Against her Will ..? for tmmmbrrr

AndreaSubbie

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Posts
4,060
For Samantha Forbes, 22, it started like any other ordinary day. The sun shone, like normal. She drove to school, like normal. She was dressed professionally in slacks, tailored blouse and jacket, like normal. She went to her classroom to prepare for the first lessons of the day, like normal. Before classes began she visited the bathroom to check her appearance, like normal. Her shoulder length dark hair was in a ponytail, like normal. Her clothes were neat and precise over her slim body, like normal. First period even went smoothly, like normal.

But what happened in the next period was not exactly normal.

The class filed in ok, the usual quiet happy banter among the students, the settling down to order, the checking of the roll, handing out the first assignment of the lesson with its introduction and aims; they even started the assignment happily enough. Perhaps it was all too normal, and she didn't notice just how cheeky the boy had been, didn't respond quickly enough with a suitable reprimand to put him in his place. to assert her authority as she usually would. In fact, she'd just let it go, thinking it wouldn't matter, that this would be the end of it. But would it?
 
Last edited:
As usual, Josh Grant hadn’t been paying attention to the lesson. He sat toward the back of the class, fitting in with the jocks even though he wasn’t exactly built for athletics. Josh’s easy going nature and quick mind made him a natural leader -- in everything but scholarship. Lately, his attitude toward studies had become a counterpoint to Miss Forbes’ insistence on academic excellence and today he crossed a line, openly challenged her and to his complete surprise she had backed down.

Tall and slender at 18, Josh was casual in his appearance. He seldom bothered to comb his auburn hair or tuck in his shirttails. The unruly look worked for him and he was able to get by on friendliness, confidence and an unfounded sense of invulnerability.

In class, Josh’s back was turned to the front of the class, talking to a pal. He failed to notice that the room had gone quiet as Miss Forbes approached his desk until she tapped him on the shoulder.

Busted!

Josh got to his feet before he knew what he was doing and for once his mouth got ahead of his brain. He was taller than his teacher by half a foot and as his challenge hung in the air he watched Miss Forbes’ face flush and her breasts heave under her tailored jacket and blouse as she backed down. Something about her reaction told Josh that he could have pushed more, but the revelation was so unexpected that he was satisfied for then to wait for the end of class.
__________________

That night after the house was quiet, Josh logged onto a website that he went to often. Miss Forbes always dressed professionally, but something about her breasts heaving as she breathed deep to counter their emotional encounter reminded him of a few photos he thought he'd seen. Could that be Miss Forbes in the blue jeans with pink belt and wet t-shirt? As Josh studied the photos his hand slipped under the waist band of his briefs....
 
After class, Samantha put the confrontation out of her mind, or at least tried to, but it kept coming back to haunt her. She should have challenged him, but she persuaded herself that she had simply defused the situation, that all would be well ... but she wasn't at all sure how she'd deal with him next time he was in her class.

That night before bed she packed her bag with books, selected the next day's outfit ... slacks as always, and jacket ... never without a jacket .. and retired.

She had all sorts of troubled dreams, in which her reputation for being strict, morally unimpeachable, well prepared for everything, was gradually eroded away, and she wasn't well rested in the morning, maybe a bit crabby.

She arrived at school slightly late and was already flustered when his class filed in for first period

She was quite abrupt with anyone who didn't cooperate fully, telling one girl off for having too low cut a t shirt.

"You must always dress modestly, girl!" she admonished
 
"You must always dress modestly, girl!"

When Josh heard Miss Forbes say that he smirked, but kept silent. As he looked at his teacher in front of the class and compared her now to the wet t-shirt photos online, Josh was sure the girl in the pink belt was Miss Forbes - only maybe when she was his age, 18 -- the same age as the girl who was just reprimanded for showing some cleavage.

