Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

This is one of those questions.....I want to say no....but.....a woman's influence can be rather....compelling. I'll not say "never", or impossible. I reckon circumstances could arise, where with the right combination of artificially lowered inhibitions and outside influence.....I may be persuaded to do things not on the everyday menu.

There. Specifically vague, yet vaguely specific.;)
 
Personally, I think the question itself is just nuts. Think about this scenario:

You're lieing naked on your bed with your wife. She's on top of you and has your hard throbbing penis buried deep inside her tight wet pussy. Your breathing heavier and heavier as she milks your cock with her humping buttocks and squeezing cunt. You're getting ever closer to a much anticipated mind blowing orgasm when all the sudden she stops, nuzzles up closely and puts her lips next to your ear.

"Honey ... do you love me?", she says teasingly.

"Ofcourse", you say ... perhaps sounding a bit desperate in your overly aroused state.

"Enough to do anything for me if I really really REALLY wanted you to do it."

Your horniness causes you to quickly say "Yes" ... even as just a glimmer of questioning doubt enters the back of your mind.

Slowly and sensually she lifts herself off of you and gives you a tremendously sexxy smile. Your cock is suddenly left cold and uncovered, but still throbbing madly with anxious desire. She walks over to the bedroom door ... smiles back at you once more ... and opens it to reveal her coworker and one of your good friends, standing there completely naked with his own pulsating penis. He looks a bit embarrassed himself ... just as your face turns crimson with unanticipated naked exposure.

You watch her caress his penis softly into her hands ... the hands which you know oh so well as to the awesome sensations they can cause to shoot through a mans sexual parts. "Come along" she says with a naughty tone in her voice as she guides him by his penis and leads him to the bed, coaxing him up onto it until his cock is directly next to your face.

"I want you to suck his cock for me honey. Suck on his cock just like you love it when I do it to yours."

You look at her ... over at him ... back to her ... confused with the sudden developments. She puts her other hand under your head and gently nudges your mouth towards his penis ... stroking his cock lightly to cause a hot gooey warm oozing of precum from the pee-hole slit in the bulbous head. Just as it reaches your lips she rubs his cockhead all over your lips and lets you taste another mans precum.

The taste and feel of it on your lips sends you into a sexual frenzy ... and your wifes ongoing urging ... "Suck it, baby ... suck his big hard beautiful cock for me, pleeeeezzzzzzzz!!!" ... only arouses you more. Wantonly ... no remaining reservations in mind or soul ... you open your lips and take his cock inside the warmth of your wet sucking mouth.

You begin sucking with sluttish desire ... fucking his cock with your mouth with a sexual hunger that you've rarely experienced before. You can taste his precum flow freely into your mouth as his already hard cock seems to grow even larger ... becoming engorged with arousal beyond normal girth. Your wife is still encouraging you ... "Suck it baby ... suck it good and deep!!! Oh gooooddddd yesss honey ... I want to see you make him cummmmmm!!!"

She assists by pumping his cock with her soft sensual hands ... but your mouth is doing more than enough to bring on his impending release. Suddenly his whole body tenses and shivers ... his scrotum and shaft start to spasm madly ... expanding and contracting with the powerful eruption forces unique to a mans orgasm. And then that first jetting shot of his mindblowing ejaculation blasts from the tip of his penis directly and deeply into your sucking swallowing throat. Sperm and semen from another mans penis flow freely onto your throat and and lapped anxiously down into your waiting belly.

Your wife so much wants to see the joy your bringing to another mans penis that she quickly pulls his cock back out of your mouth. As his penis shoots out a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shoot of hot milky jism onto your face, chin and chest, she giggles a bit with sexual glee. She pumps his still rock hard cock back and forth ... over and over ... making sure that every last drop of his cum is emptied onto you. And finally she just gives that knowing look of satisfaction, saying "Ooooooo yessssssss!!! I just KNEW you'd be a fantastic cock sucker!!! Now lick it all dry for me and suck those last few drops into your belly ... show me how much you LOVED sucking on a cock for me!"

attachment.php


Now ... somebody tell me, who would turn down a request like that?!? ;)
 

Attachments

  • MMF Cum.jpg
    MMF Cum.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,536
[

Now ... somebody tell me, who would turn down a request like that?!? ;)[/QUOTE]

not me no way no how... couldn't turn that offer down
 
Now ... somebody tell me, who would turn down a request like that?!? ;)

Well, when you put it that way...

