Love Never Fades

Erika woke up the next morning, unsure if she should have agreed to this outing. She didn't want to confuse her boys because knowing them, they'd think that Dax was coming home. She hated to confuse them like this. But she also knew it would be good for them to see she and Dax not fighting. They didn't fight much anymore, neither of them had the energy. They had done enough fighting during the divorce proceedings to last them a lifetime.

She got ready for her outing with her boys. Her boys. Dax wasn't hers anymore, Dax was Carter's and that made her mad. She hated the fact that Carter was some ditzy blonde who probably just used Dax for his cock. She could never say that to Dax but she thought it. She hoped one day Dax would kick her to the curb.

She saw Dax's car pull up and she locked up the house before heading outside. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that hugged her curves. Was she trying to impress Dax? No way...he had a girlfriend.

"Hey guys...." She smiled as she approached Dax's car.
 
"Hey mom!" The boys shouted when Erika opened the door to get in.

"Hey mom," Dax said in a more calm manner, taking a subtle moment to check out his ex wife as she stepped into the car. Her jeans sat snug, but a bit low on her hips, and pressed tightly against her cute ass, as was typical. She still looked great and he thought about how much he would enjoy fucking her one more time. As if by rote habit he began to edge toward her, leaning slightly to kiss her as he had done so many times, and when he nearly instantly realized what he was doing, caught himself, looked down, and shifted the car into reverse.

"Mom, can we come home with you," Bradley asked. "I don't like it at dad's!" Dax wrinkled his brow a bit. He didn't like hearing that for any number of reasons. "Hey, ow!!!!" was the next thing he heard as Jarred hit his brother resuming the fight that started earlier.

"That is enough!!" Dax shouted, making eye contact with both boys through the rearview mirror, causing Jarred to cross his arms with an angry look while Bradley cried in his seat.

"I hate you and I hate it at Dad's!!" Bradley cried.

"All morning," Dax said to his ex wife sheepishly. He hated that she saw this, and these rare but volatile displays always worried him that she might revisit their custody plan and tear the scab off a deep and bitter wound that was their divorce fight.

As he drove along his phone dinged in the console. He picked it up and then put it back down quickly in mild disgust when he saw it was a text from Carter. Good morning the text said, along with a picture of Carter from over her breasts, encased in a little, red bra with white stripes, down over her stomach, her matching panties, and her golden thighs, legs, and feet, as if she had taken the picture of herself while still in bed. He hated her mixed messages and he hated her games. Was she with him or not? He didn't bother to respond and hoped Erika did not glimpse the message in the brief moment he had looked at it.

"Bradley, it's okay," he said, trying to get his boy to stop crying. "You can go home with mom today if you want," he told the boy. "But let's go feed Jarred to the Elephants first."

"Okay," he said, drying up the tears at his dad's joke. "Dad said we can feed you to the elephants," he then said to his brother. Jarred said nothing looking back out the window, clearly fuming. Dax worried about his sons being angry, with him or the circumstance. It wasn't right and it wasn't okay, but he didn't know what could be done. He ould just love them is all. He turned to his ex wife once again.

"So this will be fun," he said, forcing a smile amidst all the chaos that had just happened in the last several minutes.
 
She hated hearing her boys fighting. She knew they both loved their dad and their outbursts usually meant that they were tired or just having an off day. The divorce was hard on their boys. They spent the week with her and the weekends with Dax. Sometimes at dinner they'd get upset and didn't understand why Dax couldn't be there with them for dinner. They'd sometimes storm off and tell her how much they hated her and that teared her apart but she knew this situation was hard.

Bradley was the most sensitive out of her two boys. She knew he loved his dad and as much as he said he hated Dax's, she knew both boys hated to leave their dad's. Once they arrived at the zoo, she knelt down and faced Bradley. She kissed his forehead. "Today's going to be fun, okay? Your dad loves you very much." She told him and that seemed to make him smile a little. It was times like this, she felt guilty. She hated that she couldn't give her boys both parents but she also knew she and Dax ended a long time ago. The divorce proceedings were ugly and it hurt her for a long time but despite that, Dax was still and would always be the father of her boys. Even if his decisions in women, like Carter, were questionable.