The wet cotton fabric completely revealed her breasts, areola and nipples which were now indelible in Josh's mind. When he looked at his teacher in front of the blackboard, he imagined her striped to her waist and as proud of her tits as she'd been at 18. By chance, she caught him staring -- Josh refused to look away or think of her in any other way than in a wet t-shirt.

The thought formed his mouth into a smile.
 
Last edited:
Damn! she thought, now he's staring, and she deeply regretted not putting him in his place yesterday.

"Josh, is something the matter?" she asked quite sternly. She was tired, and also frustrated with herself for not dealing with the incident yesterday, and knew that she was over reacting, but she continued, "And tuck your shirt in! You look a mess! A shirt should always be properly buttoned and tucked in!"

She had her hands on her hips and was trying to stare him down, the jacket button straining as she puffed her chest out in an attempt to dominate.

His odd smile annoyed her too, like he knew something she didn't, and she certainly didn't like that attitude in a student.

"And wipe that smirk off your face .. you have no reason to show such a disrespectful attitude!"
 
Josh's eyes never wavered from her's.

In front of the entire class he asked, "Miss Forbes, may I see you after class?"

Josh made no effort to tuck in his shirttail.

The class ended at the bell. Josh was the last student to file out toward the door, but instead of leaving, he closed it, turned the bolt and turned back to Sam.
 
As soon as he faced her after class she started.

"Josh, I don't know what's going on with you, but this behaviour is quite out of order! You really should know better! When I was your age I knew how to behave, and I expect you to do as you are told, show respect, and dress decently, is that clear?"

She eyed the locked door, expecting a tale of woe from Josh as some excuse, but she wasn't interested. She was upset by his defiance in class again today.

"People who behave inappropriately only have themselves to blame, and must take the consequences, Josh. Do you understand me? No exceptions!"
 
“I agree with you completely, Miss Forbes,” Josh said quietly, “No exceptions allowed.” Until that second he hadn’t been sure how to act with Miss Forbes to get what he wanted, but she had served herself up perfectly for him.

“This is how its going to be,” Josh said, “after school you will go to this website,” he wrote out the complete address, “where you will see photos of yourself in a wet t-shirt.” He looked directly at her as he spoke. For a moment she was completely bewildered as if she really didn’t know what he was talking about. Josh thought he might have made a misstep likely get him expelled, but then he saw a look of panic cross Miss Forbes’ face and he knew he had her - she was the babe in the wet t-shirt!

“Your consequence is that tomorrow you will wear something showing just as much of yourself as you berated Stella for today and you will apologize to her in front of the class,” Josh told her and there was more, “and after class you will report to me back there,” he indicated a large closet in the rear of the class, “for private reprimand.”

His teacher hadn’t said a word and didn’t look as though she could think of anything to say. For Josh’s part, he knew he’d been clear and was all in at that point. It could still go badly for him if Miss Forbes chose to sacrifice her reputation.

There was nothing left to do. Josh thanked her then left her at her alone at her desk.
 
Samantha just looked at him in shock and disgust. She had absolutely no intention of doing what he wanted, despite the hinted threat. If the picture even existed!

But then, how could he know it was her? She hadn't thought about that wild summer for at least a year, and anyway things had been different when she was around 18. She had been different.

She realised a little gultily that she might have been a bit harsh with poor Stella, but she had been correct. Such a low top, showing fully half the top slopes of the breasts, and tight enough to allow a good view of bra between them, was not suitable for school!

No, she decided, she would indeed check the web site, get the photo taken down, and deal with Josh after school tomorrow

After all, once it was removed that would be the end of it ... gone!

She had already forgotten her rather pompous speech about 'deserving what they get' and 'consequences', excluding herself from those who deserved such treatment.

She seethed with indignation all the way home, and spent a very frustrating few hours trying to get the picture removed, threatening law suits as the the owner of her own image. She left the site administrators with her name and email so they could inform her when the photo was taken down, 'WHICH HAD BETTER BE PRETTY DAMN QUICK OR THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!" she had theatened them.

bisexualguy_b0a6e0.jpg


Sam was quite sure she'd left them in no doubts that she was not someone to trifle with, and had really put them in their place!

