Spying on my niece....

Shimp

Running to stand still
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Posts
15,263
Spying on my niece....(open)

I came home from work this afternoon and hear the shower running, I asummed that my wife was in the shower. I walked into the house took my tie off and loosend my top button to let my neck breath. I came down the hall and noticed the bedroom door open and my wife's purse was not hanging on the desk as it usually is. I had a strange sensation that it was not my wife in my shower so I slowed up to peer around the corner. I was shocked to see my the outline of a young sweet body that belonged to my niece. I drew back and caught my breath, but instinct took over as I had to peer around for another look.
 
Last edited:
Jessica

The hot water felt so good along my skin. I was so glad that my Aunt Louise had said I could stay at her house while they renovated my dorm. Here I didn't have to share a bathroom with 10 other girls, and I had air conditioning. Plus my uncle wasn't bad to look at, for an older guy. He kept himself in shape. I had just brought my things over this afternoon after meeting Aunt Louise for lunch and getting a key. I had felt grubby after moving my stuff into the spare bedroom and had quickly jumped in the shower.

Squeezing some shower gel in my hands I started lathering up, sliding the soft foam across my breasts. My nipples hardened, and I enjoyed playing with them for a few moments. I enjoyed touching myself, so showering was always fun. Knowing I was alone had me in a playful mood, and I pressed my chest up against the glass shower door as I pretended someone made me. The glass was steamed up pretty good, and I enjoyed rubbing against the condensation. The texture of the glass felt pretty good too.

Grabbing the shower head handle I lifted it off it's hook and started rinsing my body. I love these flexible things. The water felt great as it slid along my skin. Turning my back to the door I leaned back and directed the water between my legs, moaning as I got it just right. Within moments I was whimpering as an orgasm shuddered through me. After turning off the water and placing the head back where it belonged, I got out and toweled off. Suddenly I felt a strange sensation, as if someone was watching me. I looked around but saw nothing. Shrugging it off I quickly dressed and headed up to my room....
 
I stood there still as a deer frozen in head lights as I watched her grind against the glass. The sweet moans that escaped from the shower were almost more pleasurable than the foggy view. I watched as my mouth watered and my mind ran between pleasure and a shrieking voice yelling, "TIM" if my wife would happen to walk in. I hadn't even notice how hard I had gotten, this was a thing of bueaty and the fact that she was staying with us. A million thoughts ran though my mind as I left the room and eased back down to the kitchen....I want to see more....did she know I was there...what would she say?......I poured a glass of tea and sat at the kitchen bar almost sweating as her moans still echoed in my head.
 
I towel dried my hair in my room, then decided I wanted something to drink. Heading downstairs, I stopped in surprise to see my uncle Tim in the kitchen. "Hi Uncle Tim!" I said brightly before stepping close and kissing his cheek. Moving to the fridge I pulled out an ice cold bottle of water and opened it. Taking a large swallow, I nearly moaned at good it felt sliding down my throat. Looking back at my uncle I realized he was staring at my chest. Suddenly I realized that my nipples were still hard and easily visible through the thin cotton of my shirt. The shirt was snug enough that I chose to not wear a bra at home. Glancing down I saw that the cotton was clinging to my damp skin, the moisture making areas translucent. My cheeks reddened slightly, but I was surprised that uncle Tim noticed me that way. Good thing he hadn't caught me in the shower, I thought wickedly...
 
Ive got to play this cool, I thought to myself but her shirt is virtually see through and her nipples are peeking out. I have always thought she was a cutie but this is a new side of her. I keep sipping my tea and rolling my eyes over her chest, making eye contact every once in awhile. "So whats have you been up to this afternoon and do you know where your aunt is?
 
"Oh not much Uncle Tim. I brought most of my stuff over and took a nice hot shower. Aunt Louis is going to be late - some ladies meeting or something" I say easily. I can't believe he's checking me out so blatantly. Looks like the next few weeks could get interesting, I think perversely. I've always thought he was handsome, thank goodness he's not blood related. Going to the freezer and grabbing a popsicle, I hop up on the counter and start licking and sucking on it as we chatted. I knew that my tiny cheerleading shorts weren't much better than underwear, but I didn't care...
 