The boys were in awe as they made it to gated area where the elephants were. They rushed over to the gate. "Stay where we can see you!!" She called out to her boys. "We will!" They yelled back in unison. Their fight in the car seemed to be forgotten now.

She stayed back with Dax and watched their boys. "They love you, you know."
 
He watched his boys stomp up and down together in front of the elephant preserve, as he listened to his wife. "I know," he told her. "You shouldn't worry so much about them. They get fussy sometimes, but they're generally great boys." He turned to face Erika. Speaking as gently as he could, not intending to upset her at all, certainly not trying to insult her, he began to speak. "And you shouldn't be so sad about things," he said. He meant it. She was still young and attractive. Jason, no any man, would be lucky to be with her. He would find her vibrant, energetic, exciting, attractive, and sexy as hell, if she would let things go and just be herself again. He missed that Erika, and he never saw that side of her when he came around, simply one of the scars that comes with interacting with someone you used to know whose guard was always up. He began to elaborate, spilling his thoughts as they both kept one eye on the boys.

"We don't live together anymore, and that's ok," he said. "But their mother is a beautiful person who likes people, who is a bit cocky and certainly confident, and who enjoys life. Or always did." He looked toward the boys turning around and heading back to their parents. "You should let that girl out more." He let his mind flash back to the girl he was talking about. She would dress to allure, and she would start a party rather than merely be at or near one. She would never stop smiling and the smile would be an eruption of light in the lives of anyone she talked to. "And you shouldn't worry about me." He said, knowing she did.

Bradley approached them a moment before their oldest son. "Can.....um, can we go to the aquarium now?" He asked Erica. Dax put his hand on her lower back as she began to listen to the boy's simple request. Just then Jarred arrived and Dax grabbed his hand.

"Ready to look at some sharks?" Dax asked him.

"Yeah," the boy said.

"Take off," Dax replied and the two boys began plodding along the path ahead, up the hill. The two parents walked along behind them. "This is nice," he said, nervous about his next question. "How, uh.....how are things? I mean with you and Jason?" His motive was hidden, or at least he hoped so. Spending time near his ex had him aroused, even simply spending a day at the zoo. Each time she moved upwind, he caught her perfume, something sweet and sharp, something she had purchased at Macy's, or maybe Victoria's Secret even. He wondered what panties she had on? He wondered whether it was okay to still wonder such things about a girl that probably hated him the way the boys had earlier claimed they did when they spoke only with emotion and anger. He thought about her riding him at night, and kissing him gently on the couch while watching a movie. He thought of the times she had let him have her rough and the times they had snuck away before having kids for a weekend in a hotel room with some pot and each other. He thought about how much he had let her down. And he wondered if he might convince her to play with him still, or if he could still have her, even if only occasionally. The sun was out and the day was perfect. And all he wanted to do was go home to Carter, or take his ex wife home and stay inside for the rest of the day.
 
"I worry about them...because of us...you know." She said as she watched them out of the corner of her eye. They were her world, her miracle. She had their boys pretty late in life and it was a miracle she had them at all. She was protective of them, call it a mother's instinct. "I know it's hard on them." She said with a heavy sigh. Dax could be arrogant sometimes but sometimes there was a glimmer of the man she used to love. Despite how angry Dax could still make her, she always had to remember that he gave her the most beautiful gift meaning their boys and no matter who else came into her life and Dax's life respectively, he would always be the father of her boys.

"They ask about you a lot." She said. She didn't want to tell Dax this but they were in a good place currently and she felt like she could be honest with him. "I don't think they get it, you know. At dinner sometimes, they'll ask me why you're not there." She hated that. She hated it so much. Her and Dax fell apart but she hated that their boys had to pay the consequences of that.

She heard him ask about Jason and she knew he was probably fishing for answers about her love life. Usually she'd become defensive but ever since she and Jason went their own ways, she didn't really have a reason to be defensive.

