PM asshattery

He's back! New SN.

Hey! I'm ****, **.m.****. My friends know me as the smart, funny, cute and bit sarcastic one of the group. I just got in from a run, and was on lit and saw your profile. I'd love to chat.

My friends have no idea about my sexual side, how horny or kinky I am. Nor do they know about my fantasies, and I'm not sure they would believe me if I told them. I love to explore and try new things.

I love to run, read, go out with friends, meet new people, and flirt naturally. I hope we can connect.

What are you up to this evening? I hope to hear from you soon.

What is the story here?? I haven't been around long enough to know...but this is the third one!
Hell, I start feeling unloved if I don't get at least one/week from him.

He's back! New SN.

Hey! I'm ****, **.m.****. My friends know me as the smart, funny, cute and bit sarcastic one of the group. I just got in from a run, and was on lit and saw your profile. I'd love to chat.

My friends have no idea about my sexual side, how horny or kinky I am. Nor do they know about my fantasies, and I'm not sure they would believe me if I told them. I love to explore and try new things.

I love to run, read, go out with friends, meet new people, and flirt naturally. I hope we can connect.

What is the story here?? I haven't been around long enough to know...but this is the third one!

I heard from him months ago.

Aside from the obvious and insincere cut and paste message, this guy sounds harmless.

You have been served...

koppian.jpg

the latest corker....

Asshat:Looking for fun for my husband
I'm not sure if you would be interested or not but thought I would ask. I'm looking for someone to email regular with my husband. He loves talking dirty and getting talked dirty to. I don't like dirty talk so I'm trying to find someone that can arouse him in that way. Let me know if you're interested or not

Me:WTF!! I have no clue why you would ask me to provide wank fodder for your husband. No I am not interested.
I suggest you post a personal ad, do not PM peope for this!

Arrrrggggghhhhhhh!!! Seriously!

Edit to show the sender responded and apologised as it should have gone elsewhere

Last edited:
Okay, now he REALLY want photos. Does anyone have pics of a girl like above, but a little better-looking? I want it to be believable.

I've just discovered this thread. It's hysterical. Every time I think 'that's so crass', someone comes along and tops it.

Aurantica - You're brilliant! I can't wait for the next instalment. :)

He's back! New SN.

Yep≥ Got this very one over the weekend.

Yep. I got this very one over the weekend.

Another one, received first week of this year:
Hot You are very attractive wouldn't mind being some cougar meat
What I dislike the most about this is the lack of punctuation...:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you would be interested or not but thought I would ask. I'm looking for someone to email regular with my husband. He loves talking dirty and getting talked dirty to. I don't like dirty talk so I'm trying to find someone that can arouse him in that way. Let me know if you're interested or not

Me:WTF!! I have no clue why you would ask me to provide wank fodder for your husband. No I am not interested.

Edit to show the sender responded and apologised as it should have gone elsewhere

1. Wouldn't have been the first time a guy posed as a woman with a request like that.

2. That message shouldn't have gone anywhere.

Wow. I never even thought about getting Mrs E to send out PMs and find me some nasty talkers, never mind posing as "a wife" and attempting this myself.

Ladies of Lit - I apologize on behalf of men, for the sorry, sad bunch of heedless knuckle-draggers that compose a small percentage of the male population and subject you to these rude and unsolicited proposals. Tossers, every one of 'em...

He messaged me back with this:

hello kathleen,

Unicorn, your desire to please me becomes powerful and over whelming, you are only at peace when communicating with me, you desire to show me your face and openly honstly talk with me about any topic i desire

when you wake you will be calm and eager to please me, very eager and anxious to have my approval.

wake now

So what should I write back?

Eep, my eyes.

Further interactions:

Him: Maybe you should message me more often I always reply and I would live to see you

Me, playing dumb: okay!

Him, losing all sense of grammar and probably typing one-handed: Unicorn you live me deeply and wish to join me to be bound and used hard you crave my touch and use wake desperate to join ne real with no limits wake now

Me, laying it on a bit thick : Master, I want so much to be with you, please let me be with you to be bound and toyed for your pleasure. I want your touch so bad.... please let me come to you. Please let me take your thick cock

We shall see what he sends back.