Satisfied, she eventually went to bed, rising cheerfully refreshed in the morning confident that the picture was now gone. So confident that she didn't bother to check what they might have done.

Once at school, she prepared as usual, more cheerful today than yesterday, and waited for the class to join her for first period.
 
Last edited:
Josh had a “thing” for Miss Forbes from the very beginning of the school year. While she was an authority figure to him and an completely emancipated adult among kids, she was also smart, attractive, young and hip enough (despite the wardrobe) to capture his imagination. To be honest, the night before when he discovered that Miss Forbes was the girl in the pink belt was not the first time up in Josh’s room that his hand had been on his cock as he imagined her.

If Sam had been a classmate, Josh would’ve done everything he could think of to get close to her. As it was, the distinctions between himself and Sam and Josh’s real life inexperience betrayed and frustrated him – yet the attraction was undeniable. The facts that Sam was his teacher and an older woman only made it stronger for him.

Everything came to a head for Josh when he decided to stand up for Stella. He was quick to defend others among his peers, but confronting a teacher was something new and even though Josh’s instinct told him that Miss Forbes would prefer to take rather than give dictation, he didn’t know whether she was self aware in that way.

Josh did his best to come off as confident, but his mind was in turmoil as he left the classroom. He guessed that he’d overplayed his hand. He was hardly able to sleep that night and halfway expected a summons to the principal’s office in the morning.

There was no summons. When the bell rang for first class he went in with the other students, walking past Miss Forbes who gave no hint of being conciliatory.

'This will be interesting,' Josh thought to himself. He realized that his standing would deteriorate very quickly once class started. As his classmates quieted down for instruction, Josh spoke up clearly and respectfully, "Miss Forbes," Sam looked up and met his eyes, "we think that you were way too hard on Stella yesterday. We think you owe her an apology." Josh looked straight back at his teacher. He hoped she took his meaning -- he wasn't about to concede either of his conditions.
 
Last edited:
Miss Forbes knew that allowing Josh back in class was putting him beyond punishment for his defiance of yesterday. If her disciplining him was to have any validity, it had to be done straight away. Otherwise, not at all. And she'd let the moment slip as soon as she allowed him into the class.

Knowing that she'd been a bit harsh on Stella, Samantha was ready to apologise for her abruptness, but as soon as Josh made it a demand, she just had to stop short. No way she could be seen to obey a student like that! And such an insolent tone!

Confident that the picture would have been taken down by now, and that she couldn't be positively identified in it anyway, she at least held her ground.

"Josh that's no way to talk to your teacher!"

Then relenting a little, she did offer an apology to Stella. Walking over to her she said, "Stella, I am sorry about how hard I was on you yesterday. I was having a bad day and took it out on you. Its no excuse, and was wrong of me. I apologise."

Although she meant every word, and would have said them anyway, it occured to her as soon as she finished that it really did sound like she only did it because he told her to. Damn him! she thought.
 
Last edited:
...a word please

Josh took his seat, satisfied that at least Stella had been vindicated. He didn’t really see that his actions were behind Miss Forbes’ lashing out at the girl in the first place. He only understood that he’d just narrowly avoided a showdown with his teacher by putting her on the defensive and that the tension between them was not resolved.

As Miss Forbes began the lesson of the day, Josh was already daydreaming about what he’d wanted from her just the day before... Miss Forbes’ jacket was draped over the back of her chair as she unbuttoned her blouse from the top down to where one more button undone would reveal her brassiere. She wanted to stop there, but Josh made her unbutton that one too. He imagined watching her breasts rise and fall with each breath… “Very nice,” he said under his breath, but out loud. The actual Miss Forbes heard his voice out of turn and shot him a look that jolted Josh right out of his imagination. For the rest of the class he paid attention and kept a low profile.

