Family Fun(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,806
Matt was just like any other twenty year old except one big secret, he was sleeping with his mother and his sister. Neither of them knew that he was sleeping with the other and he planned to keep it that way. If his mother, Sindy found out he was having sex with his sister, Kasey as well he thought that both of them would stop sleeping with him and he didn't want that. Incest is best for sure and he was not going to lose this.

It was Friday night and he just got back from hanging out with a few of his friends. He was horny and went right up to his sister's room to see what she was doing. "Hey, Kasey what are you up to?" Matt was twenty years old and stood 6'1, he had brown hair blue eyes and a tone athletic body, as well as a big thick cock which his sister and mother seemed to love.
 
Kasey barely heard Matt through her headphones, but if she heard him at all he was being too loud. She hopped out of her computer chair and slipped over to the door, pulling it open and pulling him inside in one smooth motion. After she checked the hall and shut the door, she ran a hand through her shoulder-length chestnut hair rested her hands on her shapely hips, arching a brow at her brother, who'd obviously had a few drinks.

"Are you retarded? Mom just went to bed and I don't think she was all that drunk, and you come to my door at 2 in the morning? Dammit Matt..." She sighed, but gave him that smirk he loved anyways. At 18 Kasey had just graduated, and last summer had found out what a joy it was to have a big brother (emphasis on the "big"). So she'd decided to go to a local college and stay home for a couple of years to see how things went...So far, considering she was getting a nice dose or three of cum daily, it wasn't that bad.

kasey_chase-3_136.jpg
 
"Will you calm down? I made sure mom was asleep before I came up here. I was just thinking about you on my way home" He said as he slowly approached his sister and placed his hand on her hip. She was so damn sexy he couldn't get enough of her and her petite body. Leaning in he pressed his lips against hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth kissing her passionately. Their tongues rubbing and twisting in her mouth and the taste of her saliva was so good. "I bet you have been thinking about your big brother too" He said with a sly smile.
 
Kasey returned the kiss, her tongue flicking quickly over her brothers lips as she stepped back from him. With another smirk, she slid down the zipper on the black hooded sweatshirt she was wearing and slowly let it fall down to the floor, leaving her standing in front of him in just a wispy pink thong. She let out a soft sigh as she ran her hands up her body, fingers pinching at her nipples gently as she giggled.

"Mmmm....Thinking about me hm? What were you thinking about big brother?"
 
Matt felt his cock twitch and start coming to life inside his pants when Kasey let her hoodie fall to the floor leaving her standing there in just a pink thong. They she started running her hands up her body and played with her little pink nipples and that turned him on even more. He loved his sister's perky breasts they were so perfect. "I was thinking about you and your sexy body" Matt said as he placed his hand on her and started running it up and down her side as he leaned in to kiss her again.

"Kasey every time I look or even think about you and your sexy body I get so turned on. Your amazing sis" He said with a smile as he placed his other hand on her hip and ran it back to her tight pert ass. Gripping her cheek with his big hand he squeezed and caressed her soft smooth flesh. His cock stiffening even more in his pants now creating a very visible bulge against the fabric.
 
Kasey smirked and glanced down at Matt's growing bulge, her hand following her eyes as she ran her fingertips gently over the outline of his growing bulge, tracing the head lightly as she looked back up at him.
"Damn Matt...I love that I turn you on like that...You do the same for me big bro...I get so wet when I think about that nice...thick...cock...In my pussy...In my mouth...Mmmm"
With a smile Kasey pushed him back onto the pink comforter covering her bed and slipped to her knees in front of him. She started unbuckling is belt, licking her lips as she thought about that juicy head touching her lips.
 
The way Kasey talked to him turned Matt on even more by now his cock was throbbing in his pants. She then pushed him backwards and he fell onto the bed and she started unbuckling his pants. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head as she began pulling his pants down. Once they were off he was laying there in just his boxers which looked like they were about to rip from his massive cock making the fabric bulge. "You are so damn cute sis."
 
Kasey ran her fingers over the buldge in his boxers before hooking her fingers around the waistband. She slowly piled them down until Matt's big cock sprung free. "You are so sexy big brother. I just can't get enough of you."
She pulled his boxers off fully and then ran her fingers over his cock as she moved closer. "I'm so lucky to have such a big brother." She leaned her head down and started to run her tongue over the head of his cock slowly. With her free hand she started to squeeze one of her breast, making sure that her brother could see.
 
Matt lifted his hips to help his sister pull down his boxers. His huge cock springing free as she did so. He loved the look on her face every time she saw his cock. Leaning his head back a sigh of pleasure escaped his lips. "Fuck that feels so fucking good Kasey." He watched with a grin as she played with her breast with her free hand. He lo ed his little sisters petite body. His cock looked even bigger in her small hand and in frfront of her petite body. " You like your big brother's cock?" He asked wanting to hear her worship his cock.
 
Kasey slowly licked her brothers cock from the bottom of the shaft to the very tip of his cock head. She put both hands around his cock and started to rub them up and down.
"God I love your BIG cock. I love how big it is in my hands." She smiled at him as she leaned her head down and took the head of hie cock into her mouth and sucked lightly on it. She ran her tongue around it before letting it out of her mouth. "Your cock tastes so good, I can't.get enough of it."
Kasey started to suck on the head of his dock again but this time started to take more of it into her mouth. Slowly she started to bob up and down on his cock while she looked up into her brothers eyes.
 