"There isn't a Jason and I." She admitted. She really hoped he wouldn't gloat because she had let up about Dax and Carter even if she didn't like it. "As people, I think we're all just trying to figure out something. And I thought Jason was filling a void for me but he wasn't." She let out a sigh, already having explained too much of her current situation to her ex who was messing around with someone half her age.
 
Dax was interested that she and Jason had split, and it gave him some hope. He didn't know if he wanted to completely reconcile with Erika, but he certainly wanted to explore her again, even if only from time to time. If she wanted more, well....he wouldn't reject it outright. Things were only now getting better between them, which was nice. But he wanted to balance his feelings for her with the reality that things could be volatile. He wondered if there was an opportunity to see where things might go.

"You'll meet someone," he said, trying to encourage her a bit, even if he meant that someone might be himself. "I know there have to be a ton of single dads at the boys' school that would be crazy to not notice you." He smiled. "Hell, I notice you," he said, revealing a bit more about where his mind was at. He took the liberty, and gamble, to pat her on the hip, nearly on her ass, as he squeezed her in a friendly half-hug as he had so many times when they were together, the first time he had done so in years, since things went south. "Hottest mom at school," he smiled again, pulling himself away so that he walked beside her, untangled, once again. He noticed the response he had from feeling her, as his cock hardened a bit, readying for what could happen any time Dax touched a woman he liked. Lately, it had worked out with Carter, who could be fun. But it knew Erika unlike any woman, and she could be very fun as well. At the moment, he had options. He liked that, but he wanted this girl with him today. He always wanted what he couldn't have. And while that was frustrating, to him and the women in his life as well, it was ok. He wasn't a bad guy. And even if Erika thought he was, he still felt a connection. He had revealed his interest, even if only a simple hint, and he thought he would double down.

"You, uh....want to have drinks this evening? We can split a babysitter for a couple hours."
 
She laughed a bit when he hugged her and gave her compliments. She knew she had to tread very carefully when it came to Dax. He was the man who broke her heart, who gave her the nastiest divorce imaginable. But in the back of her mind, she remembered the very good times with him as well. Some of the happiest moments of her life had been with Dax. He gave her the family she always wanted even though their family didn't survive.

She wasn't about to be some side girl with Dax. She wasn't about to let him flirt with her while sleeping with Carter. She hated the idea that Dax was technically with a woman half her age. She knew she wasn't as young as she used to be but she was still beautiful. She had beautiful skin, a pretty face, and an attractive body.

"What about Carter? I don't want to give her the wrong day." She said. She didn't necessarily want to be back with Dax but she also didn't want him around Carter. If she agreed to drinks with Dax, she was going to be everything Carter wasn't: beautiful, sophisticated and classy. And she was going to show Dax what he was missing.
 
"Carter is," he paused a moment. "Well, Carter is Carter. We haven't actually hung out in a while," he finally revealed. "She doesn't know what she wants. And besides," he said. "It's just drinks." He smiled at her, pleased that she was at least considering it. "We could both use some time off, right?" He left it at that as they caught up to the boys, now fascinated with some kind of yellow fish. They spent the rest of the morning looking at any number of animals before the boys had lunch and started getting tired. On the way home they were in better spirits and little Bradley fell asleep in the backseat. When they arrived at Erika's, Jarred hopped out and ran inside and Dax carried Bradley in and upstairs putting him in bed. It bothered him that Erika had wiped the house clean of anything that showed he once was part of their lives, but he also understood. There had been a lot of animosity and anger. He came back downstairs where Jarred had fired up a video game and found Erika in the kitchen.

"How about it?" He asked again. "Want to meet me at Red Rock Grill on the lake around 6? It will be nice. No reason we shouldn't be civil." Though he clearly attempted to sound casual, they both knew he was asking for a date. The ball was in her court.
 
The day turned out quite nicely. Despite Bradley having his meltdown on the way to the zoo, the day turned out peaceful. And if she was being honest with herself, it was nice spending time as a family. Well, technically they weren't a family anymore but she tried to give the boys any sense of family. And Dax...well, it was nice spending time with him too. She loved watching him with their boys, it stirred emotions in her. It reminded her of why she once loved him and why part of her always would.