Well what do you say to getting a bite to eat and watching a movie, maybe pizza? I could not believe how nice her legs looked and her shorts were rolled over at the top showing more in the front than I am used to. It made my imagination run wild and as she worked over her popsicle I thought to myself...easy boy...dont do anything stupid. I made sure not to oogle as I took her figure in with all the extra's she was showing me. I was more excited by the fact that I assumed she was teasing me and letting me get glimpses of her panties and nipples. That was way more fun that this just being a good old accident.
 
"Well, I just got out of the shower...Could we order pizza for delivery?" I ask innocently as I finish my popsicle. Walking over to the trash I bend over to throw away the stick, my shorts hugging my firm ass. Standing up, I start to walk towards the doorway. "I'm going upstairs to get settled in some more. I like pepperoni and sausage!" I say cheerfully as I walk away...
 
"Pepperoni and sausage it is, I will order it and take a quick shower before it gets here." I had to have a few moments to myself as she was pushing me over the edge, I need to get in the shower and relieve this unberable pressure. "Or if you need me to help you get your things in order I can help?" I didnt want to fall all over her but I would enjoy helping her and watching her some more.
 
"Why don't you take a shower first, and then come help me?" I say innocently, my mind whirling. Hurrying up the stairs I hear the shower start. I realize I'm turned on by his noticing me that way. But...he is my uncle. Wonder if he'd like to spank me? I think with a smirk. I decide I'll give him a nice show and see what happens. Setting down my water I start tweaking my nipples, getting them nice and swollen and firm. I reach under the bed and pull out my little box of sex toys, leaving the box poking out from under the bedskirt. I wonder what he'll think if he peeks in. I start moving boxes from the top of the stairs into my room one at a time...
 
I get into the shower with one thing in mind, her. I have the image of her squeezing her nipples and the watching her hand graze between her legs rubbing her pussy. I add to my fantasy picturing her with clothes on sliding her hand down her pants and rubbing her pussy through her panties...her grabbing a thick cock and loving the feeling of it in her mouth. The images rush though as I jack off in the shower. I get out with her making my mouth water, but the reality of my recient cum makes me wonder if this all just in my head. Is she really a naughty horny teen? I put on some shorts and a T with no underwear and head down to her room. She is downstairs grabbing a box as I walk into her room. Holy shit, what is that sticking out from under her bed, a jackrabbit,,,,she has a jackrabbit.?! I now know I have to spy on her some more, but how without her knowing.
 
Carrying a box in my arms, I walk back into my room. Setting it down by the closet, I get on my knees and start taking my shoes out of it and placing them in the closet. I'm sure he has a nice view of my ass as I'm working, wondering if the top of my thong is visible above my shorts.

"Hey Uncle Tim. I was wondering if maybe you could put a ceiling fan up to replace the light fixture. It's a little hot up here..."
 
Sure I will, I will run down to Lowes in after work tomorrow and pick one up. Any preferance, do you want one with lights or just a fan? I ask as I immediatley thought of hiding a camera on top, but what kind of camera and how would I do it? Tell you what we can go to my study and look online for one. I see the top of her black string thong and instantly begin to get hard. I need to go back and put some boxers on or something as she will notice and Ill be busted. Moving around the room with her bending down I peer down her shirt.
 
"I'd like one with a light, but I trust you to pick it out Uncle Tim." I replied as I worked on arranging my shoes. My breasts were straining against my shirt, threatening to pop out of the low neckline. Knowing he was probably staring at my ass was getting me excited, even as I tried to avoid such thoughts....
 
