are you turned on by women with hairy armpits?

Turned on by Hairy Armpits

I dated a girl for awhile in university who was going through some sort of Bohemian/woman studies phase and had hairy armpits. It was actually a turn on. Fortunately she drew the line at not shaving her armpits.
 
If she isn't so hairy that she look like she has Alfalfa in a headlock, I don't care what a woman does with regards to her armpit hair. Hair or shaved bare is irrelevant to me.
 
Yes, but I’ve never been with a woman that didn’t shave her armpits. Hairy pussy is a HUGE turn on.:)
 
Her body, my lips -- very happy kitten

Armpits.jpg
 
Not at all.

I’ve had a fetish for freshly shaved underarms ever since I can remember.
 
Definitely not turned on by it at all. Could maybe tolerate a little fuzz there, but tolerate, not be aroused by.
 
Yes! I am extremely attached to women with natural unshaven hair. I also love the natural smell of a woman. It is so personal and erotic.
 
Turned off by hairy armpits or crotches.
Not to the point of ruining the moment or rejecting the girl, but yeah. I very strongly prefer everything shaved and smooth.

I mean, I shave my armpits. It's like the smelliest area on the body if you don't, I find, even with deodorants. Why shouldn't she?
 
Back
Top