Erika smiled as she watched Dax bring sleeping Bradley upstairs. And Jarred had plopped himself in the living room with a video game. She saw Dax come around the corner and join her in the kitchen. She knew this was dangerous territory. Part of her missed Jason but when in reality what she really missed was a man who appreciated her, found her to be sexy and smart. But she figured if the night went terrible, she would know that things were forever done with Dax.

"Yeah, sure. I'll meet you there at 6." She told him. "Samantha down the street loves the boys so she'll probably be thrilled to babysit." She said. In her head, she was thinking about what she'd wear tonight. She was on a mission. She was going to make Dax miss her, if he didn't already.
 
Dax got a hug from his boys on the way out and headed home. On the way his phone warbled with another text. Another text from Carter.

"Whatcha doin'?" It said.

"Going home." He responded.

"Come play with me tonight." She replied back. Dax put his phone away and ignored it. You missed your chance, he thought. He continued to the house arriving as the phone went off once more, this time a selfie of the much younger girl standing in front of her mirror with just a cute bra and panties and a naughty look on her face. Whatever.

He picked up the house and went for a run before getting ready. He was excited about going somewhere with his ex, and felt anxious about a date for the first time in what seemed like forever. Wait, he thought. Is this a date? He wondered. They had not defined it. He asked and she said yes, and that's all he knew. He took a shower and put on some designer jeans under a casual, red, long-sleeved crew, and slid on some black lace and zip up boots under the cuffs of his jeans. After a quick ride to the downtown lakeside dock, he stepped onto the patio of the restaurant, where a fireplace warmed the rapidly cooling night.

"Dax Raegan?" He heard a voice. Turning toward the outdoor patio bar, he saw a pretty brunette that he recognized to be a friend of Erika's, unable to place her name.

"Hey," he said, as the girl stepped close to him among the moderate crowd.

"Where have you been since you broke up with E?" The girl asked, smiling and batting her eyelashes. She was certainly attractive, but he already felt he was playing with fire, keeping Carter on the hook while meeting his wife, ex-wife for drinks and thinking about fucking her too.

"Well, uh," he began. "I'm actually meeting her here," he told the girl, who met the news with a bit of a disappointed frown.

"Oh really?" She asked with a tone.

"I mean," he stammered. "We're meeting for drinks. Gotta talk about our boys," he lied. The girl made small talk a few moments more, until they both saw Erika step onto the patio. Dax hoped he hadn't blown it already, standing here with Erika's friend. And he hoped he could get his ex-wife into a booth, or at the bar alone.
 
After Dax left, Erika made a call to Samantha up the street and asked if she was free tonight to watch the boys for awhile. She agreed, happily so. She loved the boys and they were usually good for her. Erika began thinking about what she had agreed to. Was this a date with her ex-husband? Could it be considered a date if you were divorced? Who knew.

She went upstairs, showered and began contemplating what she was going to wear. Erika didn't know what exactly was Dax's status with Carter and part of her really didn't care. She was pretty sure in herself that Dax was thinking about her lately, if he wasn't, why would he have invited her to this. After some contemplating, Erika figured what she was going to wear. She had this cheetah print dress that hugged her curvy hips, that showed a little bit of cleavage and touched right at her knees. She was going to make herself look classy and make Dax wish he was still with her. She normally had wavy hair but for tonight she straightened it and added a little makeup.

She kissed the boys goodnight and told them not to give Samantha a hard time. She got into her car and headed for the Red Rock Grille. She stepped out of her car and found Dax chatting with a friend of hers, Mary Jane. Erika was feeling very good about herself tonight. She knew if tonight went to the shit, she just had to pick up the phone and call Jason. Jason was just a fling and they were sort of off at the moment but her options were opened.

She approached Dax and Mary Jane. "Oh, Mary Jane..how lovely to see you." She forced a smile. She surely didn't like Mary Jane hanging on Dax, not when she was here to have a "date". "Now if you'll excuse us, I think we have drinks awaiting us inside." She gave her a bit of a fake smile as she took Dax's arm and headed inside with him.
 