At the bell, Josh collected his books and started for the door with the rest of the students. Passing in front of Miss Forbes’s desk, he heard her say, “Josh, a word please.”
 
Last edited:
The lesson ended, and Samantha was quietly relieved to have survived without antagonising Josh further, even managing with a look to pull him up for daydreaming. She didn't know what he'd been thinking, but it had him completely absorbed. From the way he looked, it hadn't had anything to do with the day's assignment.

Just as the students were filing out the door she heard someone call his name and looked up. Josh was looking at her.

"Yes Josh?" she asked, her laptop open at her email inbox. Ah, she thought! One from the administrators of that website! No doubt confirming that they'd removed the image, she assumed. But with Josh wanting attention she couldn't ignore him and read the message. Frustrated that he should want to stay behind again, she tried not to show it. Samantha had hoped to check her emails before the next period, but it looked like it would have to wait ...
 
Can anyone identify this girl?

Josh knew there was unfinished business between himself and his teacher. What he didn't know was whether or how get that closure. He considered how he might broach the topic, but nothing came to mind. "It can wait, Miss Forbes," he said and left her to her computer.

He hoped that something would come to him if he just didn't fret about it. Josh was subdued in the rest of his classes and quietly focused at his aikido marital arts class that evening. At home, he had a late dinner on his own then went up to his room. He tapped a key on his laptop and the screen lit. He checked his usuals - email, facebook, favorite sites.... Nothing caught his attention until he navigated to the website hosting Miss Forbes t-shirt pic. The photo was there, but now tagged with her full name, email address and a banner 'latest news' scrolling on the home page, "Can anyone identify this girl? We need to verify that she is indeed Samantha Forbes, who has asserted her rights to be identified as the girl in question."

Josh sat up. What had happened?
 
Last edited:
When she got home, Samantha treated herself to an indulgent evening.

She ran a lovely hot bath, and poured herself a glass of red wine in the kitchen. Standing by the fridge, remembering how she'd felt at 18, when she'd enjoyed her wild holiday, she opened the door to let the internal light flood out and illuminate her, and smiling to herself undid the jacket she was still wearing.

She held it open and pushed her chest out, showing off her tits in the blouse, remembering the 'Off! Off! Off!' chants of the crowd when she'd been on stage. Dropping the jacket off her shoulders and onto the floor, she slowly undid each button on her blouse, imagining the crowd watching each one, baying for her to hurry .. and then she was holding the blouse open in the fridges's light.

That garment too fell to the kitchen floor, and they were screaming for the bra to be next. Reaching behind, she undid it, but held it to her breasts, teasing them, before throwing that too! Covering her tits in a hand bra, then flashing, she worked the crowd, teasing them more until she sensed they were getting frustrated, and she danced topless with tits bared for all to see.

It had been a fantastic holiday, but she was glad that no-one took any photos of her tits after her wet shirt had come off! Shrugging her shoulders she started to undo the skirt and the image of Josh daydreaming sprang into her mind. Only this time he was in that same crowd and she had been in teaching clothes, not tied shirt and jeans. He was making the crowd urge her to lose the skirt, and she let it slip to the floor.

Shaking her head as if to shake off the that thought, she padded through to the bathroom in just her cream cotton panties and black hold-up stockings, carrying her second glass of wine.

Feeling a bit sexy, she climbed into the tub still wearing them, pretending that Josh was still leading that crowd of lustful baying people who had now become his classmates. She took the shower head from its cradle and turned it on, directing the cool spray over her bare breasts to run down her body, soaking the panties until they too were see though, just like her shirt had been back on that holiday, and she flaunted how her dark trimmed pubic bush showed through the wet cotton.

Turning off the shower, she slid the panties off and lay down in her bath, rolling the stockings off before soaking and completing her own daydream. She giggled at her thoughts. Poor Stella, getting told off for merely wearing a low-cut top! The girl should try what Samantha had done!

