women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Ohh please tell us more!! My wife likes different stuff in her pussy and likes to be stretched. I would love to get some more ideas!!

Just make sure it's clean and try and use a condom- especially if its fruit. veg or a candle! The first thing I ever used was a lighter and then moved on to a hairbrush as I needed something thicker. My favourite so far has been a big, thick candle as I have been trying to stretch myself. I have also found a big tube of toothpaste works well. We have just had a new bed which has perfect sized knobs on it but I've never been daft enough to use them as I have a crap sense of balance! :D

Don't the other household members complain when the channels start changing wildly and there are screams coming from your room?

I had to laugh at this as when I lived in my old house I would mess up the tv reception in the bedroom everytime I used my dildo! :rolleyes:

Never tried a pillow, amazingly, but I will next time!

Screwdriver handle
butcher knife handle
electric toothbrush -BOTH ends
barbie leg
cigar case
vibrator
hammer handle
markers/pens
candles
cucmber
carrot
corn on the cob
hairbrush handle
bottle
popcicle
remote
computer mouse (didn't enjoy, just for show)
Ice Cubes
hot dog

and probably other things lol

I think my all time favorites have been pens, the arm of my old couch, beer bottles and I too have used a glass cigar cover. I think it was a large test tube sized one. Maybe a Makers Mark cigar? I don't really remember but I used both ends. I did like seeing how much cum came out of me after my orgasm...

A broom handle... sliding along it when it's propped at an angle.

Also, the popular hand-held shower-head... or just positioning myself under the faucet with water running.

A broom handle... sliding along it when it's propped at an angle.

Also, the popular hand-held shower-head... or just positioning myself under the faucet with water running.

I've never been able to get off with a faucet or shower head. It sort of makes me sad that I can't.

I've never been able to get off with a faucet or shower head. It sort of makes me sad that I can't.

I love doing this, I really wish I had one in my house. I was really naught one day and used the spa jets at my old gym to orgasm. My only truly public orgasm.

Screwdriver handle
butcher knife handle
electric toothbrush -BOTH ends
barbie leg
cigar case
vibrator
hammer handle
markers/pens
candles
cucmber
carrot
corn on the cob
hairbrush handle
bottle
popcicle
remote
computer mouse (didn't enjoy, just for show)
Ice Cubes
hot dog

and probably other things lol
respect!

There was a girl I had regular cybersex with years ago when I was in college. She had a fetish for having big things stuffed in her pussy. She used to look for me all the time to cyber with (I like to think because I was imaginative).

Anyway, I once asked this same question. Did she do the same things IRL? What kind of things did she masturbate with. She told me she used a shampoo bottle and a big hair brush (both ends) but nothing like we did in cybersex.

After some time, I avoided her because, as much as I liked (past tense) to cyber, I was not into the whole shoving-big-things-into-your-crotch fetish.

Few years ago I masturbated with a nearly empty bottle of Moet. Not the butt end, god no, just the spout! :D Was seriously wicked, and apparently gave my pussy an incredible taste.

I also remember trying to get the top of a ten-pin in me, no go, wasn't going to happen Scotty! To the disappointment to my man and his mates watching on.

Last edited:
speaking for the missus

she used to have a favorite perfume. Triangle shape...So
perfume bottle
her latest, the hand-held shower head....

Few years ago I masturbated with a nearly empty bottle of Moet. Not the butt end, god no, just the spout! :D Was seriously wicked, and apparently gave my pussy an incredible taste.

I also remember trying to get the top of a ten-pin in me, no go, wasn't going to happen Scotty! To the disappointment to my man and his mates watching on.

So who's the lucky guy or girl who got to tell you your pussy had an incredible taste afterwards? :)

So who's the lucky guy or girl who got to tell you your pussy had an incredible taste afterwards? :)

The lucky guy is my now boyfriend whom I was dating at the time. And what an incredible night that was!

We'd been on a half dozen dates and I had been trying so hard to do the dating thing right, because unlike my previous relationships that were built purely on sex out the gate, I was ready in life to try make that emotional connection before anything else.

Our 3rd date was a floor party at my Uni residence, things were going really well (maybe even too well), my friends loved him, he had that level of maturity that I'd never experienced, yet had that spontaneous and mysterious side to him. We'd ducked off to my room making out on my study desk where he had me down to only my panties and finger fucked me on my bar fridge.

I was tipsy and had he not been such a gentleman that night he could have had anything. However he allowed me to call the shots, so I had his jeans off and was very happily eyeing off his thick cock for the first time before blowing his load in my mouth.

The emotions of everything that night got the better of me at that point and I broke down crying. We sat and talked for several hours and it was incredible, one of the things we talked about was that I was so horny and wanted to fuck him so bad but I also wanted a few more dates before getting to that stage. He come up with the brilliant idea that until I'm ready that if I'm horny, we should masturbate in-front of each other with no touching each other.

