Go “Fxxk” yourself??

Storm7279

Virgin
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Posts
6
Recently came across an app where you could see yourself as the opposite sex, now what were to happen if that other image happen to come to life? Would you take advantage of yourself? Would you both be able feel what the other is feeling? Anyone up for this idea?
 
I think it's a nifty idea. Probably a Sci Fi would work best, where it's more than an app. Or maybe the user could pay for an upgrade to a virtual reality?...I don't have the imagination for it myself, but hopefully someone will.
 
LOL I know I can write fuck 😀

I was thinking more of a scifi/fantasy type story. Probably would work as a buy the PRO version of an app or software and getting a version that was somehow miscoded in the program or a glitch due to a power surge that causes the opposite gender to suddenly appear. I'm suddenly thinking of weird science kind of outcome but with psychic connection to the new you. I'm not a writer myself but this idea had me intrigued to what someone could come up with.
 
Maybe it's a story-writing app. You input basic stuff about your life and your personality, and it spins out a short story about an opposite-sex version of you. One narcissistic young fellow inputs his details, and promptly falls in love with the fictional female version of him in the story.
 
Well, the trouble is there are only two ways to go with this:
(1) I need to find lots of men willing to fuck my plastic-synthetic sexbot - which is kinda weird, or
(2) I need to find lots of men willing to fuck me - which, really, I don't want to write.

I suppose a third option could be to find a male (or trans or futa) sexbot to make a kinky threesome...
 
Well, the trouble is there are only two ways to go with this:
(1) I need to find lots of men willing to fuck my plastic-synthetic sexbot - which is kinda weird, or
(2) I need to find lots of men willing to fuck me - which, really, I don't want to write.

I suppose a third option could be to find a male (or trans or futa) sexbot to make a kinky threesome...

yeah you did have that in there, i was thinking more of where he finds himself experimenting more inside the mind of the bot since he really has no friends to speak of and figuring out more options with the programming in his brain that gives himself more stamina possibly. there is a lot of ways you can go with this.

what you managed to write in no time at all probably would have taken me years LOL
 
I find sexbots interesting. It was fun to write.

ETA: I just lost my virginity...
 
I think it's a nifty idea. Probably a Sci Fi would work best, where it's more than an app. Or maybe the user could pay for an upgrade to a virtual reality?...I don't have the imagination for it myself, but hopefully someone will.

It doesn't have to be scifi. I saw a story about this website called TwinStrangers.com. You upload a photo of yourself and it searches all the other uploaded photos to find your closest match. The results can sometimes be pretty striking.

Now for a story idea:

Amanda uploads her pic and her match looks like her clone, the visual similarities and personality quirks are ridiculous. They hit it off with each other almost immediately. Amanda's twin stranger is Agatha and she lives in New York city. Amanda can't believe her luck. She plans to go to NYU in the fall and Agatha was in the process of looking for a new roommate. She broke up with her girlfriend and can't afford her apartment on her own.

Amanda and Agatha are like two peas in a pod. The only significantly different traits between them is that Amanda is not a lesbian. That changes after a drunken friday night. Agatha seduced her when they got back home, and mutually discovered that it was the best sex of their lives.

It was only later that they discovered that they were twins that were separated at birth. Neither knew that they were adopted as infants and unfortunately, both sets of parents decided not to tell them that they were adopted.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top