Coming without touching cock

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Posts
1,079
My wife has got a thing for wanting to make me cum without touching my cock.
So far this hasn't happened although it's great trying, it leads to such a great realise when she gives up!

The closest she gets is with prostate play, which gets me right to the edge.

Any ideas ? We will gladly try them
 
that's a weird goal..being touched is half the point isnt it? Would she enjoy cunnilingus without any tonguing?

That said prostate play only worked for me once..it was a bit of a surprise and I wouldn't describe it as "cumming" it was a pleasant ooze..it provided "relief" you could call it, drained the seminal vessels but without any spasms of orgasm, so I dunno...the cock works like it works..you stroke it suck it fuck it rub it, tongue it but friction is how it operates. Unless probing space aliens have implanted a different ECM in it.

Now I could see what she describes as "edging" play bringing you close...or orgasm denial play, but to make you cum? Now if she is telekinetic maybe she can stroke you with her brain waves?
 
haha her too. I've become intrigued by videos of guys flexing and cumming without being touched. I'm sure its half mental, just getting really aroused, and then it looks like a lot of the stimulation comes from their flexing. You know how some guys like to bob their cocks to show off for ladies...or is that just the guys I've been with? o.0
 
I have a prostate vibrator I occaisionally enjoy and it can produce a "no-hands" climax. The clenching of muscles starts deep within and then radiates out to the head of my cock along with a powerful ejaculation. It is fun once in awhile!
 
I asked hubby if he thinks it can be done. His answer "Hell yeah...did you know I did once with you?" Ok when was this and where was I lol.. He told me it was when I took one of my bigger dildos and was enjoying a good fuck with it that he didnt touch himself at all and came.
 
i'm not a man, but i know it's possible for a female to come without any physical stimulation. you have to want to go there as well. mind over matter. prostate stimulation is stimulation in my book.
 
After a week or two of teasing and orgasm denial she will get me on the edge and then let me eat her. I have dripped a drop when she came and have the rush feel when she get excited.
:rose:
 
I have very sensitive breasts and nipples and can cum from a few minutes of breast/nipple play. Are there any guys who have nipples that are so sensitive they can cum from nipple arousal?
 
It's early in the A.M. and I typed "cum" twice in the last sentence! :eek:

Need-more-caffeine...
 
A few times I've cum without touching my cock while I was giving a blowjob! It was always when I was on my knees, being intensely throatfucked by my best friend Larry's very big cock!!! But then again, I was a teenager when that happened. Ah youth!!
 
Im married and have never known my husband to cum without touching. Im not sure he would want too! Although that could just be my inexperience talking! And to an earlier post, my nipples are very sensitive too, and I can become very aroused with foreplay, but have never had an orgasm without touching. :):)
 
We have played with a number if prostate toys, favourite is the rude boy. Over the weekend I got a long massage which resulted with me on my back with my wife sitting on my face whilst using the rude boy.
She grabbed the area around my cock and balls so her fingers where under and around my balls and her thumbs over the top of my cock, and rubbed hard, this and the prostate toy made me cum and cum-bested orgasm I have had for years lots of it to! It actually amazed her as it hit her in the face and same went over her shoulder. Which turned her on do much she came on my face!
Happy days, I am happy to keep trying!
 
When with someone, I have come very close to it on occasion when giving oral and my partner was really into it, but have never completely gone over the edge. Alone, I have done it many times using my wifes vibe to stimulate my prostate. The release is always very intense that way too.
 
I've had many orgasms without touching my cock. They're absolutely fantastic, but I've never ejaculated without touching it. It's absolutely true what they say, the mind really IS the body's biggest erogenous zone.

It's such a thrill to bring myself to the edge, and push myself to orgasm, but hold back my cum. When I do finally allow myself to squirt, it's usually quite copious!
 
definitely possible. all mental.

i got there by fingering my girlfriend. now hows that for some neuronal classical conditioning.....
 
My wife wears a strapon, one with a nice curve to it and its fairly stiff. while she lays on her back, I ride her and instead of going up and down I thrust my hips like I'm doing her from behind. I keep my body touching hers the whole time. This puts the dildo horizontal while its out and then it moves to a vertical angle after its in.