After her bath, Samantha wrapped herself in a towel and went to check her emails. There was that one from 'Admin' to read from earlier.

She scrolled through the into where they acknowledged that she had a right to her own image ... she could withdraw her request by replying and they would let the matted drop but leave the image .... if she wished to continue they needed to confirm it was her ... if she wanted to provide proof she was the girl in question they would take down the image immediately ... reply within 24 hours ... or they would make their own attempts to verify it was indeed her ...

She checked the time of the email - early evening yesterday .. she'd missed the 24 hours! Damn Josh! If he hadn't stopped after class she'd have read the email hours ago!

She quickly went again to the link. There was the photo, but now it was tagged with'Samantha Forbes' and her email address! Checking the page, there was even a second picture from the same night to join the first!

bisexualguy_b0a6e0.jpg


bisexualguy_f127d0.jpg
 
Last edited:
the first email

Josh, barefoot, unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor as he stared at the photos of Samantha Forbes – his first period teacher. His cock stood erect, curving upward. Josh’s fingers closed around it as he imagined the teacher he knew dancing for him just like that. Even though the photos weren’t new to Josh, he was turned on all over again by what he saw. But he couldn’t believe that Miss Forbes actually wanted to be identified like this.

Would she think that he did it? After all, he as much as threatened to reveal her a couple days ago.

He clicked on Sam’s email address. It opened a new message to her. He couldn’t stop himself from thinking how awesome it would be if he sent her an email and she responded. He decided to play it straight -- at least until he could see what was up with her. Josh typed with his free hand:

SUBJECT: wet T-shirt

Miss Forbes,
Not by my doing, the online photos that I told you about in class of you in a wet t-shirt now identify you by name and email. I don’t get it – do you want this known?
Josh

He left his computer on, but stretched out his bed and closed his eyes, imagining Miss Forbes, jacket folded over the back of a chair, unbuttoning her blouse just for him ...all the way down until it was completely open and she let it slip off overher shoulders. Josh massaged his balls as he stroked. He knew he was falling into a rhythm that only ever had one outcome. A new idea came to him and he imagined Miss Forbes voice asking, "Do you want to cum on me, Josh? You can...."
 
Last edited:
While she was looking in horror at the second image of her on the website, she heard that 'ping' of a new email. She was about to check when she got another .. and another .. and another!

They all seemed to have titles referring to her wet shirt. She swallowed hard, and scanned through the senders to see if there was anyone she knew ..

Sighing with relief, she cleared the now extensive list without a single name she recognised. Of course, most seemed to be from men with corny not-sexy email addresses, then she saw a a new one ... could that be Josh? From class? She knew he liked this website, after all it was him who told her about the image!

She was about to open his message when another arrived, this one from the site administrators.She quickly went to that instead, hoping for good news. Again she scanned her way through the text ... offered you 24 hours ... haven't heard ... making own enquiries ... investigating you for potential identity theft ... WHAT! she read that again ... investigating you for potential identity theft ... provide evidence and we drop the investigation ... copy of Driver's Licence sufficient ...

Samantha sat back, her stomach churning. What had she got herself into? She went to her bag and took her out Licence. The photo ID should convince them; it was their idea after all. Taking a pic with her camera and sending to her computer, she replied with the evidence of her up to date photo on the Licence ... and her full name and address.

She sat back and waited ... since nothing was happening she opened Josh's email. Yes it was him. And he seemed confused but not unsympathetic. Reaching for any help she could get, she replied,

Josh, I was simply trying to get the image removed, but they seem to have taken against me. I'm swamped with emails and I don't know what to do. How do I get out of this?

She hit send, the message from her personal email address adding the signature 'Sammi'.