Dax liked when Erika took his arm and the two of them went inside. He felt it was a signal about where she was at. As they sat down in a booth off the bar, he smiled at her. "You look incredible," he said, a bit unsure if it was okay to say so. The waitress came to the table, a cute blonde, much younger than the couple, and exactly Dax's type. He made a point to not drool, but was pleasant, bordering on flirty with her. As she left to retrieve their drinks, Dax turned to his ex-wife again. "Sorry about that," he said, realizing just being nice could backfire. "How were the boys when you left?" He changed the subject.

As the night passed, he found himself really enjoying Erika's company. In the last year or so of their marriage, he had generally hated being around her, because they simply had not gotten along. And though time may not have dulled any of the barbs thrown each other's way, it did make him realize that she had been a great woman, especially for him. And despite the new girls he had seen in recent times, he never felt he could truly relax and just play with anyone the way he could with her.

After a few drinks and some appetizers, it was still early, but perhaps late for food. "I hadn't planned on eating," he told her. "And I don't know if I need to drink anymore, or we may get in trouble," he winked. "Not here anyway, or I shouldn't drive home" he added, almost as an aside. "Wine at my place? It's quiet. No boys there." He asked as he waived the waitress over for the tab.
 
She kind of rolled her eyes seeing Dax practically drool over the hot blonde waitress but she knew Dax was flirtatious by nature. It used to bother her but now she didn't let it get to her. She wasn't even with Dax anymore, they were divorced, and who Dax flirted with now wasn't her concern. But in the back of her mind, she noticed how good Dax looked tonight. She had noticed it today too but especially now. Even with age, he was an attractive man.

"The boys were pretty wiped after the day today. They were watching a movie with Samantha when I left." She told him when he asked about their boys.

She knew she was playing with fire when it came to Dax. She was fully aware of that. But they were both adults, divorced adults but adults no less. And if something by chance happened between them it didn't mean they were going to have some big grand reconciliation. Even though Erika had dated a handful of times, she was coming to the realization that Dax simply knew her. With Dax, she could just be herself. She didn't have to impress him. He knew her and she knew him. That didn't mean they were going to get back together someday. Despite their history, she knew it was easy to be with him. The emotions weren't easy but being around him was.

"Yeah, it's probably not a good idea for us to keep drinking if we're going to drive." She said. She didn't exactly want to go back home either. She had agreed to this because she wanted to make Dax miss her, even just a little bit. She knew the chances of them ever getting back together were slim to none but she wanted him to think of her when he was around Carter or whoever he was with that current week.

"A glass of wine and quiet? Sounds lovely."
 
Erika agreed to follow him to his place, and he thought about the situation on the way there. Was the house clean? Had he picked up the boys' toys and messes from earlier? Why was he so anxious? It is his ex-wife coming over, and she had seen him at his best and worst, and everything in between. As he pulled into the driveway of his unit, she pulled in right behind him. As he got out, her headlights shut off, leaving a definitive impression the car was there for the night. He had no reason to expect she would spend the night. She looked great and they had a nice time at the Grill, but promises were not made and he didn't want to presume. But she parked close behind him, snug I'm the driveway, not leaving the car like she would make a quick getaway.

He paused and waited for her to follow him up the stairs to the entry of his condo, which she did without hesitation. He stepped in ahead of her and closed the door behind her, just before walking to the kitchen and pulling a sweet Cabernet from a small wine rack over the refrigerator. He poured a glass for them both.

"Sorry the place is a bit of a mess," he said, offering her drink. "Come on," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the patio and offering a seat on the lounger near the little outdoor fireplace, which he turned on to warm the small sitting area. The patio faced the pool area and the surrounding units, no beautiful view to speak of, but it was quiet and she was here, and he took the available spot next to her as she pulled off her heels and sat them beside her, pulling her feet into a cute and sexy curled up position where she began her wine.

"Ever thought this would happen?" He asked, simply musing on the fact that they had not gotten along at all for much of the past year. He had no expectation. But in the firefights glow and beam off her pretty dress and the sight of her legs peeking beneath it as she say before him in the innocent way a schoolgirl might, his mind and body wondered about where they might end up later.
 
