>> The Handbra <<

bullus

Made without an ass
Instead of petitioning a few of our sexy flock of delicious ladies for shots of their handbras, I figured I'd just issue an open invitation to all of the gorgeous stars of Literotica.

In other words, post 'em if ya got 'em! Dosen't matter if it is a handbra picture that you already posted. This will make a single thread to satisfy all of us who drool at the sight of your beautiful boobs!

Guys, don't be stingy with the compliments either. You see a pair you like, let her know!

INDEX:

smugmug 1
BabyBlue2005 1 2
Vixxennn 1 2 3
TexasWife25 1 2
40ishCouple 1
MakeYourWhore 1
_me_ 1 2
wildrose70 1
angelicxessence 1
namelessdesiring 1 2 3 4 5
ima6uldv8 1
Isseii 1 2
pairodoxxx 1
curvygirl12 1
SolusX 1 2 3
xxslutressxx 1
gantastical 1
SweetMerry 1 2 3 4
Xxkaylaxxx 1
Kiwi83 1

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this fits the pure definition of "hand bra" since there's an actual bra involved but I think my wife's version is pretty hot nonetheless.

I'll remove it if it violates the terms and conditions of the thread...

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this fits the pure definition of "hand bra" since there's an actual bra involved but I think my wife's version is pretty hot nonetheless.

I'll remove it if it violates the terms and conditions of the thread...

attachment.php

Nope its fine. I'm sure most the guys would prefer it without the bra, but its still good! Thanks for the pic!

I've looked through my pictures I found these two, Mr Bullus ... I hope they count as handbras :kiss:

Last edited:
I've looked through my pictures I found these two, Mr Bullus ... I hope they count as handbras :kiss:

They are phenomenal as usual, BB. Wouldn't mind offering my hands to help support those for you. ;)

Thank you!

Vixxenn, TexasWife25 (Knew you couldn't resist! LOL), & BabyBlue: Thank you all of rposting. You all looko marvolous.

Excellent thread ladies...This is bound to be a hit for a very long stretch...;)

Great handbras so far ladies! Keep them coming! Multiple pics are allowed :D

Back