Sitting there in just her towel, the emotions of the last few minutes were draining away, and her tummy was no longer churning, rather she felt quite like she had done at 18 on that stage ... a scary but exciting feeling that left her wanting to touch herself. As she waited for Josh to reply with the techno-wisdom of youth, she allowed her fingers to graze their way through her pubic hair, stroking it, parting it, pulling gently, always near but not touching the slit ....
 
Receiving a personal email back from Miss Forbes excited Josh -- almost to the point of cumming.

Josh typed back:
“I can vouch for you. Before your name and email were posted, the site requested anyone who could identify you to do so. Want me to try?”
He clicked SEND.

Josh minimized his email and went back to stroking, using his imagination to superimpose the image of his teacher as she appeared this morning over the image of her 4 years ago. His spine tingled – he knew he was close…, but he wanted to see if Miss Forbes would ping him back.

In the back of Josh's mind, maybe if he could do Sam a big favor she would owe him -- BIG. ...and he was already thinking of what BIG meant to him.
 
Last edited:
As the emails just kept filling her inbox, Samantha found herself toying with her garden while looking out for a message from Josh. Her heart gave a quiet leap of excitement when one came in!

Josh typed back:
“I can vouch for you. Before your name and email were posted, the site requested anyone who could identify you to do so. Want me to try?”

She quickly typed back,

Its ok, don't do that. I already sent them some ID so they have that, but it still leaves my email known to hundreds of strangers ... what do I do?

Hitting send, not yet noticing that she was leaving the very personal 'Sammi' as her signature, she sat back, her legs parting, waiting for Josh.

Again, in her mind, she allowed herself to imagine him leading that crowd chanting for her to show her tits ... and her grazing fingers flicked between her nether lips for the tiniest moment, tantalising her.
 
When his email pinged, Josh almost spurted.

Even as he was reading her message, he was typing his reply: "Try going to your email options and change the settings to receive only from senders already in your address book.

Thanks for responding to mine though."

Josh was tempted to get fresh with Miss Forbes. After all, he was just a few strokes away from cumming to her pics, but he knew saying the wrong thing could ruin his second chance with her.

He typed some more, "Ummmm, do you mind if I tell you that your pics are hot?" and decided as he read it that they both already knew that the photos existed.

Josh took the chance and clicked SEND
 
A reply from Josh ... she allowed herself a second 'dip' inside as she opened the message ... Hm ... good advice ... you're welcome, she thought .. then. cheeky! She smiled, grinned that he thought her hot! But then, she had been 18 at the time.

Before replying, she did as he suggested and changed her email settings, and the almost constant flow of messages ceased. she'd been sure to include Josh in her address book.

Josh, thanks, I've done that and its so much better, thank you! Regarding the other? No,I don't .. again, thanks

Again, 'Sammi' added automatically

Send.

She hoped that her reply was honest, positive and cryptic enough to be safe, but started to slide her fingers up and down her damp crevice hoping he had at least touched himself thinking of her on that stage ... hoping that he might have fanatsised about seeing her flaunt herself in the wet shirt ...
 
Last edited:
'Ohhhhh, yeah!', Josh thought when the return email pinged in just a couple minutes.

He read the message from his teacher. Read it again. And read it again.

"Glad it worked and really glad I'm still on your list. Bet you got tons of strange email. I confess that I wasn't just innocently checking your pics out - hope that's not too much information.

Have you gotten any assurance from the website about taking them down? Its your business, but if you'd like a second opinion about what you can do maybe you could forward the contact you've had with them."

At this point, Josh didn't care whether the pics remained on the site or not. He'd lifted copies as soon as the pics appeared and they were now safely on a stick which he kept in a secret place.

"Thanks for not minding 'the other' comment in previous email. I just had to let you know that. Might as well be honest.

so, other than a mass email attack, how's your night going?"
 
Although more than a bit cheeky, it was a nice cheeky, and Samantha smiled her way through it. So maybe he had masturbated looking at her image? That gave her a little thrill.

