Not open for further replies.
visual blurt

7424u-6080.jpg

AARRGGGHHHHHH!!!

DUCK!

I sure hope he takes his socks off...

Last edited:
Whispered_Promises said:
Hmm..the stakesare getting a little high now....come on Horatio..we want to see what you are hiding there....*weg*..

Ok, Liza...I'll see your bid a $ 500 ( had no doubt you could count...it was the adding I doubted ! LOL), slightly used pair of hands, bag of toys, 4-poster bed, jacuzzi for two & a cabin hideaway weekend for two......I' ll raise ya $ 200 and an all you can grab in 20 minutes in Victoria's Secrets....:kiss:

Hmmmm... you're right about the stakes, WP... I'll raise ya to $800 total money....slightly used pair of hands, bag of beloved toys, 4-poster bed, jacuzzi for 2, cabin hideaway weekend for 2, 20 minute grab at VS.... think I'll tone it down a bit and add a couple good bottles of wine along with a good picnic basket to take with on the hideaway...

Horatio... we're waiting patiently! And, I'm thinking of that Kama Sutra book you mentioned earlier... got one of those myself!!

LizA:kiss:

ok.... now for my blurt!!

If I can't have a regular boyfriend, I want that mattress I found today!!!!

It conforms to your body AND has total body massaging set up!! Damn, I almost put a wet spot on the bed while trying it out today!!! It will run for an hour without stopping.... that might even be good for other lascivious things!!! *eg*

TantaLiza said:
ok.... now for my blurt!!

If I can't have a regular boyfriend, I want that mattress I found today!!!!

It conforms to your body AND has total body massaging set up!! Damn, I almost put a wet spot on the bed while trying it out today!!! It will run for an hour without stopping.... that might even be good for other lascivious things!!! *eg*

Where the hell can I get one ?!?!?

Ok...my blurt....

Damn, I need to get laid!!!! Cyber is good....but, jeezz....I need the real thing....skin to skin...sweat....teeth...hands...lips....mmm.....and that wonderful added equiptment that men have....my toys just aren't cutting it anymore......ugggghhhhh.....my resolve is to find a guy and get laid by next weekend.....

I don't sound horny or anything, do I ??LMAO:devil:

Whispered_Promises said:

Ok...my blurt....

Damn, I need to get laid!!!! Cyber is good....but, jeezz....I need the real thing....skin to skin...sweat....teeth...hands...lips....mmm.....and that wonderful added equiptment that men have....my toys just aren't cutting it anymore......ugggghhhhh.....my resolve is to find a guy and get laid by next weekend.....

Hmmm....I'm not doing much between now and next weekend, in case you were wondering...:D

Roman

Re: Mmmmmm.....

Whispered_Promises said:
.....well......if you are anywhere near Lake Tahoe....let me know !!!:kiss: :kiss:

That would be...not even close. Oh well...

Roman
:rose:

Hey WP. Lake Tahoe sounds like a beautiful place if it has you. It seems like a nice person like you would have her dance card full. Just goes to show you that there is no justice in this world after all. Hang in there. Maybe some day I will pass that way. I'll deliver that hug you need now at that time. Till then you know that it is there. Later.

....grins.....

horatio said:
Hey WP. Lake Tahoe sounds like a beautiful place if it has you. It seems like a nice person like you would have her dance card full. Just goes to show you that there is no justice in this world after all. Hang in there. Maybe some day I will pass that way. I'll deliver that hug you need now at that time. Till then you know that it is there. Later.

Awwww.....that is so sweet of you , hon.....but, i am in need of more than just a hug :devil: ....if you get my drift.....next time you are out this way, I will take you up in the offer, though......for now....I am on the hunt !!:devil:

Have a great night everyone !:kiss:

Whispered_Promises said:

Ok...my blurt....

Nope, you sound pretty normal to me :) Just wish I was within reach... tongue reach that is... LMFAO

Jeezzzzz.....

....just my freaking luck !! I get the offers ....yet, they all are too damn far away !!.....grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Re: Jeezzzzz.....

Whispered_Promises said:
....just my freaking luck !! I get the offers ....yet, they all are too damn far away !!.....grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Sorry, I wish I had someone with me right now...

Re: Re: Jeezzzzz.....

Top Cat said:
Sorry, I wish I had someone with me right now...

You and me both, hon....a warm body pressed closely....mmm....I definitely need to get LAID !!!

*sighs*

Whispered_Promises said:
You and me both, hon....a warm body pressed closely....mmm....I definitely need to get LAID !!!

*sighs*
Hey, I am working on my 8th month of celibacy. I really hate it...oh well.

....sighs......

Not that long but, long enough !

well, I have depressed myself enough for the night !

Have a wonderful Thursday all !!

Nitey nite !
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm totally with WP!! I need..... no, make that HAVE to get laid by the end of the month!!! I can't go much longer and as previously stated, the toys just ain't gettin it!!

**major, deep sigh**

WP.... at least you got some offers!! LMAO

TantaLiza, we haven't forgotten you. We were just waiting for you to pop in. I see on your profile that you are form the "deep south". Lots of lovely ladies there, yourself included. I have always had this image of the south with a hammock between teo trees that is big enough for two people strung between two large shade trees. Watching the sun go down with a lady (such as yourself perhaps?) laying between my legs and back on my chest so that my hands are free to roam through her hair and across her face. I have been told that I have C cup hands. A nice bottle of wine and some soft music. As the sun goes down, so do my hands and later, so do I. I love the south. There is an offer you can't refuse. Hell, I can't refuse. Hang in ther. I may be traveling soon. Later.

TantaLiza said:
I'm totally with WP!! I need..... no, make that HAVE to get laid by the end of the month!!! I can't go much longer and as previously stated, the toys just ain't gettin it!!

**major, deep sigh**

WP.... at least you got some offers!! LMAO

Amen sister !!

Here's to us getting our worlds ROCKED, and Soon !!

Kisses !
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I'm volunteering!!!

I know you are not Uncle Sam, but I heard that distinct, "I want you" and I am volunteering my services to both WP an Lisa. Damn I need to get laid really bad also. Not had any since June. My hand is starting to grow hair.

Lisa where in south are you. I may be close or at least cumming close soon.

WP, it may take a little longer to get to Lake Tahoe.

Damn, I need a wonderful sweet lady's body next to mine to love on all nigh long and into the next day. Here I cum!!!

Jay

Horatio.... you think you can handle DD's?? I can do my best to find a hammock somewhere... ~smile~

WP.... The question now is... HOW???? and maybe... Where??? lol

jay, babe.... I'm in TN...

Now for my blurt....

If I can't get laid this weekend, I'm gonna have to get drunk!!! At least that way I can try to forget about sex... ~sigh~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back