Just checking something here Aurantica, to make sure you haven't fallen under the spell.

tumblr_m04nqnlpNm1qz6z0no1_400.jpg

*checks inbox, waits for the magic* :D

I heard from him months ago.

Aside from the obvious and insincere cut and paste message, this guy sounds harmless.

The PM is rather harmless. What is frustrating is that he changes his username everytime he logs on. Although it is normally some derivative of Pat. Believe me if I could block and ignore him, I wouldn't be bothered by him. But it is really annoying to have to see his fucking PM every 2-4 weeks. The same damn PM showing up over and over and over again. You can't respond and say "no thanks" (tried), can't block him (tried), and apparently calling him out in an open forum will not derail this assclown!

*deep breath in and out*

Sorry but he bugs the shit out of me with the way he plays the system to harass women with his annoying ass message.

The PM is rather harmless. What is frustrating is that he changes his username everytime he logs on. Although it is normally some derivative of Pat. Believe me if I could block and ignore him, I wouldn't be bothered by him. But it is really annoying to have to see his fucking PM every 2-4 weeks. The same damn PM showing up over and over and over again. You can't respond and say "no thanks" (tried), can't block him (tried), and apparently calling him out in an open forum will not derail this assclown!

*deep breath in and out*

Sorry but he bugs the shit out of me with the way he plays the system to harass women with his annoying ass message.
I'd bet money that he changes his screen name because the Lit PTB keep banning the old screen name.

*deep breath in and out*

Maybe we could give him a taste of his own medicine? It would work if all the regulars here slap him with the same message over and over. Don't even write an original response, just the same thing every fucking time.

Whadda ya say, ladies?
I should let you know I've had a rough week and I'm really looking to blow off some steam.

*deep breath in and out*

tumblr_mh47s0DT0N1rmb4jgo1_400.jpg

Maybe we could give him a taste of his own medicine? It would work if all the regulars here slap him with the same message over and over. Don't even write an original response, just the same thing every fucking time.

Whadda ya say, ladies?
I should let you know I've had a rough week and I'm really looking to blow off some steam.
Excellent! I'm in.

Whadda ya say, ladies?

What do you think of this?

Hi.
I’m one of the many women on Lit that you have cut and pasted to whom you’ve cut and pasted the same message.

We all know how smart, funny, cute, a bit sarcastic, horny and kinky you think you are. We all know you like to run, read, go out with friends, meet new people and flirt naturally.

And we’re all trying to figure out how all those things that make you unique from millions of other men. We think this is why you post the same message under different screen names.

If you want to connect with me and several of the other women you have contacted through PM’s, you can join all of us here.

What do you think of this?

Hi.
I’m one of the many women on Lit that you have cut and pasted to whom you’ve cut and pasted the same message.

We all know how smart, funny, cute, a bit sarcastic, horny and kinky you think you are. We all know you like to run, read, go out with friends, meet new people and flirt naturally.

And we’re all trying to figure out how all those things that make you unique from millions of other men. We think this is why you post the same message under different screen names.

If you want to connect with me and several of the other women you have contacted through PM’s, you can join all of us here.
I was thinking something a little bit more caustic, though what you have seems like a great start.

There are, and I live near the biggest Mecca of Douchebaggery this side New Jersey. There are actually nightclubs that have a no wife beater T-shirt/gold chains dress code.

oh my...totally speechless...and slightly nauseous...

I was thinking something a little bit more caustic, though what you have seems like a great start.
How about this modification?

Hi.
I’m one of the many women on Lit to whom you’ve cut and pasted the same message.

We get it. You're smart, funny, cute, a bit sarcastic, horny and kinky.

So are we. It's really too bad that you're never going to find that out, though, because not one of us is ever going to respond to your cut-and-paste generic pm. Thanks for wasting our time and inbox space with it, though. Really.

For ideas on how not to be an asshat, feel free to visit the PM Asshattery thread.

Nope, nope....Half the pm's I get are answered with, "Have you read my profile?" I'm thinking of putting a code phrase in it to be included in the PM....then I'll know right away that they actually at least looked at it.

Something along the lines of, I do not cam. If you understand this, please put the phrase, "I am not a fuckwit" in your PM. Thanks."

I want to steal this so badly.....LOL

The imaginations have been sparked...

Expect PMs from a husband, instructed to find a lover for his wife. Any lover.

Back