"You've been to my house. This is nothing compared to all the toys and such the boys leave around at home." She smiled as she came him. His place was more like a bachelor pad. It didn't have a great view, it was pretty simple. But, the truth was her ex-husband was a bachelor now. If that was the case why was she even here? She couldn't even answer that. Well maybe she could...a little bit. She missed him, maybe not him exactly but the feeling of being with him. When she was with Dax, she didn't have to impress him. He knew her and she took some sort of comfort in that.

She curled up on the couch after taking off her high heel shoes. She got comfortable on the couch and took a sip of wine. This entire thing was ironic. At one time they couldn't stand look at each other let alone be in the same room. A nasty divorce tended to do that to couples. But they had moved passed that. Sometimes it hurt her to think about those days, the words that were said, but they were in a good place now and that was all that mattered.

"Not in a million years." She laughed a bit as she took another sip of her wine. "After everything, who thought we'd ever be able to be in the same room without the boys without fighting." She said. In the beginning they put up a front for the boys but now they were friendly.
 
"Yeah," he said, placing his hand on her knee as he sat beside her, as if without thinking. "This is nice." Realizing his affront he pulled his hand back to himself and continued his drink. He looked across the way to the other condo units, trying to be nonchalant, trying to distract her from his own nerves. A thought crossed his mind, and he hesitated. He wondered what it would mean if he just kissed her. He wondered if she would have expectations. He wondered if it would put the boys in a bad position. He wondered if it would upset or confuse Erika and drive her away. He wondered what would happen if he did not do it. He finished his wine and leaned across her body, stretching to put his glass down on the only available, small table beside where she sat. He pulled back only partially, long enough to grip the glass she held, taking it from her as she gave him a puzzled look. After sitiing her glass beside his, he began to pull back once more, not making it all the way to his original place before his hand brushed against her cheek as ke pressed his lips to hers. The world around them became instantly silent and he tasted the gentle pressure of his lips upon hers as his mind exploded thevway it had the first time he had kissed her.
 
She knew this was dangerous territory for her. She and Dax were in a good place as parents and she didn't want to ruin that. The last year had been extremely hard during and after the divorce. The two of them fought like cats and dogs but somehow managed over these past couple of months to let it go. Maybe being with Carter helped that, she didn't know. She was glad they were on good terms now. Despite everything that had gone wrong between them, Dax would always be the father of her boys. And if she was being honest with herself, part of her would always love him.

She could feel the tension between them as they sat so close. Not like bad tension but she couldn't pin-point exactly what it was. Out of nowhere it seemed, she felt his lips pressed against hers for the first time in almost a year. It felt as wonderful as the first time he kissed her. She knew if she was thinking, this would be the part where she pushed him away and bolted home. But she didn't do either of those things.

She put her hand to his cheek, feeling the softness of his face against her hand. She brushed her lips against his, his kiss always used to intoxicate her and this time was no different.
 
When Erika reciprocated, he relaxed and faded into her kiss, slowly mingling his tongue with her own, as his hand ran along her thigh over her dress, then down to her exposed knee and back up, just hinting at where it could go beneath the dress itself. Instead he brought it up to her waist, pulling himself toward her as they began making out. He pulled back after a few moments, unaware of anything he could or should say, and he simply gazed into her eyes briefly before kissing her again. His hand laced into hers as he held her close, wanting to pull her back inside and down the hallway, but not wanting to pressure her and scare her off. He remained content to kiss her, even though his cock began to grow raging hard with the thought that he might pin her to the bed later. He doubted that, after all the time and all the trauma they had seen, he would be able to contain himself by simply making love to her. He wanted her in every possible sense and degree that desire could muster. He wanted to take her, to claim her again, even if for a single night. After pressing his lips to hers for a while, he simply made his desire known. "Let's go inside." He told her before kissing her deeply once more.
 
