Available to edit ~~ March 2019

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,364
If you have a little time to spare and want to help others, be sure to add your name to this thread. Or check the forum for new threads asking for assistance and reply.




Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.


Turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.


Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Available

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
Available in March

I am available to edit in March. I have edited a number of stories in the past. As a technical writer over the last few decades, I’ve got a decent grasp of the English language and am willing to work with new writers.

My preferred categories include Loving Wives, Group Sex, light BDSM, Fetish, and Romance. However, I’m willing to edit just about anything. I’m not really inclined to go for scat, snuff, non-human, or sci-fi. Also, I don’t have time or focus to take on novels or multi-series stories.

If you need an editor, please private message me. I’d love to hear from you.
 
Available to edit. Former copy editor, so I can fix all of your grammar, spelling, and punctuation issues.
Interested primarily in BDSM/fetish, but open to most types of stories.
Pm please
 
Back
Top