My girl - finally

your girl friend................

XXXanderWolfe said:
After posting a few pics on other threads, my girl is finally ready to have her own thread.

Please let her know if you like her pictures, more pics will come if the feedback is good.

Enjoy, I know I do!

-Xander
I "googled NICE ASS" and all I got was a picture of your sexy lady!!

XXXanderWolfe said:
Hi everyone! Thanks for the great feedback. Now with the holidays over, we should be able to get some more pics online for you.

-Xander
Hoping we'll get to see more of this beautiful woman soon.

XXXanderWolfe said:
After posting a few pics on other threads, my girl is finally ready to have her own thread.

Please let her know if you like her pictures, more pics will come if the feedback is good.

Enjoy, I know I do!

-Xander

I abso-FUCKING-lutely love a woman with curves... very nice!! Tex :devil:

Tropical Fruit

Her photos remind me of my favorite tropical fruit - Mango. Her body is luscious, mouth watering and ripe. Her smooth lines and warm inviting features beckon the viewer to come closer, have a taste, enjoy the dripping wet sweetness that is her flesh. This is a woman whos naughty attitude, evidenced by her tell tale smile, is backed up by a sexuality that makes her husband the envy of all men and she herself the envy of all women.

Truly a beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Wonderful Curves!

Thank you so much for posting your pics. Its great to see real curvy women on lit, you are beautiful.

XXXanderWolfe said:

Enjoy, I know I do!

-Xander
I find her pictures very erotic.

stunning. everything i want in a woman right there. you are a lucky man.

jros4 said:
love the hips! bet they look great from behind.

They look and feel great. Perfect to hold on to during love making.

Here's another nice shot of them, from the photoshoot she did for our anniversary.

Last edited:
Fantastic

Her body is incredible. Perfect curves in the perfect places. And she obviously knows how to use them.

She is amazingly beautiful!!!!! One of the most gorgeous women that have posted here!!!!!!

XXXanderWolfe said:
They look and feel great. Perfect to hold on to during love making.

Here's another nice shot of them, from the photoshoot she did for our anniversary.
just fucking beautiful!

Back