She hadn't forgotten what his kiss felt like. It felt as good as the first time they kissed. It had been so long since she had felt his lips on her lips. Right before the divorce they stopped physical contact completely, no kissing, or touching and certainly no sex. She knew spending the night with Dax was a terrible idea, probably the worst thing she could ever do. It would complicate things, it would complicate her life but despite that she made no effort to leave.

They knew each other well. She still remembered everything about him, about his body. She remembered the scar on his stomach from a boating accident years ago. And maybe she was falling into this because she was lonely. Since she and Jason split a few weeks ago, she was missing something. And Dax was here...and obviously more than willing.

She got up from the couch and followed him towards his bedroom. She knew in the back of her head that he had probably been in that same bed with Carter many times but at this point she didn't care. She just wanted to feel a body beside hers and she knew the sex between them had always been glorious and she was staking her claim to him, even if just for tonight.

Once they were in his bedroom, she reached behind her and unzipping the dress. The dress quickly fell to the floor, leaving her standing there in animal print matching panties and bra.
 
Dax watched Erika undress quickly and grinned, his hands sliding to her waist, one sliding around her waistband at the hip, while the other gently glided low on her back and just over the top of her ass, hesitant and careful not to go too far, though perhaps both of them already had. He kissed her again before she could say anything, then he pulled back a bit to simply look down over her body.

"You," he said, pausing. "Wow, you look great," he said, kissing her neck. He wondered if they should continue, but she smelled amazing and her body still felt great pressed against his, as if he was draped in a familiar coat. He worried that if this happened, it would mean more to her than it should or that it did. He worried that it would mean more to him than it should as well. And while he still loved Erika in many ways, he also loved the occasional feel of the firm, eager body of Carter or other girls he could maybe meet now that he was divorced. He didn't dare bring up his concerns now. He simply began kissing her neck and running his hands over her body. He picked her up, allowing her to wrap her thighs around him, and he turned and walked Erika to the bed, sitting her down so that he stood over her, her eyes level with his belt. In that moment he felt a blitzkrieg of emotions for this woman before her. He wanted to love her, to be with her. He wanted to protect her, to mesh with her. He wanted to feel her, to take her. He wanted to abuse her, to punish her. In that moment, he did not know how he first wanted to fuck her. And as he pulled her hands to his belt in expectation, he just knew that he was soon going to do just that.
 
She knew this could be dangerous. In her heart, she knew that part of her heart would always belong to Dax. But he had moved on and as much as she didn't like Carter, she had to at least pretend to be okay with it. And this...she didn't exactly know what this was but she knew she wanted him. She wanted to feel a familiar body next to her. And Dax was that for her. She hoped she wouldn't become too attached after this because she and Dax would probably never get back together, too much history and too much damage. But there wasn't a rule in the divorced couples handbook that said they couldn't spend one night together. And that's what they were going to do. She didn't want to think about how alone she was most nights and how part of her missed Jason but just on the mere fact, she hated being alone in bed.

She brought her hands to his belt and looked up at him. This was his chance to back out and tell her he didn't want this. She had a feeling they both wanted this...no, they needed this. They needed something...no expectations, just two people who knew each other being together.
 
Of course he wanted this. He knew as his cock grew hard as Erika's hands began to work his belt as she sat below him, her pretty eyes gazing up at his. He said nothing, but merely allowed his hand to caress her pretty face as he anticipated her mouth sucking him deep and hard in just a moment. She still looked like the innocent girl she once had been years ago when they first played together. Though they were older, she was young enough to attract any number of men. His hand slid over her neck and shoulder, then down to lightly grab a golden globe sitting firm in its bra. He still loved her body. Though she had two children, she looked amazing, youthful, perky, and very fun. He had enjoyed her in so many ways. He enjoyed sliding deep and slowly in her pretty little pussy as he kissed her and felt her body wrapped around his. He enjoyed kneeling between her thighs as she laid back on the bed, his hands gripping tightly on her stomach as she dug her nails into his wrists and moaned as he purely fucked her into a beautiful oblivion. He really enjoyed the times she had let him bend her over, pressing her face into the bed as he plowed either her warm, welcoming slit or her tight, reluctant backdoor as he wrapped his hand tightly into her hair. All of the memories flashed across his eyelids as he closed his eyes while he allowed her to continue to work. As he felt her undo the button, then zipper of his jeans, he opened his eyes to give her one last out.