Our next date I got ready at his and jumped in the shower with him and broke our little rule by giving him a hand job. He kept his side of the bargin, didn't try touch me and instead kissed my ears and suggested I should have a play with myself while I had my fun with his cock - which I did, before being a little cruel and letting him lick my fingers afterwards! :D

That night after dinner on the way home I had to have him, given that he had a housemate at the time I told him to take me back to my dorm and that even though my single bed is crap we'll fuck all night back at mine.

Back at mine, my residence has this really annoying security gates that take several times to swap through. We'll at the gates for several minutes as each time I tried to get through he'll have his cock pressed hard against my back and I couldn't concentrate. Kissing my neck, I remember him slipping a hand under my dress and lightly stroking my pussy and I came so hard right there. Once I got the gate open the bastard spun me around, made out with me and said he wanted to wait one more night and took off.

He really knew how to get a poor girl going and I hated him so fucking much that night as I just wanted to be pounded. He was incredibly good with the written word and I played along with his game that I wasn't allowed to take off my panties, pull them to their sides or even slip a finger underneath. All that was allowed was that I could play with myself over my panties, and that I mustn't take them off and I had to have the same panties on for the following night.

That next night he had me over for dinner all alone, few bottles of wine, put on a movie and didn't *once* bring anything even remotely sexual up. It was killing me, I don't even remember what the movie was. Then just as if a switch was thrown he turned to me and told me to immediately strip down to just my panties.

I was out of my clothes in a flash :D and broke the clasps on my bra ripping it off so quick over my head. He then opened the bottle of Moet, stripped down to his briefs (sooooo hot) and while standing over me on the lounge pouring the wine said he was going to eat my pussy out for aslong as I wanted.

I've had sex with confident, strong men before including my ex who'll overpower, pinning me down and blowing in my pussy while I begged him to pull out (I was playing of course as I'm a cum slut), but with this man I'd never felt so over powered in my life and he hadn't even laid a hand on me yet!

The attention my pussy received that night from his tongue was incredible. He's an engineer (now owns his own engineering based business) and it clicked why he was a brilliant engineer; his attention to detail was *cumtastic*.

When I cried out for him to finally fuck me, he went off to grab a condom (during our filthy texts the night before we talked about condoms, my pill, etc, and given we'd dating for 2-months at this stage and had trust I told him it was his call on whether he wore a rubber or not), I took the opportunity to try get a leg up by grabbing the Moet bottle, sitting on the coffee table infront of the lounge, taking a swig, then toying my pussy with the bottle. Surprisingly, it felt incredible, especially as it was stilled chilled (this is what lead to me receiving a glass dildo) and I was more then happy to make him wait as he sat and watched me cum all over the bottle.

Within moments he picked me up off the table, threw me onto the lounge, dove his tongue back into my pussy to lap up my juices and wine. Then out of no-where.... *bam*, he was inside me and fucking me really, really hard. I was orgasming soo hard, like a running tap and had no energy to lift my head to be able to look at him or down at my pussy being murdered.

The sex was incredible, all I could concentrate on were my repeated orgasms. I was wayy to horny and enjoying myself to even care about the condom so when he begun to slow down, and hard into my ear with his deep, sensual, sexy voice, asking me where I wanted him to cum I couldn't stop the slut in me grunting that I wanted the fucking condom off and my insides overflowing with his seed.

The second I said that, I could feel the force of his cum blowing in me AND the warmth (I've never felt the force before, just always the warmth) and it was absolutely-fucking-incredible! Turns out he had taken off the condom while licking me out, and was fucking me bareback the whole time!

And that's the Moet story! :) My god, am I fucking horny right now now reliving that whole experience.

(P.S. If there are any spelling mistakes, grammer mistakes in that novel - I don't care, I am off to the bedroom to finger myself and text my man right now who is at work! :p)

The lucky guy is my now boyfriend whom I was dating at the time. And what an incredible night that was!

We'd been on a half dozen dates and I had been trying so hard to do the dating thing right, because unlike my previous relationships that were built purely on sex out the gate, I was ready in life to try make that emotional connection before anything else.

Our 3rd date was a floor party at my Uni residence, things were going really well (maybe even too well), my friends loved him, he had that level of maturity that I'd never experienced, yet had that spontaneous and mysterious side to him. We'd ducked off to my room making out on my study desk where he had me down to only my panties and finger fucked me on my bar fridge.

I was tipsy and had he not been such a gentleman that night he could have had anything. However he allowed me to call the shots, so I had his jeans off and was very happily eyeing off his thick cock for the first time before blowing his load in my mouth.

The emotions of everything that night got the better of me at that point and I broke down crying. We sat and talked for several hours and it was incredible, one of the things we talked about was that I was so horny and wanted to fuck him so bad but I also wanted a few more dates before getting to that stage. He come up with the brilliant idea that until I'm ready that if I'm horny, we should masturbate in-front of each other with no touching each other.

Our next date I got ready at his and jumped in the shower with him and broke our little rule by giving him a hand job. He kept his side of the bargin, didn't try touch me and instead kissed my ears and suggested I should have a play with myself while I had my fun with his cock - which I did, before being a little cruel and letting him lick my fingers afterwards! :D

That night after dinner on the way home I had to have him, given that he had a housemate at the time I told him to take me back to my dorm and that even though my single bed is crap we'll fuck all night back at mine.

