OMG, I'm "experienced" now!

Well, this forum, more or less is meant to discuss BDSM itself. You can see that we field a lot of questions...

The BDSM cafe is where we dump all of our own issues, and off topic stuff.

You can click on the "report this post" button and request that it be moved to the cafe, and Primalex's peevishness will be preserved for posterity, but more quieter. :D

Edit: Jinx, Seela! :D
 
On BDSM Talk we keep (or are supposed to keep) the threads more serious, it's dedicated for discussion about BDSM topics.

On BDSM Café the rules are much more relaxed. There you can talk about basically everything under the sun. This thread, too, would have been better suited there.

But as you probably have already noticed, we aren't always very good at not hijacking threads on Talk with OT nonsense. :eek:

In case you haven't read it yet, here's a post with the forum rules.


Thank you, Seela. Though I did read the forum rules, I didn't realize I was breaking one and being so ... offensive with my cupcakes.

It isn't patently obvious to us new people (well, I guess I'm only speaking for myself) that BDSM talk is supposed to be so serious. I guess Stella and I had better stop talking about Buffy on that other very serious thread. ;)
 
Thank you, Seela. Though I did read the forum rules, I didn't realize I was breaking one and being so ... offensive with my cupcakes.

It isn't patently obvious to us new people (well, I guess I'm only speaking for myself) that BDSM talk is supposed to be so serious. I guess Stella and I had better stop talking about Buffy on that other very serious thread. ;)

Nah, you haven't been offensive at all. :)

Threads are misplaced and and turned into offtopic all the time.

Stella: Am I supposed to buy you a coke now, or what is it that you do for jinx across the pond? :D
 
Nah, you haven't been offensive at all. :)

Threads are misplaced and and turned into offtopic all the time.

Stella: Am I supposed to buy you a coke now, or what is it that you do for jinx across the pond? :D
BLow me a kiss and we'll call it even :kiss:
 
If Keroin weren't in Mexico and ignoring us all, she'd be the first to tell you that cupcakes are NEVER offensive. ;)

AND she'd argue that cupcakes are very, very serious.

The other thing to bear in mind here is that Primalex likes acting the douchenozzle and gets some form of entertainment when more reasonable people call him on it.
 
Jinx :kiss: for Stella.

Just in case! I don't want to mess with bad luck when I have to deal with bureaucracy.
 
Welcome to our insane little corner of the world. ;) Congratulations on losing your "virginity". :rose: <- How's this as I don't have any cupcakes? :D And thank you for starting a thread which had some posts that really made me giggle. :D I needed that. I've just been reading some PMs I've received from some guys wanting to be my Dom. <rolls her eyes> I should forward them to you so you can laugh too.
 
I had to log out just to look at it.

Darnit, now I can see all those posts that were on my ignore list.

There's just no winning.

(actually.... it looks like the various people on my ignore list dont post anymore)
It's a great av isn't it?

I delete my ignore list every few months, and rebuild it.

There are a few people that I never delete, though... Not because I dislike them but because they will never be anything except a spammer.
 
Welcome to our insane little corner of the world. ;) Congratulations on losing your "virginity". :rose: <- How's this as I don't have any cupcakes? :D And thank you for starting a thread which had some posts that really made me giggle. :D I needed that. I've just been reading some PMs I've received from some guys wanting to be my Dom. <rolls her eyes> I should forward them to you so you can laugh too.


Hi! Thanks for the welcome, and for seeing the humor in all of this! You should share your pms, I've been getting some interesting ones, as well ... ;)
 
Oh, the personalities of the BDSM forum... I'll never be able to remember who you all are.
 
I didn't mean for realz ... a girl doesn't PM and tell.

But man, there are a lot of ... interesting people around here!

And as I'm in a place where I need distraction ... I'm loving it.
 
I didn't mean for realz ... a girl doesn't PM and tell.

But man, there are a lot of ... interesting people around here!

And as I'm in a place where I need distraction ... I'm loving it.
Accctually, there's a thread called, "ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received," which you can check out by clicking the link in the title. It does include a précis of the Lit rules and regs concerning publication of such:

  • DO PROTECT and RESPECT the sender's right to anonymity (sp? ... hell i'll look it up on spell checker later).
  • DO NOT provide real names.
  • DO NOT provide nicknames/account names/IDs/screen names ... whichever you choose to call them.
  • DO NOT provide any personal and/or identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.
  • DO NOT provide a picture of the person who sent you the email or PM .. unless you can prove to Manu or Laurel or Catalina or Marquis and any other admin or MOD who requests said proof from you.
  • DO NOT do anything else on this thread that is against that the 'terms of service' (TOS) or 'terms of agreement' (TAO) or whatever you want to call that big ass 'rule thingy' you agreed to when you registered for an account at Literotica.

It was intended, and appears mostly used, as a thread of unsolicited PMs and e-mails from people the receiver doesn't know (and apparently doesn't *wish* to know). It's been amusing BDSM Litsters since its inception, more than seven years ago.
 
does this not break forum rules? It's been awhile since I've stayed awake through reading them- oh hey! maybe I have my new sleep aid!



An interesting theory; a somewhat romantic notion, but I don't buy it. Bi-bunny posts things that accidentally F- me up... just in collateral, more than a thousand of these posts Primalex obviously thinks are precision cuts.

It's like the difference between someone accidentaly breaking my toe, vs. "AH a PAPER CUT right on my FRICKIN EYELID YOU ASSHOLE!!" Blunt and tramatic vs. kinda stingy and really annoying.

Or did you just mean that the AV gets you confused....

oh that makes a lot more sense.
Yes, the av.

As for this:
"AH a PAPER CUT right on my FRICKIN EYELID YOU ASSHOLE!!"
I just want to say that even the thought makes me cringe.:eek:
 
Back
Top