I sat down in her chair to try and hide my dick, now hard and thick from watching her. I didnt realize that you could see right up my shorts. I conjured a plan, a master plan...I have a small web cam, I'll put it in the light and run the wire within the light to my office. I salivated at the thought of watching her undress and move around the room in her undies. Not to mention if she were to play with herself. The doorbell rang, "Pizza's here, I'll go down and get it. Get your pj's on and come down when your ready and well eat and see whats on. "What do you want to drink?"
 
I glanced over my shoulder to look at him, and was startled to realize I could see up his shorts. He was definitely hard, and from the looks of it, nice and thick too! I quickly averted my eyes and turned back to the closet, my mind racing. "Umm, a Pepsi's fine" I mumbled as he stood and left the room. Sitting back on my heels, I tried to decide how I felt about realizing that my uncle was actually turned on by me. I've always had a thing for older men, but still - he's my uncle and married. As long as nothing happens... a little voice whispered inside me...

I change into an oversized teeshirt that skims the top of my thighs. It's my favorite sleep shirt. Taking a deep breath I head downstairs, deciding to just follow my instincts....
 
I paid the pizza guy and got things ready in the kitchen. Took everything into the den and turned on the tv and sat on the big sectional. Jess came down wearing a Tee and showing off her louscious legs, just barely hiding her ass. I was anxious to get her on the couch and see her shirt ride up. My hard on had subsided but at the sight of her that tingle started to come back. It was a normal night with the temp's in the 70's so the air was still on. As she came down the stair my eyes traced her breast lightly bouncing from the absence of a bra. Her breast were not too big and not too small, they had a perfect roundness to their young exposure and her nipples were small and already erect. She had to feel me taking her in as I was trying with everything I had to be just the nice uncle, but at this point I was a salavating man.
 
After grabbing a plate of pizza, I sat crosslegged on the couch, setting the plate down where it covered my exposed panties. After finishing my first slice, I shifted position, stretching one leg out to the side and picking up my plate as I started on my second slice. I knew Uncle Tim could see my panties,but acted oblivious. I still wasn't sure how I wanted this to play out....
 
I tossed her the remote, "find something to watch" I had no idea what to flip to, eventhough I am a professional channel flipper. I saw her leg extend out and could see her panties. I took a good long look, stangely trying to let her see my stare. I also shifted on the couch letting my rising dick push my shorts out enough for her to notice.
 
I could feel him looking at me, and it was turning me on. It was like I had this hidden power. Glancing covertly at him my jaw nearly dropped when I realized he had a raging hardon! Judging from the bulge in his pants Uncle Tim was extremely well-endowed. Thinking about that only turned me on more. I knew that soon my panties would be wet if I kept this up. I knew my nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through my thin shirt. Deciding to play along I leaned over and set my plate on the floor, then sat back, giving him a clear view of my exposed panties. I started clicking through the channels, looking for something tempting....
 
I could clearly see her panties and they were stretched tight over her pussy. Her lips pouted out at me, begging for a finger to part them and open them up for exploration. She squirmed on the couch as she flipped channels and I got alittle bolder adjusting myself on purpose and letting my legs fall apart even more so she could notice me. I continued to adjust myself and each time squeezing my cock alittle more and alittle slower, watching her reactions.
 
Stopping for a moment on a love scene in some movie I'd never heard of, I let my arm rest on the couch. As the moans and heavy breathing of the actor's filled the room I "accidentally" dropped the remote over the side of the couch. Shifting position I leaned over the arm of the couch to reach for the fallen device, my ass in the air as i did so...
 
Now I could see the pink string of her panties crossing her small round ass. She is teasing me beyond normal measures. I reach on the back of the couch and grab the blanket and put it over my lap. I reach one hand under the blanket and slowly reach into my pants and grab my dick and gently squeeze and stoke as I watch her movements on the couch and the moans of the tv fill the air.
 
Looking back over my shoulder I see the movement of his hand under the blanket and know I've got him. Keeping my face perfectly blank I say calmly, "Now Uncle Tim....whatever would Aunt Louise say if she saw you jerking off while you looked at me?"....
 
Back
Top