Back at mine, my residence has this really annoying security gates that take several times to swap through. We'll at the gates for several minutes as each time I tried to get through he'll have his cock pressed hard against my back and I couldn't concentrate. Kissing my neck, I remember him slipping a hand under my dress and lightly stroking my pussy and I came so hard right there. Once I got the gate open the bastard spun me around, made out with me and said he wanted to wait one more night and took off.

He really knew how to get a poor girl going and I hated him so fucking much that night as I just wanted to be pounded. He was incredibly good with the written word and I played along with his game that I wasn't allowed to take off my panties, pull them to their sides or even slip a finger underneath. All that was allowed was that I could play with myself over my panties, and that I mustn't take them off and I had to have the same panties on for the following night.

That next night he had me over for dinner all alone, few bottles of wine, put on a movie and didn't *once* bring anything even remotely sexual up. It was killing me, I don't even remember what the movie was. Then just as if a switch was thrown he turned to me and told me to immediately strip down to just my panties.

I was out of my clothes in a flash :D and broke the clasps on my bra ripping it off so quick over my head. He then opened the bottle of Moet, stripped down to his briefs (sooooo hot) and while standing over me on the lounge pouring the wine said he was going to eat my pussy out for aslong as I wanted.

I've had sex with confident, strong men before including my ex who'll overpower, pinning me down and blowing in my pussy while I begged him to pull out (I was playing of course as I'm a cum slut), but with this man I'd never felt so over powered in my life and he hadn't even laid a hand on me yet!

The attention my pussy received that night from his tongue was incredible. He's an engineer (now owns his own engineering based business) and it clicked why he was a brilliant engineer; his attention to detail was *cumtastic*.

When I cried out for him to finally fuck me, he went off to grab a condom (during our filthy texts the night before we talked about condoms, my pill, etc, and given we'd dating for 2-months at this stage and had trust I told him it was his call on whether he wore a rubber or not), I took the opportunity to try get a leg up by grabbing the Moet bottle, sitting on the coffee table infront of the lounge, taking a swig, then toying my pussy with the bottle. Surprisingly, it felt incredible, especially as it was stilled chilled (this is what lead to me receiving a glass dildo) and I was more then happy to make him wait as he sat and watched me cum all over the bottle.

Within moments he picked me up off the table, threw me onto the lounge, dove his tongue back into my pussy to lap up my juices and wine. Then out of no-where.... *bam*, he was inside me and fucking me really, really hard. I was orgasming soo hard, like a running tap and had no energy to lift my head to be able to look at him or down at my pussy being murdered.

The sex was incredible, all I could concentrate on were my repeated orgasms. I was wayy to horny and enjoying myself to even care about the condom so when he begun to slow down, and hard into my ear with his deep, sensual, sexy voice, asking me where I wanted him to cum I couldn't stop the slut in me grunting that I wanted the fucking condom off and my insides overflowing with his seed.

The second I said that, I could feel the force of his cum blowing in me AND the warmth (I've never felt the force before, just always the warmth) and it was absolutely-fucking-incredible! Turns out he had taken off the condom while licking me out, and was fucking me bareback the whole time!

And that's the Moet story! :) My god, am I fucking horny right now now reliving that whole experience.

(P.S. If there are any spelling mistakes, grammer mistakes in that novel - I don't care, I am off to the bedroom to finger myself and text my man right now who is at work! :p)

I may have to open up that bottle of wine.....

Wow... I'm... I'm speechless! That was amazing! Thank you SOOO much for sharing that story!

I may have to open up that bottle of wine.....

I really can't think of a better toy... honestly, it's so versatile! Take a blanket, bottle of wine, 2 glasses and your man to a secluded area in summer. Pop open the bottle, enjoy a glass or two under the moonlight with an intimate cuddle then as-soon as the bottle is near empty and you're feeling frisky being the tease and give him a bit of a show!

He'll thank you later after your little show with I'm sure a very hard fuck!

Loved most of these things when I've played...love to put the ice in deep in both my pussy and ass and then use objects with that...mmmm so hot.

what I used

I tried all the usual items above, I liked the nose of my Teddy Bear against my panties, rubbing both my clit and the opening to my vagina. I tried a really big stuffed animal, but it wasn't quite right somehow. Then I got this real big pillow, long and not too wide. That between by legs with something hard, like a bottle, pushed against my clit was just right.

Not a very unique answer, but I've used:

pillow, hairbrush, electric toothbrush, back massager, popsicle, cucumber, lotion bottles...I basically use whatever's around and looks like it would either vibrate right or fit.

I still use pillows and when I was younger, before I had a toy I'd use things like a toothbrush, markers, bananas, my cell phone, I tried the faucet but couldn't comfortably position my self in my shower

Top load washing machine with a load of towels on spin cycle, really good!! Have an HE front load now, not nearly as much fun:(

Back