I thrust far enough the dildo almost comes out so that it is really rubbing my prostate hard. I tend to thrust back harder than I do forward. The stimulation from the dildo and the thrusting of my hips is enough that it takes me over the edge. Its pretty amazing actually. The dildo is 6 or 7 inches and not real thick but it is quite veiny. You might want to have your wife edge you a few times before you start to help too.
 
My wife wears a strapon, one with a nice curve to it and its fairly stiff. while she lays on her back, I ride her and instead of going up and down I thrust my hips like I'm doing her from behind. I keep my body touching hers the whole time. This puts the dildo horizontal while its out and then it moves to a vertical angle after its in.

I thrust far enough the dildo almost comes out so that it is really rubbing my prostate hard. I tend to thrust back harder than I do forward. The stimulation from the dildo and the thrusting of my hips is enough that it takes me over the edge. Its pretty amazing actually. The dildo is 6 or 7 inches and not real thick but it is quite veiny. You might want to have your wife edge you a few times before you start to help too.

Lucky man
 
I have a prostate vibrator I occaisionally enjoy and it can produce a "no-hands" climax. The clenching of muscles starts deep within and then radiates out to the head of my cock along with a powerful ejaculation. It is fun once in awhile!

Yeah- when I was taking it up the ass, I came really hard without touching my cock- I honestly kinda forgot about it, because it was my first time and I was so intensely focused on the feeling of having him actually inside me- I had a huge crush on this guy for a long time, anyway, and I came all over the bed, myself, everywhere- right after he came inside me. It was fucking awesome.

A few times I've cum without touching my cock while I was giving a blowjob! It was always when I was on my knees, being intensely throatfucked by my best friend Larry's very big cock!!! But then again, I was a teenager when that happened. Ah youth!!

I think I came this way, but it wasn't like I usually cum- it was... I dunno; I almost passed out and everything went white, and there was just this really intense tingling sensation- and my boxers were coated in cum- real cum and precum- so I must've; but I honestly don't remember any of the normal, you know, cock twitches and shit.
 
I need to be rather horny to do this. I lie down on my back. She positions her pussy on my lips and I proceed to eat her out. It's usually shortly after she cums and it gets all over my face that I cum as well.
 
my wife and i tried this before ( a 6 months ago actually)

we tried everything from me giving her oral (one of my fav's) to sex talk about 3somes you name it we did it, be she knew she had to tease me to the extreme for it to work

so for the next week she wore lingerie to bed, pvc outfits around the house, even made me lick her cum off her leather boots(my fav) she even said no sex until i cum without touching, extremely erotic for me but still didnt work:(

then after 8 days of no sex i woke to a phone call from my wife telling me to meet her at work at lunch time

it was my day off so i had a long lie in and then headed to meet my wife wondering what she wanted, iwas greeted by her outside. she wore 4" black shiny strappy heels, a pencil skirt, tight blouse and hair and make up done to the sexiest :devil:

she led me to the disabled toilets on the ground floor. she unzipped my jeans and pulled down my boxers and told me to sit down.

she stood and rubbed one of her shoes on the inside of my thigh, making me even harder than i already was she then stood legs apart with one shoe on my thigh and bent over erotically towards me (showing her lovely cleavage) she told me she had to 'dress up' for work because she was so horny

she then stroked from her shoe all the way up her leg lifting her skirt to reveal 'no panties at work' :D

she then began to masturbate and told me she needed some cock, but if i didnt cum i wasnt the one who was going to fuck her :eek:

she talked erotically about quite a few colleagues who she knew fancied her (especially the way she was looking today)

she then began to tease me about who would 'take her' in an office or in the backseat of their car :devil:

this being the most erotic thing i had ever heard i came all over myself

WOW was all i could think... she then finished off by riding my cock to satisfy her hunger :kiss:

ever since then she uses the, i'll fuck someone else tease, to make me cum on command and we both learned what turns me on the most

we've also discused her being with a colleague from her work and me with a woman from my gym
 
Back
Top