bimbo / girly girls

So today I had one of my days. It was really warm and sunny and I felt really bubbly. I started doing my makeup, and posed a bit in front of my mirror. I kinda thought about the changes since I made this decision.. when I was younger I never really worked on my looks, never really felt like so girly.

I feel really more confident now. Like I really discovered who I am; I feel very feminine. I think many women would be a lot happier if they worked harder to be more girly. I gave away all my pants and flat shoes recently; especially now I have much more girly clothes. I spent like 2 hours experimenting with makeup and did glittery pink acryl nails. Matching toes ofc!

<3

I have to say I do feel more vulnerable and emotional. Like for example when I really have to be very careful to not break my nails.

I would say bimbo but I prefer tight restrictive clothing over revealing outfits, but regardless nothing beats pvc

It doesn't work on all women, but on some women, like my former supervisor, Ninve....wow, that woman inspired plenty of my stories, I can tell you that much.

For some women, though, the geek or tomboy looks are better.

Back