Sneaky Incest

TomToday

Virgin
I always love the stories where Mom and Son get it on behind the dad's back. I would hope it was really hot and dirty with a lot of close calls. Also, none of the mushy contemplation about the virtues of an incestous relationship. Anyone got any ideas about writing it or pointing out some stories on the sight that fit this theme?

I do like the idea of being "nearly caught", but how do you see this relationship starting?

My only problem with incest tales is I find it hard to believe that parents "magically" decide thier child is a sexual turn on at age 18. Of course, on Lit characters have to be 18 or older. So how/why does the relationship start?

To be honest i think having sex with my mother would be gross, but the taboo aspect of incest stories are such a turn on. So, i guess it doesn't really matter to me how or why it gets started. I would rather dig right into all the dirty, taboo situations than get hung-up on all the details of origin.

I think incest is such an unbelievable category (especially when we're talking about consensual incest - and even more especially so when we're talking about cross-generational consensual incest) that the majority of writers find it neccesary to develop how this all happens and give an element of credibility to the story.

An idea to fit in your "sneaking" - what if mother and son are left alone for a long period of time (perhaps even a year), while the father is away on business (or is part of the military, or has joined doctors without borders, whatever - you get the point) and through loneliness on the mother's part they have developed a sexual relationship. The story could "really" start when the father returns home and the mother and son still want to be together - and in order to do so must go behind the father's back.

bisexplicit said:
I think incest is such an unbelievable category (especially when we're talking about consensual incest - and even more especially so when we're talking about cross-generational consensual incest) that the majority of writers find it neccesary to develop how this all happens and give an element of credibility to the story.

An idea to fit in your "sneaking" - what if mother and son are left alone for a long period of time (perhaps even a year), while the father is away on business (or is part of the military, or has joined doctors without borders, whatever - you get the point) and through loneliness on the mother's part they have developed a sexual relationship. The story could "really" start when the father returns home and the mother and son still want to be together - and in order to do so must go behind the father's back.

I think I skipped past a story like that on the "new" list a while ago- has anybody else seen it , remember it?

Writing

I am currently writing a story on this line. Mother and son and some of his friends go at it during a party and afterwards mother realises she enjoyed it with the younger guy's. The relationship between mother and son has always been strained, in fact no motherly instict at all as the son was handed to a nanny almost at birth, mother had very little to do with him from then on. Rich father is much older than mother and needed an heir so both parents got what they wanted. She got money, he got a son that he dote's on

The story should be up soon so i will keep you posted

sirhugs said:
I think I skipped past a story like that on the "new" list a while ago- has anybody else seen it , remember it?

I haven't checked stories in a while. Sorry hon. :(

Busy writing my own. Up to 4 pages on one. No end in sight! rofl

But, this is a "group" one that I'm working hard to make clear to the reader.

bisexplicit said:

That sounds like a good idea, but i would hate to be dragged through the first year of the relationship, (personaly). As I said before it is the taboo situations themselves not exactly the reasoning that I enjoy. I find I sometimes have the same problem in the loving wives section too.

TomToday said:
I always love the stories where Mom and Son get it on behind the dad's back. I would hope it was really hot and dirty with a lot of close calls. Also, none of the mushy contemplation about the virtues of an incestous relationship. Anyone got any ideas about writing it or pointing out some stories on the sight that fit this theme?

How about mom what's to get pregnant again. Mom is turning 40 and wants another child. Her husband agrees and wants another child too. They try, but no success. They get tested, but it turns out that the husband is just not producing enough good sperm. She hides the results of the test from her husband and talks with their son.

The son likes to joke around a lot, so he suggests that he get her pregnant and his dad would think that its his and test could confirm that. Of course, the mother doesn't take him seriously at first, knowing that her son is just joking. BUT, it might just work.

The mother turns the tables on the son and tries to convince him to actually get her pregnant. She guilts him into it, also using his joys of spying on her. The son gives in, but they would have to keep it a secret from the dad.

At first it is akward, so the mother gives him a blowjob. She makes the son's toes curl. The son really gives it to him mother good. Not only does he screw her well, but he floods her with cum.

She gets pregnant, and since she has continued having sex with her husband, the husband has no reason to think that the child is not his.

The mother continues to have sex with her son, and continue to have one child after another. The husband is actually the real father of the second child, but the mother doesn't realize it.

Back