As I always say, feedback's welcomed, valued and appreciated. Happy reading, and thank you for doing so! —Smokey
 
Story; Ill Met By Moonlight
Genre; Erotic Horror
Length; Two lit pages

I'm utter crap at the whole summary thing, but basically the cat gets let out of the bag when (after some hella car sex) Ellie is taken hostage by an escape convict and her boyfriend turns into an 8 foot tall werewolf. Shit hits the fan from there.
 
I have a new story up called Stones of Incienda. I'll be working on it along with my other major story to keep my creative juices flowing.

Stones of Incienda is basically a story where on the planet of Incienda, the balance of it is disrupted and it's another 'save the world' type scenario. But more importantly the focus will be on the relationship of the main characters. There are 14 of them and it's a big number but I did my best to come up with different personalities for them. This was originally an rpg I created (hence why there's a large cast), but that fell through the cracks.

Anyway, I really hope ya'll give this story a chance. Unlike Dragons of Fraidel, this won't have as many chapters. However, the chapters are long! The other day I was typing something out and already over 80 pages and it's still Ch. 1. Granted, I am almost down with Ch. 1.

Oh, it is a Fantasy, Adventure, Romance type of story. Here's the link to the first part. Let me know what you think. I introduce the first half of the cast here-

https://www.literotica.com/s/stones-of-incienda-ch-01-pt-01
 
New Author/New Story

Hi all, I've just published my first story on literotica yesterday. I'm particularly interested in writing about power play, and I'm definitely open to suggestions and feedback for the next chapters in the Madison James series. I have comments and email turned on, too.

Here's the first:
https://www.literotica.com/s/madison-james-introduction

Short description: Dirty woman submits to the world.
 
my story Shared

Story about a woman who's hot dressed to the 9's and out on the town. But in the end will she, and her husband, get more than they can handle?
Couple sharing, with some voyeuristic and domination thrown in:rose:

https://www.literotica.com/s/shared-5

Shared
I dressed carefully in a skintight black skirt which rides high and tight across my upper thighs and ass. Then a soft pink conservative button-up blouse, a little tight so the space between the top two buttons gapes open slightly. I have chosen my lingerie with the same careful attention, A lightweight shelf bra which showcases my ample breasts and black silk nylons supported by pink and...
 
First story is up, and I don't think there's another one like it on LE

Hey friends. Just posted my first story. Its....different to what most (if not all) of you are used to.

https://www.literotica.com/s/stretching-your-luck

Summary: A man makes a fantastical wish about his wife, just to prove to himself that it won't work and to get over his strange/impossible desires. But slowly, his fiancee begins to change.

Think if your girlfriend suddenly turned into Elastigirl.

Thanks!
 
Greetings all! I've been so busy writing and reading that I didn't learn about this thread until now. I write BDSM - Male Dom/female sub. Some of my stories can get pretty raw, others are an adventure into the lifestyle. Thus far, I've written four.

I was fortunate enough to get at least one of my stories on the "hot list" (All he wanted was a bj, but got so much more)

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-dom-in-the-making

I'm currently writing a series that, for some reason, the first part isn't doing as well. (It's all about teaching Niki the role of submission, but one might wonder if Carter isn't learning a lesson)

https://www.literotica.com/s/aquiescence-pt-01

Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Comments help the writer and so, feel free to read (if you're not busy writing) and comment.

Thank you
 
Back
Top