I would have answered 'yes' anyway, but you write up sounds like a very hot scenario.
 
This is a brief story I had written to tell her I would like to suck a cock for her. She enjoyed the story, then convienently forgot about it. Even when I bring it up nowaday, it falls on deaf ears. I don't think she has much interest in pursuing it...

The bar was crowded but comfortable, the music loud but not over powering, the mood was perfect. We had only a couple of Presidente Margaritas each, and we were feeling pretty good. Kathy leaned over closely, her hand dragging softly up my thigh. "I have a craving..." she whispered. I shivered when she began caressing and squeezing my crotch.

"I think I have just the thing for you" I replied.

"Take me to the car. I want to suck your dick in the parking lot. I want to do something daring..." And she continued squeezing my cock.

I payed our tab, and we were out the door quickly, albeit a bit wobbly. We both looked at each other, feeling a bit light headed, horny, and daring. Face it, we're just normal people. Getting older, parts no longer where they used to be when we were young and trim, life had become settled, and a night of TV was pretty much the norm. We're not partying youngsters anymore. We loved each other dearly, and we had become comfortable. We usually weren't daring, unless you call trying a new restaraunt daring... And when we looked at each other in that moment, we laughed. This was fun.

We whispered "Shhhhhhh" to each other, so we could daringly sneak across the parking lot to our car. We weren't parked under any of the lights, and there were lots of cars around, so we wouldn't be completely exposed. She pushed me back against the car and leaned close. "This is perfect. We can't be openly seen, yet with this many cars around, there's always the chance someone will come out and see us. Hooooooottttttttt." And when she said that last, it was breathy, followed by her tongue wetly licking the rim of my ear.

One hand immediately went to my belt while the other gave a good firm squeeze to my bulging crotch, before using both hands to undo my pants and pull my cock out. She lowered herself down, not onto her knees, but instead squatting. She wasted no time, she immediately swallowed me fully, her mouth hot and wet. Her tongue slid up and down my shaft as she pumped my cock in and out of her throat. Kathy gives the best blowjob anytime. I absolutely love when she sucks my dick, she knows just how to work me. And when she's extremely horny (really horny... Presidente Margarita horny... oh yeah...), fucking her mouth is the best thing ever.

She takes me deep in her throat, and there's no shortage of saliva. It's hot, it's wet, it's slippery, and my dick is completely engulfed. Every bit of it is touched in some way or another. Her tounge, the sides of her mouth, the tip pushing beyond the back of her throat, and when she swallows, it squeezes the head. And she does what we call the "Loose Wet Mouth Fuck Thing". Oh my god, I can't begin to describe how good that feels. While she sucks me deep into her throat, there's lots of spit so it's really slippery. Her lips encircle me, but they're not squeezing tightly. And her hand glides wetly up and down my shaft. Fresh saliva and spit runs freely from the corner of her mouth, lubing her hands up, making it wetter and more slippery. The LWMFT makes me want to cum, cum hard, and cum loud.

I groaned and grunted while I came in her mouth, and after the first spurt, she pulled me from her mouth, her hand stroking and milking more spurts, which she caught on her tongue. Some excess dripped to her chin,then down along her neck. Some shots missed completely, landing on her cheeks instead. As she milked my dick, I threw my head back and damn near yelled. As it was, I was a bit loud, and some people who were walking to their car heard it. They couldn't see us directly, just my head and shoulders over the roofs of the cars. But the guy who had been walking towards the car next to us could, and he had a clear view of everything.

He stood between the cars squeezing his crotch. Kathy looked over, and while still squeezing my softening dick, watched him. He was around our age, tall, and certainly more muscular than I was. He was wearing pleated slacks with a tight shirt. Really tight, almost as if it were a second skin. His head was shaved, and it shined a bit in the dim light of the parking lot. Because his pants were loose, we were able to clearly see the outline of his hard cock through his pants, and it big.

I continued leaning back against the car, watching to see what Kathy's reaction would be. There was cerainly no way to gauge her response. She had been drinking Margaritas at Chili's, which certainly seems to rev her up considerably. She was horny enough to give me head in public, in the parking lot. And now before her stood one of her ultimate fantasies. A fit, well proportioned black man, and he was obviously turned on. Kathy continued watching him squeeze and caress himself while she slowly stood. She let go of my dick, glanced directly into my eyes once, then began to move hesitantly towards him.