Matt's cock twitched in his sister's hands and mouth as she worshiped his cock. It turned him on so much, the way she talked about his cock and looked into his eyes so seductively as she sucked on his cock. "Oh fuck Kasey that feels amazing!!" He watched his sexy little sister as she swallowed more and more of his cock coating his shaft with her sticky saliva. "Mmmm that's it suck your brother's cock sis."
 
Kasey continued to bob up and down on her brothers big cock. Everytime it twitched she could taste his pre in her mouth. She looked up at Matt as she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, stopping when she felt the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat. His cock was so big though, that half of it was still left.

Kasey put her hands on Matt's legs as she started to force her head down more. It took a couple tries with her gaging before the head of his cock slid into her throat. She kept sucking on his cock as she forced more of it into her throat. She could feel his big cock stretching the sides of her throat and could only imagine what it looked like to her big brother.
 
What Kasey did next amazed Matt so much. She took every last bit of his huge cock down her throat. It felt incredible and it was the first time any girl had gotten every inch of him into her throat. He gripped her pink comforter as she continued giving him the best blowjob of his life. "Holy shit Kasey that feels incredible!" Matt groaned out as she continued worshiping his cock, sucking every last inch of it. Matt could not wait to feel her tight teen pussy swallow up every last bit of his cock as well.
 
Kasey couldn't believe that she had actually managed to take all of Matt's big cock into her throat. Her face was pressed up against his balls so she stuck her tongue out and licked them. Her throat was trying its hardest to force the big cock out, the muscles squeezing around the shaft. Kasey looked up at her brother as she started to feel light headed. She held her head down for a bit longer until her vision started to go black and then quickly pulled her head off of his cock. She gasped for air as trails of Matts pre and her spit still connected her mouth and his big cock.

"Did you enjoy that big brother? I can't believe I managed to swallow your entire cock." She started to rub his slippery cock with her hand again as she smiled at him.
 
Matt was so amazed at how his sister took his whole cock into her throat. When she pulled off and there were trails of his pre cum and her saliva he found that sight so sexy. Then she started stroking his long thick slippery cock filling the room with a wet squishing sound. "Enjoy it? I fucking loved it! You are the first girl to deep throat my entire cock. You are amazing!!" He paused for a second to let out a soft groan while she stroked him. "Now I wonder whatever we could do next" He said teasingly knowing damn well both of them wanted one thing...sex.
 
Kasey grinned at Matt as she licked her lips while she stood up. She gave her breasts a squeeze as she stood in front of her brother. "Well I'm glad you loved it. I didn't think I would be able to do that." She turned around and bent over, giving Matt a good view of her ass in just her thong. "I think its time for me to take these off." She hooked her fingers around her thong and started to pull them down. Kasey looked back at her big brother over her shoulder as she shook her ass.

Once her thong was off she turned around to face her brother again. "Look at that, my thong is all wet." She tossed her wet thong at her brothers face as she crawled up onto the bed. She positioned her hips above his as she grasped his cock with one hand. She started to rub the head of his cock against her wet pussy. "It looks like you made my pussy all wet. It must want your big cock."
 
Matt's eyes were glued to his sister's ass while she bent over and pulled down her thong giving him a great view of her dripping wet pussy. When she tossed her thong that hit him right in the face he could smell her arousal then looked down at the wet fabric of her panties. His cock twitched as she crawled up the bed which was so sexy and grabbed ahold of his cock and started rubbing it against her pussy. He could hear and feel how wet she was. "God you are so wet Kasey." Matt said as he placed on of his hands on his sister's ass and held onto her panties with the other. "Well let's not keep your pussy waiting and give it what it wants.'
 
"Come on Matt, give it to me. Kasey loved the way her brothers hand felt against her ass. Matt slid his fingers into Kaseys pussy. "Mmmnn" that feels so good Matt!" Kasey kept on moaning as her big brother slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. "Oh my god Matt, I love you! Fuck me!!!" Kasey said. She wanted to feel his clock in her pussy. "Come on Matt FUCK ME! I need you" Kasey moaned.
 
Last edited:
Matt took his fingers out of his sister's pussy watching a couple strands of her juices stretch from her lips to his fingers. Then he grabbed his cock and lined it up with the entrance of her tight pussy so all she had to do was slide down on him. With his other hand he slowly started to pull her down onto his stiff cock spreading her out as he started to sink into his sister's very tight pussy.
 
Kasey leaned back against her brother cock. She just wanted to feel his cock in her tight pussy. "Ohhhh" Kasey moaned. His cock felt so goo in her tight pussy. Kasey kept on moaning as he moved his cock up and down in her pussy. Her boobs jiggled as he rode her.
 
Last edited:
"God damn I love how tight you are sis!" Matt groaned out as he was now balls deep inside of her wet tight pussy. "You like how your brother's cock feels inside of you?" Matt asked almost in a groan from the intense pleasure Kasey's tight pussy brought him.
 
"Fuck yes,Matt I fuckin love how it feels fuck me harder I wanna cum" Kasey said. She loved to feel his cock pound at her pussy "god I wish he would fuck me all day long" Kasey thought.
 
Last edited:
Matt groaned out deeply loving the feel of his little sister's raw tight pussy wrapped around his big thick cock. His member twitching inside of her from how turned on he was. It was so kinky fucking his little sister, it was so forbidden and naughty it made it so much sexier. He loved the dirty talk Kasey was giving him. "God I love your tight little pussy Kasey."
 
Back
Top