OOC Casting Call X Men RP

hey just realized why you like jean so much. Another feisty redhead. Boy am I a dope.
 
Hi Bald man here reporting for duty.
Finally read all the thread.

So my bio so you can see what kind of Prof i am going to. (i don't want the back stories and the retcons). A fresh start with a new bunch of mutants is fine by me.

Name : Professor Charles Xavier
Age : 34
Alias : Professor; Prof; X.
Powers : Telepathy (psionic, mind reading, astral world)

Charles Xavier finds himself in a turning point. His trip around the world as brought him many allies and many enemies. He now sees that there is a new era beginning and he must make a stand.

He founds the Xavier's School for Gifted Mutants a place were all like him can are welcomed, a place were he can show that mankind as nothing to fear from the mutants.

In this place he hopes to erect the pillars that will lead the mutants from the shadows and into the light. He as a dream were mutants and human live side by side in harmony. A dream that is fragile and just beginning.

He will start with just a few students but he hopes that they serve as example for the rest. When the world sees what his X-men can do they will great them and accept them.

Arsh times are lurking and he must endure for the sake of tomorrow.
 
Yes but you had already told me that it had mistakes and still i was ok no problem let me just copy paste it.

Good to be welcomed.
 
And I forgot to tell you I think X should be at least 10 years older. Jean and Scott think of him as a father figure so he'd have to be a little older than both of them. I was thinking they'd be around 28-30 years old
 
well i cant call them youngsters anymore. So this is like way after the formation of the school. When they have already done some stuff?
 
Then Nightcrawler should be in this group at this point and time Via the movie?
 
Well if it is during the dark phoenix saga in the comics no nightcrwler. But since this is not canon. Let the phoenix decide.
 
Since we dont have a villain yet to start trouble maybe rescuing Nightcrawler is our first mission (kind of like in the movie)

Im thinking we start in a training sequence in the mansion before morning classes start then we each go through our typical day and that night receive a distress call from Nightcrawler via the Professor and then we go get him
 
That would be nice. Introduce the x-men and then go on a mission. Who should it be the first vilain? Since its recuing nightcrawler I propose Mr Sinister.
 
I don't mind writing a villain as well. Just tell me who you want. As you can tell by my AV I like the Merc with a mouth Deadpool but he was more X-Forces go to villian and had a grudge against the Canucklehead as well.
 
How do we want Gambit to come in then? The Ragin Cajun is kind of going to do his own thing.
 
I don't mind writing a villain as well. Just tell me who you want. As you can tell by my AV I like the Merc with a mouth Deadpool but he was more X-Forces go to villian and had a grudge against the Canucklehead as well.


Since we don't have someone to be the villain i think this would be a good option. And we could rotate the writer until we get someone truly evil to write.
 
Oh I can be truly evil, so no problems there. If needs be I can write as the villians.
 
How do we want Gambit to come in then? The Ragin Cajun is kind of going to do his own thing.

Well we may have a Rogue so maybe Gambit initially comes to the school to confront Wolverine about something (your choice) and then because of his attraction to Rogue he sticks around.
 
I don't mind writing a villain as well. Just tell me who you want. As you can tell by my AV I like the Merc with a mouth Deadpool but he was more X-Forces go to villian and had a grudge against the Canucklehead as well.

I would love it if we had a Deadpool eventually.
 
A deadpool that breaks the fourth wall?? And insults me?? that would be funny.
 
No Storm yet. :/


Will you all please write and submit your bio's to me via PM and we can make changes if necessary then post the final bio in the RP when we get it started.

As far as ages go: I told the writer interested in Rogue that I'd like her to still be a student at the school but 18 (per lit guidelines). That would make Gambit around 25ish? Scott and Jean, both 29-30 and Wolverine; well...he's sort of ageless anyway so it probably doesn't matter. He LOOKS like he's in his mid 30's though. Hugh Jackman.....yum. lol
 
Back
Top