When she stood fairly close to him she reached out and ran her hands over his chest. She turned back to me, and I could see the lusty glaze in her eyes. "Can we keep him?" she laughingly asked. I walked over behind her, taking her wrists in my own hands, and guided them down towards his bulging crotch. "Not forever, but perhaps for a while..." He stopped touching himself when I guided her hands towards him, and her fingers took hold of the prominent bulge, squeezing.

"Hi, I'm Joe and this is Kathy. Got any plans for tonite?" I asked.

"I do now" he chuckled. His voice was deep, and I actually felt Kathy shiver a bit when she heard him. "My name's Derrick. I have an apartment real close and I think we would be better off there than here, don't you."

"Oh yeeessssss" Kathy replied. As her hand stroked and squeezed him, she pressed her ass backwards against me, swaying ever so slightly back and forth, causing my dick to stir once more. "Why don't you follow me then" he said. Kathy shook her head, taking a firmer hold of his bulge, "Ride with us. We'll get you back to your car later." She led him towards our car, waiting at the back door for me to unlock it.

We all climbed in, Derrick and Kathy in the backseat, me in the front. Glancing in the rear view mirror, I saw her arm positioned between his legs, still rubbing. I turned around and said to Kathy "I know you really want to see it, but wait. Wait til we get there, I want to watch you undress him, I want to watch you when you see his cock for the first time, ok?" She looked at me nodding, but said "Hurry." Her voice was deep and husky, and I could tell Kathy's personality was evolving. Missy was coming out to play.

Missy is Kathy's alter-ego. No, she's not schizo, no more so than anyone else. We all have different ways of behaving in different situations. I do, you do, the guy or girl next to right now does, and so does Kathy. When she's feeling slutty, real slutty, she's like a wildkat in heat. And that wildkat, we call Missy. Missy was hot for cock. Hard, black cock.

Derrick gave me directions to get to his place, and we were soon pulling into the driveway of a quiet little house at the end of a dead-end street. During the drive, I kept glancing into the mirror at them. Kathy was leaning close, rubbing her tits against his arm. Her hand was snaked around his back, and was rubbing the top of his shiny bald head. I could tell she was wet, real wet, because of the way she kept squirming. From time to time I would hear Derrick gasp, and knew she was teasing him with her hands.

Derricks house was small, but cozy and nice. He led us to the living room, where Kathy spun around looking at me. "Now? Can I see his cock now?" she asked. Derrick and I shared a grin, and I nooded. Kathy dropped to her knees, undoing Derrick's pants. She gasped when she pulled his erect cock out, her hand holding it tightly at the base of the shaft. It was about 9 inches long, and she could barely get her fingers around it. She visibly shivered as she reached out with the tip of her tongue to lick against the swollen head.

She pushed him backwards onto the couch, then positioned herself between his spread legs. I walked over closer so I could watch as she sucked him into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide as she tried to get more of him into her mouth and throat. She looked up into my eyes, and I was amazingly turned on watching her giving head to that big black cock. I reached out, taking firm hold of his shaft, stroking it up and down in time with her mouth. Derrick moaned, thrusting his hips up towards her, urging her to take more and more of it. Spit flowed freely from the corners of her mouth, making it nice and slippery for my stroking.

She pulled her mouth off him, gasping for breath. She took firm hold of his shaft, angling it's shiny head towards me. "Now you try," she whispered. This was new for Kathy. We had talked about it, often in the throes of our passion, as a fantasy, but I didn't think she had any real interest in pursuing it. Looking in her eyes, I could see Missy plain as day, lusty, slutty, nasty, and willing to try things that Kathy probably wouldn't. "Please, I want to see you take this big black cock in your mouth." She continued holding it while I lowered my mouth to the head, closing my lips around the swollen knob. My tongue swirled all around it, and I could taste his precum. Kathy pushed on the back of my head, making me take more of it. She stroked in time with my head bobbing up and down, using my spit for lube. She pulled it free from my mouth, once more taking it deep into her own throat.

