My wife in front of the camera.

Whispering sweet nothings during a photo session always brings out the best smiles and poses from Tomboy, and this session was no exception. But what started as words describing her beauty and how amazing she looked through the camera, soon became confessions from me of how her images were making me feel; how hot for her I was becoming, how I was lusting for her. Confessions then became detailed descriptions of what I wanted to do to her, and how urgently I needed to do them.

I, and the camera, watched as the words and my undivided attention made her hotter and hotter. These were the last photos taken that morning :devil:

attachment.php

Okay I have been naughty. I have lurked this th'd since it started and not posted as near enough as I should.
I confess I am jealous, I always love when couples post & play here, but following you two has left me green with envy. If there was a "Lit Couple Of The Year" award, it should go to y'all. Was it only a few short weeks ago that Tomboy was a shy, sexually repressed & unsure lady that was in a marriage hitting a rough patch? Amazing, even more amazing than how she looks, which is amazing all in itself!

I have a million personal questions on how you went from where you were to here, but they would be very personal and not fit the mood of this th'd.
If you two could bottle & sell it you would be bigger than Microsoft!

Bomb Squad...

If you're trying to prevent me from keeling over, I appreciate the effort but these pics are way too gorgeous. Do you have anything of her in say...bomb squad disposal armor? That might be the only way to lower my heart rate.

Beautiful pics as always. :rose:

Teehee, BigJim, that made me giggle :)
Yes, actually, we do have some body armor that might work well for this photo concept... Thanks as always for making me feel so beautiful! :kiss:

Thank you for your lovely comments...

Very sensual and tantalizing, both her lingerie and her poses. Her body looks amazing!

Thank you so much for your very lovely compliments... they make me feel so amazing, so thanks for taking the time to post :rose:

Awesome new pics! Amazingly erotic and 'raising' the standards of Lit. ;) :heart: I am still amazed by how fit your body looks, given your age. Those arms and flat tummy are to die for (I think your ass has gotten enough compliments, and if it gets any more, it might ge too complacent :devil: ).

Roboris, you're very sweet for posting these lovely compliments - you're making me blush ;)

Now, that you know how approving we are of your tits, mind posting one where you are holding them (with or without bra) with your lips pouting? We haven't had enough of your sensuous lips. :rose: I am sure you two will find a way of taking a really artisitc yet erotic shot for us. ;) (Hint: I love the ones with those black backdrops).

You literally read our minds :devil: I guess there is a natural progression to the photos we've posted and yes, mouth and lips are on the shot list for our next studio session -- wink wink... ;)

Thanks as always for your lovely comments

Great pictures as always.

Thanks again LittleSquirt :rose:

Definitely love these. Filling my head with some nice fantasies. ;)
Hey RDRUMMER, thanks so much for your really sweet post -- comments like this make me feel really sexy :rose:

in awe ... beauty, composition, attraction ... awe - that's the best English word i know

:heart:

Dear Veblens,

Reading your beautifully scripted posts is always a highlight to my day -- thank you for taking the time to comment, and for making me feel so beautiful!
:heart:

Stunning as always...definitely a motivation to refine my figure! Thank you for sharing your elegance and beauty!

Thank you, lilsexycougar,
We're glad that you are enjoying the essence of our thread. Also, from what I can see in your profile photo, you already have an amazing physique -- not entirely sure it needs 'refining' :)

the hits keep coming. not sure about you but I am glad the Shy thing has gone by the wayside :cattail:

Crusader, You and me both... The ShyTomboy wasn't having half as much fun as SexyTomboy ;)

I'm really enjoying my new-found confidence, and think the photos speak volumes about my journey to this point! :rose:

The answer was so simple...

Okay I have been naughty. I have lurked this th'd since it started and not posted as near enough as I should.
I confess I am jealous, I always love when couples post & play here, but following you two has left me green with envy. If there was a "Lit Couple Of The Year" award, it should go to y'all. Was it only a few short weeks ago that Tomboy was a shy, sexually repressed & unsure lady that was in a marriage hitting a rough patch? Amazing, even more amazing than how she looks, which is amazing all in itself!

