Cumming in a hot tub

Cenzo_Cava

Loves Spam
Have you ever done it? If you haven't done it, put it at the top of your list

I haven't cum in a hot tub per se, but I have laid back across the cover/pad of a half open hot tub while a girl stood in the water and stroked my cock.

This was a few years ago, and she was a virgin, but wanted to experiment sexually. I was 21 and she was 18, but still in HS. Several mornings, I'd go over to her house after her parents left for work and let myself in, go into her room and wake her up, to finger her and show her how to orgasm.

The night of the hot tub...it was only her and I, and she had asked me to come over and sit in the hot tub with her, while her parents went to a party. They'd only be gone a few hours, so when I got there we jumped in pretty quick. She'd never really seen me cum really hard, so she asked if I wanted her to jack me off. I slid out of the tub onto the pad and laid back across it and watched her intently as she slid her hand up and down my shaft. She was as much into experiencing the feeling of a thick throbbing cock as anything, so we were both completely content. I blew my load after about 5 minutes, and we crawled out of the hot tub, cleaned up and I went home.

We never did have sex, but at the time she insisted on waiting until she was married.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't cum in a hot tub per se, but I have laid back across the cover/pad of a half open hot tub while a girl stood in the water and stroked my cock.

This was a few years ago, and she was a virgin, but wanted to experiment sexually. I was 21 and she was 18, but still in HS. Several mornings, I'd go over to her house after her parents left for work and let myself in, go into her room and wake her up, to finger her and show her how to orgasm.

The night of the hot tub...it was only her and I, and she had asked me to come over and sit in the hot tub with her, while her parents went to a party. They'd only be gone a few hours, so when I got there we jumped in pretty quick. She'd never really seen me cum really hard, so she asked if I wanted her to jack me off. I slid out of the tub onto the pad and laid back across it and watched her intently as she slid her hand up and down my shaft. She was as much into experiencing the feeling of a thick throbbing cock as anything, so we were both completely content. I blew my load after about 5 minutes, and we crawled out of the hot tub, cleaned up and I went home.

We never did have sex, but at the time she insisted on waiting until she was married.

For some reason I don't think any of that happened outside of your head...

Dude...do you think I honestly care whether you believe me???

Cumming under water is a bit of a letdown in my experience.

I prefer at least some resistance.

I've cum in a girl in a hot tub.

Nothing particularly special or different really.

Last thing I want to see in a hot tub is a floating wad of baby gravy.

No thanks!

Actually, cum doesn't float. It sinks to the bottom. If you don't believe me, go jerk off in your toilet.

Sex in a hot tub can be divine. The actual penetration under water can be difficult, as you need waterproof lube. But sitting on the edge, feet dangling in, and your lover kneeling in the water and servicing your privates with her/his mouth ... that's a wonderful experience.

Hot Tub? No. Hot Springs? Yes.

Best in the winter, nice and warm, clouds of steam and mist, add some snow falling through the pines...a willing partner. Exquisite!

Hot Tubbing

Yes, I have cum in a hot tub. I used the water jet to stimulate my cock and it felt great.

The jets do feel incredible, used them many times.
Received a foot job from my wife in our hot tub once, really nice!

Yes! Two weeks ago my boyfriend licked me out (after he fucked me) in his outdoor spa and made me squirt. My moan echoed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. It was the first time I've ever orgasmed in a spa and I couldn't stop thinking about it and getting wet over it for days afterwards. At least I let him know this so that it hopefully happens again :). Was sooo fucking hot!

Nice!!

Back