Back and forth we shared Derrick's cock, until he started grunting and gasping. Both of us were touching and stroking him, both of our tongues licking all over his head. His cock stiffened even more before it started spurting it's hot load. It was forceful, and splashed against both of our mouths. Kathy and I started kissing deeply, sharing the cum we had cuaght in our mouths and on our tongues. She kept stroking and pumping him, and cum was dripping all over our hands.

When he stopped cumming, Derrick leaned forward, taking Kathy under the arms, pulling her up onto the couch. "Now it's my turn," he said as he kneeled between her legs. Kathy immediately started moaning as Derrick pushed his tongue deeply into her pussy. I moved around to the back of the couch, reaching over to squeeze and fondle her tits, pulling and pinching her nipples.

It wasn't long before Kathy started cumming, and cumming hard. Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm. Derrick quickly got to his knees, still between her legs when he pushed his entire length deep inside her. Kathy started screaming in intense pleasure. She locked her legs around his back, pulling him harder into her. After a few minutes of hard and fast fucking, Kathy said "Both. I want both cocks inside me..."

Derrick pulled out of her, his cock coated in her pussy juices. He sat back down on the couch, and before Kathy could straddle him, I took his hard cock once more in my mouth, sucking her pussy juices off of it. Then I held it while Kathy lowered herself onto him, facing him. She slowly lowered herself fully onto him, moaning softly. Almost purring. She reached back with both hands, spreading her ass cheeks. "Now you, fuck my ass at the same time..."

I stood behind behind her, admiring the view of Derricks huge cock snuggled deep into my Kathy's cunt. I spit in my hand, subbing it all over my head, then slowly circled her asshole with it. She leaned a bit forward, spreading her cheeks even more for me. I slowly pushed just the head it, and when the ridge of my cock popped inside her, she moaned and sqirmed a bit more. Soon I was fully buried inside her assl. I could feel Derricks cock rubbing against her pussy walls, rubbing against my own cock.

We alternated our strokes, when I was drawing out, he was pushing in, and vice verse. Kathy kept her ass cheeks spread, but her fingers would stray to either mine or Derricks cock, whimpering with pleasure at feeling them slide in and out of her. She began to push herself down and against me harder and quicker. As the pace picked up, and our cocks were moving harder and faster inside her, she began moaining louder and louder, until finally she screamed "I'm ccccuuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnggggggggg....." Her entire body shook, and she was cursing loudly "Oh fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck... fuuuccckkkkkkk..." Listening to her cum so hard, and watching her convulse in spasms of pleasure, my cock started to swell and pump it's load deep into her ass. Derrick moaned loudly, and also began pumping his load deep inside her pussy.

I pulled out of her ass, and she fell over sideways onto the couch, Derrick's spent cock popping out of her pussy. She looked up at me while reaching out to take firm hold of his shaft. "Clean it up, would you?" She held it angled towards me as I again lowered my mouth onto it, licking their mingled juices off it.

"I need a drink," Kathy said "before we continue." Derrick looked surprised as he asked "There's more?" Kathy chuckled while still fondling his cock, "Oh yes... lots more..."

But the story will have to be continued later...

WOW Very hot
 
"I want you to suck his cock for me honey. Suck on his cock just like you love it when I do it to yours."

You look at her ... over at him ... back to her ... confused with the sudden developments. She puts her other hand under your head and gently nudges your mouth towards his penis ... stroking his cock lightly to cause a hot gooey warm oozing of precum from the pee-hole slit in the bulbous head. Just as it reaches your lips she rubs his cockhead all over your lips and lets you taste another mans precum.

The taste and feel of it on your lips sends you into a sexual frenzy ... and your wifes ongoing urging ... "Suck it, baby ... suck his big hard beautiful cock for me, pleeeeezzzzzzzz!!!" ... only arouses you more. Wantonly ... no remaining reservations in mind or soul ... you open your lips and take his cock inside the warmth of your wet sucking mouth.

You begin sucking with sluttish desire ... fucking his cock with your mouth with a sexual hunger that you've rarely experienced before. You can taste his precum flow freely into your mouth as his already hard cock seems to grow even larger ... becoming engorged with arousal beyond normal girth. Your wife is still encouraging you ... "Suck it baby ... suck it good and deep!!! Oh gooooddddd yesss honey ... I want to see you make him cummmmmm!!!"