Warrior, it's absolutely lovely to see you posting on our thread again... we missed you and were a wondering whether you were OK... :heart:

Please don't be envious of our interaction. We would rather know that we offer some glimmer of hope to other couples who are perhaps in the same, lonely place that both ADVR and I were in our relationship before this all happened.

We would feel incredibly happy if our story were to inspire other people to perhaps use what they read and see here to rekindle their own relationships.

I have a million personal questions on how you went from where you were to here, but they would be very personal and not fit the mood of this th'd.
If you two could bottle & sell it you would be bigger than Microsoft!

The answer, in our case was so unbelievably simple, and was staring us in the face...

Warrior, any and all questions you have are a simple PM away... Please don't be a stranger!
We would absolutely love to share what happened to us and how ADVR made the simplest of decisions to seduce me all over again as a way to transform our relationship into what you see now...

We're just glad you're back!
:rose:

Last night's post definitely got the heat and the heart going. But to truly enjoy the highs, to truly appreciate the heat, we need to cool down and let the heart return to a beholden rhythm.

Some more lovely photos by the window.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
so beautiful and erotic

Warrior, it's absolutely lovely to see you posting on our thread again... we missed you and were a wondering whether you were OK... :heart:

Awwwwww shucks.........:kiss: :heart:

I've been remiss in not posting my total adoration for you two, not just your smoking HAWT tight makes-the-bad-thoughts body, but the way you two now just complete each other.

Don't be shy in making sure ADVR gives you the extra special attention you deserve during your next "session" :devil:

Warrior, any and all questions you have are a simple PM away... Please don't be a stranger!
We would absolutely love to share what happened to us and how ADVR made the simplest of decisions to seduce me all over again as a way to transform our relationship into what you see now...

We're just glad you're back!

I might do that, though my pains & situation are a little different than you two we're in the same place you were a few scant months ago.

Oh and chalk me up as another one that would love to see you in armour, though for completely different reasons than BigJim.
You would add a completely new definition to ATGATT & safe sex all in the same session. Hee hee. :devil:

Some more photos from the hotel. This room made a wonderful studio. Some day I'd like to go back and do this again with all the lighting equipment. To take full advantage of the backdrops of course. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hotel_9354.jpg
    hotel_9354.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,122
  • Hotel_9356.jpg
    Hotel_9356.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,083
Some more photos from the hotel. This room made a wonderful studio. Some day I'd like to go back and do this again with all the lighting equipment. To take full advantage of the backdrops of course. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spectacular as usual.:D:D

I'm not sure how you improve on these shots. They (and she) look amazing as is. But I'm sure I won't complain if you try. ;)

Great pics as usual you two. They're the best part of my day.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely . . .

Wow. The beauty of the model and the quality of the pictures are a killer combination. You guys are great. You're so lucky to have such a beautiful and talented lady.

Damn! :eek:

attachment.php

i bet you would do wonders with lighting...however the subject is the true star of these pictures....

wow what I would have done to be in that hotel room while those pics where being taken......

Haha, I've run out of interesting things to say about this photo shoot. So, here are some more photos of Tomboy looking beautiful in the morning light. It is so easy to get great images when your model looks this good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hotel_9446.jpg
    Hotel_9446.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Hotel_9447.jpg
    Hotel_9447.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Hotel_9449.jpg
    Hotel_9449.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Hotel_9454.jpg
    Hotel_9454.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,284
  • Hotel_9455.jpg
    Hotel_9455.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,343
Haha, I've run out of interesting things to say about this photo shoot. So, here are some more photos of Tomboy looking beautiful in the morning light. It is so easy to get great images when your model looks this good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Simply stunning. She knows how to hold the attention of the camera. And everyone here:)

Sometimes words aren't necessary. The pictures speak for themselves. It's called art. Tomboy is stunning and seductive.

What a beautiful model and outstanding photography. You both deserve thanks.

God she is beautiful. I could have some fun with her! ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
How about beautiful/sey & how lucky you are to have "tomboy"

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to agree...words would not do the photos justice!

Back