pussy farting and squirting

mcnarr30901

Virgin
Joined
Feb 28, 2003
Posts
4
ladies tak to me, I was with this girl tonite a fine ass white female that had a pussy that actually squirts cum out of her pussy when she cums. i was so turned on back it we fucked for about two more hours. My question is Is there any women out there who have a pussy that squirts or is there any guy out there who have ever experienced that happen. Hit me up ladies and let me see if I can lick and fuck your pussy til u squirt in my outh or on my dick. It stays hard and when I take it out of a pussy. the pussy make all kinds of farting sounds so hit me up let me stuff your pussy:p
 
pussy squirts

The last girl I was with in college was a drencher! Clitoral stimulation gave her a "normal" orgasm (shakes and moans). But really rapid in-and-out movements caused her to gush cum everywhere. It was amazing. The best way to do this to her was to fuck her with one or two fingers as fast as possible and she would start dripping and then bam, cum everywhere...within a minute or two. She could have an orgasm every 30 seconds to two minutes for an hour or better. One night we counted 27 over the span of about 90 minutes. Fingers worked the best, but even during sex she could get off and cum like crazy if the pace was quick enough.

She could also have an explosive orgasm like this from pressure on her g-spot, but it has more difficult and slower.

I wish that every woman had this ability in her. It is such an incredible turn-on. I have only found one other girl who could cum so much when having an orgasm, but she didn't squirt or explode....she rather just came and a lot cum poured out of her.
 
Rainwoman...

I have been with two women who were considered a "rainwoman"...

I thought I was being pissed on the first time she got my feet wet just by fucking me...

I had to ask if she did, once told of her ability, I was "in love"...

It didn't just happen a few times...it happened everytime we fucked...

The second woman who I had that was like this...felt the need to always say she was "sorry"...hell, I told her I knew the situation well, to enjoy herself, as much as I enjoyed her, myself...

I have talked to other men and NOt one I had ever spoken of this with, had ever had the pleasure of enjoying a true "RAINWOMAN"...

So, I do feel blessed to had had two in my life...

Freshrope_69 :p :p :p
 
sqirting

hi i'm emmy,yes i squirt during sex ,but not all the time .i used to feel like i had to pee ,then a guy told me to just let go ,let my feelings take over ,and yes i squirted .it was a clear liquid ,not pee.now i find i'm doing it more and more.

emmy.:kiss:
 
oh yes i have had a womyn that did

we were having an affair and she did this at the office... gosh she was so imbarressed about it and said that her husband never made her feel that way... I told her my wife never did it too... so we kept it up and she said she really enjoyed the feeling... she started cumming that way with her husband and I got transfered out of that city... Gosh was she good...
i live in the colorado area and would love to meet or write to womyn who squirt when they cumm and would love to share...
<pantyman80521@yahoo.com>
or
<hopelessincolorado@yahoo.com>
JAKEthePOOLboy
OR SOME CALL ME
JAKE
 
mcnarr30901 said:

ladies tak to me, I was with this girl tonite a fine ass white female that had a pussy that actually squirts cum out of her pussy when she cums.

Wow. My head hurts now.
 
that's

called "varting" on the part of the female. I read an article about it in Penthouse when I about 13 years old and tryin' to get some jack going.
 
Female ejaculation "is" varting?? If that's what you meant, you're wrong.
 
You're right

I'm no expert but the article was talking about sound.
 
Watch out!

Female ejaculation (or squirting) releases a LOT of liquid, in some cases close to a pint. While you can sleep in the wet spot from regular sex, you can't after a woman ejaculates, unless you don't mind literally sleeping in a puddle!

I was with one woman in college who could ejaculate, though for her it occurred only when I fingered her g-spot. (See Mr. GGG's post on "Try this and report back" for an excellent technique.) With this method, she could cum repeatedly, drenching the bed more each time. We got up to 12 times in 20 minutes before she was so frazzled she couldn't take any more.

Good luck and have fun!

(PS- Be aware, not all woman are capable of ejaculating; please don't pressure your partner to do so.)
 
Zurich said:

I'm no expert but the article was talking about sound.

Ah. We're talking about different things. Squirting is not quiefing(sp?). Quiefing(sp?) is pussy farts".
 
There's been many threads at Lit concerning this topic. On the General board, How To, and Story Ideas (to name just a few on the top of my head) for sure...
 
holly shit!

wow it sounds like i certainly have something to look forward to when i meet a woman who is able to come like that!!!!
 
Like DuckLover said, not all women can do this.

The main factor that needs to be in play is that the woman is comfortable with herself, her sexuality, and her lover. The first time I squirted I was 21 and with a man twice my age. (We were in his office at work, yet he did make me feel so comfortable with myself I was squirting before I even realized it!)

Some good tips for seeing if a woman can squirt is to stimulate her "G" spot (be as rough or as gentle as she prefers with sexual contact) and/or provide lots of (oral) clitoral stimulation. :)
 
Re: sqirting

lustyem said:
hi i'm emmy,yes i squirt during sex ,but not all the time .i used to feel like i had to pee ,then a guy told me to just let go ,let my feelings take over ,and yes i squirted .it was a clear liquid ,not pee.now i find i'm doing it more and more.

emmy.:kiss:

Oh emmy why haven't you been back to AUSSIE thread we miss you there.:(

I for one love it when I get a lady to squirt their loverly juice in my face as I eat their pussy or riding my cock & letting it flow over me & I love to sleep in the wet spot too.:p
 
BlessedBe said:
Like DuckLover said, not all women can do this.

The main factor that needs to be in play is that the woman is comfortable with herself, her sexuality, and her lover. The first time I squirted I was 21 and with a man twice my age. (We were in his office at work, yet he did make me feel so comfortable with myself I was squirting before I even realized it!)

Some good tips for seeing if a woman can squirt is to stimulate her "G" spot (be as rough or as gentle as she prefers with sexual contact) and/or provide lots of (oral) clitoral stimulation. :)


After reading your post I remembered that all my squirters were from oral sex which I just happen to love.... :p
 
oh lord

lol. Pussy farting? Jeezuz. I used to do that at night to annoy my sister when we shared a room back when we were kids.

Never knew it turned somebody on..LOL.

:kiss:
 
BlessedBe said:
Lucky women. ;)



I miss those days...

Oh BB so do I but it was only a few years back that I last had a lady squirt for me, she had recently seperated from her hubby of 20 years & wehad contacted through an adult personals site & before I left her place on day 2 I just had to eat her again & gave her her first ever BIG "O" even though she said I was to short for a permanent sex partner which I accepted as her right to decide then a few days later she emailed me wanting to PLAY again this is when I had her squirting but because I had to leave her & go to work she had the shits when I got home & sulked all night then was gone before I awoke...

Oh well shit happens & life goes on.
 
Re: oh lord

Luxlips said:
lol. Pussy farting? Jeezuz. I used to do that at night to annoy my sister when we shared a room back when we were kids.

Never knew it turned somebody on..LOL.

Everything in this world can have a fetish to it. You'd be surprised.

(Most men value their balls, but some have a fetish of a woman in high heels stepping on them!)
 
There is a super informative piece written on this topic in the HOW TO section of the Lit Stories.
 
Me Me Me

I'm a "squirter". Not all the time, but very frequently, when DH hits it just right...........

AHHHHHHHHHHHH....love it!
 
Back
Top