It had been a very pleasant evening, with a hot bath and some wine, until the 'mass email attack' as you put it. Regarding the 'other' and the 'too much information', I was your age at the time, so nothing wrong, maybe a little flattering?

I'll attach the correspondence so far ..


Send , 'Sammi'

Sitting back again, Samantha pulled her towel away and spread her legs, fingers running circles round her clit as she imagined Josh wanking ... for her ...
 
Josh opened Sammi's email. She had sent him all correspondence between herself and the site plus some choice unsolicited emails. Or maybe they just got mixed in - Josh would sort it all out later.

He read her response. The words "hot bath", "wine" and "nothing wrong" caught his eye. Josh folded the laptop cover down and his room dissolved into darkness. For the second time that night he stretched out on his bed with his cock in his hand. "Nothing wrong", he thought over and over as he stroked. He'd just as much as told his teacher that he'd masturbated to a photo of her in a wet t-shirt and she told him there was "nothing wrong!"

Josh mouthed the words, "Thank You" as he cupped his balls and pumped his cock with full rhythmic strokes imagining Sammi watching him and encouraging....

As he came, Josh's cock spurted warm, heavy ropes of semen onto his chest, neck, the side of his face. He pumped until the last drops formed in the slit in the head of his cock and fell onto the bare skin above his pubic hair. Breathing hard, he touched a fingertip into the pooled cum and touched it to his tongue, tasting.

"Mmmmmm... Sammi," Josh murmured, "You're so hot."

As Josh cleaned up, he opened his laptop again. The room seemed flooded with light from the screen. He reread the last response then began to compose:
"Sammi,
I'm glad I could help you tonight. You may not know it, but you helped me too. Thank you.

I'll go through your attachments and if there is anything, maybe we could have a minute in private after class. Glad it turned out better than it started for you. I'm sure I'll fall asleep with you on my mind tonight.

See you tomorrow,
Josh"

It had been half an hour or more since Sammi's last email. The time lag alone would tell her something. Josh read what he wrote and decided nothing was too sappy and hit SEND. He shut down his laptop, slipped under his covers and closed his eyes for the last time that night.
 
With her right hand occupied between her legs, she almost leapt on Josh's reply as it hit her screen. It had taken a long time, and while she was waiting she checked out other pictures on the site ... some were very arousing!

One handed, she opened his email and read.

"Sammi,
I'm glad I could help you tonight. You may not know it, but you helped me too. Thank you.

I'll go through your attachments and if there is anything, maybe we could have a minute in private after class. Glad it turned out better than it started for you. I'm sure I'll fall asleep with you on my mind tonight.

See you tomorrow,
Josh"

Frowning slightly at the over-familiar 'Sammi', she looked more closely at the email trail and saw that, yes, she'd been automatically signing herself as that. Damn! But she couldn't exactly blame him for using that name.

She started typing back, using both hands on the keyboad.

"Josh, first please don't call me 'Sammi' in school," she was about to add something about it not being right, but relented. He'd been helpful; no need for her to be an ass. "that's just between you and me in private, like this correspondence, which I trust you'll keep between us too. "

She was awash with that feeling again, the one like when she was on stage, the feeling of risk, excitement, arousal ...

"You were very helpful and I'm grateful. Glad I could 'help' you too, if I understand you right, perhaps in an 'other' and 'too much information' kind of way?

Yes, please do look through my attachments, and we can talk about it after class or after school.

Yours, Sammi


This time she typed the 'Sammi' in normal text; so it appeared twice, with the auto signature as well.

She had managed to avoid writing that she had enjoyed 'helping' herself, but hit send, her hand returned between her legs.

She waited another hour for his reply, imagining 'being on his mind' as he masturbated, but getting nothing she closed her laptop and went to bed where she was assailed with all kinds of erotic dreams.

The next morning in class, she hoped that Josh might behave better since they had drawn closer, and looked forward to an untroubled class.
 
Back
Top