She assists by pumping his cock with her soft sensual hands ... but your mouth is doing more than enough to bring on his impending release. Suddenly his whole body tenses and shivers ... his scrotum and shaft start to spasm madly ... expanding and contracting with the powerful eruption forces unique to a mans orgasm. And then that first jetting shot of his mindblowing ejaculation blasts from the tip of his penis directly and deeply into your sucking swallowing throat. Sperm and semen from another mans penis flow freely onto your throat and and lapped anxiously down into your waiting belly.

Your wife so much wants to see the joy your bringing to another mans penis that she quickly pulls his cock back out of your mouth. As his penis shoots out a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th shoot of hot milky jism onto your face, chin and chest, she giggles a bit with sexual glee. She pumps his still rock hard cock back and forth ... over and over ... making sure that every last drop of his cum is emptied onto you. And finally she just gives that knowing look of satisfaction, saying "Ooooooo yessssssss!!! I just KNEW you'd be a fantastic cock sucker!!! Now lick it all dry for me and suck those last few drops into your belly ... show me how much you LOVED sucking on a cock for me!"

Now ... somebody tell me, who would turn down a request like that?!? ;)

Exactly how I see it in my head as well
 
My wife is a teacher and a very "hands on" person. We have thought about swinging. If the occasion arose, I know she would take control and guide the situation. That is how she gets hot. I would do it for her, especially if the cock was attached to someone I was attracted to. The real prize would have her watching and encouraging.

JJ

Very nice. Seems like you would be a great couple to know. ;)
 
in a heartbeat, want to watch as she sucks a cock also, fantasy is to have her as a sex slave to do my bidding. fantasy is sucking a cock or cocks as she watches
 
I think I could be easily talked into it. It would be such an erotic thing to see her aroused by me pleasuring another sexy guy. I mean, he would have to be really sexy and I would have to be attracted to him....but I could definately see myself doing it :)
 
I would so suck a cock if my wife asked me to. I would love to show her that I could suck the cum out of a cock.
 
Yeah with her...

Love to share one then take the load at the finish..While having a nice eye to eye lock with my baby...
 
i'm not married, but i'd do it to my girl ask or your girl lol anyone can ask me to and i would. would be hot my girl friend and other guy mmmmm so many dreams mmmmmmmmm
 
One of my fantasies. I sucked a couple of cocks when I was young early teenage years. I have wanted to wrap my lips around a large grown mans cock for a long time. The thought of my wife asking me to and being turned on by it is very hot. Especially if that cock just gave my wife a good fucking and was covered with their cum. mmm so hot.
 
One of my fantasies. I sucked a couple of cocks when I was young early teenage years. I have wanted to wrap my lips around a large grown mans cock for a long time. The thought of my wife asking me to and being turned on by it is very hot. Especially if that cock just gave my wife a good fucking and was covered with their cum. mmm so hot.

I think I could help out with making your fantasy come true....;)
I think she would enjoy the pleasure I give her and we'll be quite messy awaiting your lips and tongue to clean us up ;)
 
One of my fantasies. I sucked a couple of cocks when I was young early teenage years. I have wanted to wrap my lips around a large grown mans cock for a long time. The thought of my wife asking me to and being turned on by it is very hot. Especially if that cock just gave my wife a good fucking and was covered with their cum. mmm so hot.

Amen to that!
 
One thing I would like to know is how many guys that dont really want to suck a cock would do it just to make their wife/gf happy?
 
One thing I would like to know is how many guys that dont really want to suck a cock would do it just to make their wife/gf happy?

thats a good question, it seems like most would do it with out her encouragement or already have
 
One thing I would like to know is how many guys that dont really want to suck a cock would do it just to make their wife/gf happy?

I truly have no desire to take a man anally tho, however a womans persuasion is a powerful tool so I would be on the ledge on that one
 
I truly have no desire to take a man anally tho, however a womans persuasion is a powerful tool so I would be on the ledge on that one

Exactly. If she told you she really really wanted to see that and have you experience it and it was important to her, could you consent and allow it to happen?
 
Exactly. If she told you she really really wanted to see that and have you experience it and it was important to her, could you consent and allow it to happen?

If she was really into it, I know I would. I prefer her to be pleasured and satisfied more then myself which I guess is where that comes from....but in no other way can I see myself bottoming for another man
 
Back
Top