Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to be watched squatting and peeing then kneel before a guy as he pees over me. Something about control.....

Agree it's not to everyone's liking, but I love the feel of hot piss running down my tits to my pussy! :) certainly worth giving it a go!

I love pissing on a woman's pretty face - some in her mouth - watching it splash and run down her body. Then lean down and give her one long deep passionate kiss!

golden showers

oh its nice with my lady from "she wants more" a county form Ire and maybe Cork....

wetting, desperation etc

I just love anything to do with desperation, deliberate holding and knicker wetting.

One of the hottest pee experiences I have enjoyed is when I would sit on the toilet, legs together, and wife would sit on me face to face with her legs spread around mine. She would then pee onto my cock and balls before it ran mostly into the toilet. On one or two occasions I would be hard and in her when she peed. Very nice!

One of the hottest pee experiences I have enjoyed is when I would sit on the toilet, legs together, and wife would sit on me face to face with her legs spread around mine. She would then pee onto my cock and balls before it ran mostly into the toilet. On one or two occasions I would be hard and in her when she peed. Very nice!

That's hot!

Thanks ms. read, we have done just about everything imaginable with watersports, but I think the toilet seat experience is the hottest.

Hot Summer Day

Hello my name is Justin, I am bit of a nudist that likes to pee but not often do I get to be home alone on a hot day in Melbourne, Australia.

I thought I would share my story.

Today I was nude sunbathing in my backyard, it was getting very hot and like normal I was having fun being desperate to pee too. Because I was home alone, wife does not go for my pee fun; for a change I thought I would see if my pee would cool me down. It would save me getting up and let me have some fun at the same time.

Well while laying on my back, I took away my towel to be just laying on the green grass. My back and bum being tickled by the grass. I just laid there as I had been but relaxed myself, I stopped trying to hold the pee back.

Once I started to relax the pee came, slowly at first, my penis just laying down on my tummy pointing up. Then as the stream started it started to come out a full pass, wishing up my tummy to my chest to all over my body. Some dribble back down between my legs and some splashed on my face. It was a little exciting, the stream of pee moved around as a small erection made my penis move.

But importantly it was so nice and refreshing on this hot day!

After I just laid there relaxing in the sun again after being cooled by my own pee.

I hope you like my story, I am sure others here have done the same thing.

Hope to talk and share more soon
Justin

Hello my name is Justin, I am bit of a nudist that likes to pee but not often do I get to be home alone on a hot day in Melbourne, Australia.

I thought I would share my story.

Today I was nude sunbathing in my backyard, it was getting very hot and like normal I was having fun being desperate to pee too. Because I was home alone, wife does not go for my pee fun; for a change I thought I would see if my pee would cool me down. It would save me getting up and let me have some fun at the same time.

Well while laying on my back, I took away my towel to be just laying on the green grass. My back and bum being tickled by the grass. I just laid there as I had been but relaxed myself, I stopped trying to hold the pee back.

Once I started to relax the pee came, slowly at first, my penis just laying down on my tummy pointing up. Then as the stream started it started to come out a full pass, wishing up my tummy to my chest to all over my body. Some dribble back down between my legs and some splashed on my face. It was a little exciting, the stream of pee moved around as a small erection made my penis move.

But importantly it was so nice and refreshing on this hot day!

After I just laid there relaxing in the sun again after being cooled by my own pee.

I hope you like my story, I am sure others here have done the same thing.

Hope to talk and share more soon
Justin

Great story, Justin. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back