Mom gets an ass cramp

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Mom decides to get back into shape after having a baby. She gets an exercise bike so she can work out when the baby is asleep. Every now and then she gets a cramp which her son is happy to rub out however this time she pushes things a bit too hard and gets a cramp in her upper thigh and gluteus. She reluctantly asks her son to massage it out. As he does he gets a little close to crotch which is sore from the bicycle seat.
 
Hot idea. Perhaps it's a reoccuring cramp, or perhaps she injured her ass muscle trying to do too much. Perhaps the doctor recommends daily massages...
 
Sounds like a super hot story. I agree, re-occuring cramp is probably the best way to go in my opinion. Can't wait to read this.
 
That is an idea that needs to be put in a story.

They both pretend not to like this, but are of course burning inside.
 
Another idea for my story ideas document (where I store ideas for future stories of any type)! I'll see what I can do with this!
 
well I wrote it in to the story I am working on. came out pretty good but now I got to figure out how to write the second part, after all she is lactating and the breast do get sore.
 
Back
Top