"You sure?" he asked. His tone indicated he could not promise her that he would be polite, though he could certainly promise he would make her his once more.
 
She knew this could be incredibly dangerous but she also knew that she needed this. It didn't matter who they were with, or the lack thereof, she knew they just wanted to be with someone who was familiar to them even if just for tonight. She heard his question and simply nodded. It was too late to back out now and even if it wasn't, she wouldn't. She needed this.

She got up from the bed and lowered herself onto her knees on the bedroom floor. She reached up, opened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and slowly slid down the zipper. With a soft motion, she lowered his boxers as well. Without a single word, she lowered her mouth and wrapped it around his cock head and began sucking him for the first time in almost two years.
 
He pulled his head back for a moment as he felt his ex-wife wrap her pretty lips over his hardening cock, sliding him in and out of her mouth slowly, a prelude of things to come. He then looked down and watched her pretty eyes and her pretty face bringing him pleasure. For the first time in a long time with her, he felt anxious, a bit unsure of how to approach what to do next. He ran his fingers through her hair, pressing it behind her ear to give him a better view. Should he be sweet and thankful? Should he treat her the way he had in years past when he was simply carnal and indulgent, taking her for everything he wanted and giving her all she could take? He recalled the times when they had made love. It was intimate and nice, certainly loving. But this did not seem like that. This did not seem like it could be that. He could not give her hope only to break her heart. He wondered if he should be doing this at all. He was a guy and he liked this. He also liked feeling the firm, young body of girls like Carter, which he could never have had while they were together. And he could not confuse their boys anymore than they already were.

He looked down upon her and breathed deeply, feeling her wonderful tongue swirl around his cock. He began running his hand along her shoulder, then her neck. "Ohhhh, fuck," he moaned, almost imperceptibly. "That feels amazing." His hand gradually ran behind her head, under her hair, as he thought about purely defiling the girl on her knees before him. He had done it before, and at the moment, he wanted to so much. He breathed deeply again, already trying to hold off an explosion deep in her throat. His mind exploded instead, wondering just how far and how much to go. Was this like an innocent first date, or was it a raging release between two people. He had to choose and he had to lead. His cock was in her mouth already and soon it would be buried 8 inches deep into her body. She knew him and she knew how he was. He had made his choice, and he knew the fun was about to start, certain that they were on the same page, risking that they were.

His hand grabbed a handful of her hair, firmly but not painfully, enough to command her movements. He pulled her head off of him, then leaned down to kiss her deeply before standing up to look down upon her. As he pulled away, his eyes locked into hers. He forcefully lifted her to her feet and pushed her back on the bed, climbing quickly between her thighs, leaning down and nibbling on her nipple as his hands pulled her thighs high and apart as his cock brushed against her slit. He pulled back once more, running himself slowly up and down, just before sliding his full length completely inside her hard and fast.

"You like that cock?" he asked, making it clear what this was. He looked down upon her once more, awaiting her response, ready to fuck her and take everything she had once she did.
 
Some things never change. By the sounds and words he uttered she knew he still enjoyed the way her mouth felt around his cock. She knew there were times they fucked like crazy, so much passion between them and then there were other times where he made slow sweet love to her. She knew this wasn't romantic. They didn't love each other anymore, well at least not in a way either of them was ready to admit. She knew Dax was still with Carter and she had been contemplating calling up Jason just so she'd have a warm body beside her at night.

She felt him tease her slit and then before she could even utter a word, his entire manhood was buried inside of her. She let out a gasp, feeling him completely inside her. It had been so long since she felt him but it also felt familiar. No matter what happened after tonight, it felt good being with someone familiar. "You know I do..." She whispered, she wrapped her firm legs around his waist, wanting to feel all of him. She just wanted to fuck. She didn't want to have to think about the feelings that she was burying...the feeling of possibly wanting him back.
 
Back
Top