Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
MercyMia said:
Hello y. Is the arm and leg what you paid for your newest car?

no... it is what I have to pay to go back to school. There will be no new cars for me in quite some time;)
 

Attachments

  • good morning.jpg
    good morning.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 113
la mariposita said:
I love when you talk about making love to your wife and how you describe the other tidbits of your life. Your words draw me in and suddenly I feel that I'm in your shoes just for that one moment. :rose:


in that case... let me tell you what it is like when I get horny.


It is really interesting because it never really seems to feel the same, yet... it kind of does.


When I get aroused I don't really feel it between my legs at first, It is a quiet warm feeling right above my stomach and a little below my ribcage. Then this feeling moves to the back of my forearms. It is kind of a weak feeling, but not really weak... more gentle if anything. My arms begin to want to hold something... something close to me. I guess it is at this point where my mind kicks in and that something begins to be the desire to hold a woman. From that point, everything goes out the window and all my senses want to envelope all that which is feminine

There really is no one way to explain it... and I am sure I will attempt to do so again later on. But there is something about just wanting to be with a woman that is so powerful and so magnetic that it is an unbelievable feeling.

Part of the allure is indeed this feeling... the feeling of utmost desire as there is NOTHING like the feeling of holding a woman the moment you are about to kiss her on the lips. Time and space mean nothing. All that there is, is her... and the anticipation of feeling her lips upon your own, wondering how it is going to feel this time... is it going to be a soft kiss or a hard kiss?

What is great, is when you both are of the same mind. When you both want just a soft kiss... when you both want a hard kiss. There is just something about coming together on a common ground... at the same time. There seems to be so much emphasis on "mutual orgasms"... as if that is the only goal of a sexual encounter. In my opinion you cannot be further from the truth.

Beautiful sex isn't so much coming at the same time... beautiful sex is locking into the desire of the other person as two puzzle pieces lock into each other to form a picture.

Once that happens... everything just kind of rolls along. Even the blunders that occure in such love making are of the most passionate blunders.
 

Attachments

  • saturday.jpg
    saturday.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 486
all I can do is think the same thing over and over...

your words speak volumes

I understand

only wish I could experience it more


:kiss:
 
I am tired. But here is a pic before I go to bed.
:rose:
 

Attachments

  • tuesday night.jpg
    tuesday night.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 362
because I am up and have nothing better to do for the time being but post a couple more pics of myself.


it has been a while anyway.
 

Attachments

  • just sitting here.jpg
    just sitting here.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 485
Words sometimes get in the way.

Is there anything greater than mutual silence between two good friends... or lovers?


be it in person, or on the phone... there is something so bonding about comfortable silence... it is much like talking a nice warm bath.


Both minds relaxed... forethought is out the window. All that is being felt at the moment, is the moment itself.


Though words are not being spoken... communication still takes place. It is done visually with the glance of an eye... it is responded to through hearing the other breath, or in the subtle movements that they make. And it is done by touch... the touch of a hand, or simply the pressure of the phone against your ear.


So much can be said by silent words...





so much can be felt.
:rose:
 
I wondered where this thread had got to...

Yes, that is so true, y. There are few things more beautiful than being so completely comfortable with another person that you can just 'be' without having to 'do'.

But thank you for reminding me of that.

:rose:
 
y=mx+b said:
Words sometimes get in the way.

Is there anything greater than mutual silence between two good friends... or lovers?


be it in person, or on the phone... there is something so bonding about comfortable silence... it is much like talking a nice warm bath.


Both minds relaxed... forethought is out the window. All that is being felt at the moment, is the moment itself.


Though words are not being spoken... communication still takes place. It is done visually with the glance of an eye... it is responded to through hearing the other breath, or in the subtle movements that they make. And it is done by touch... the touch of a hand, or simply the pressure of the phone against your ear.


So much can be said by silent words...





so much can be felt.
:rose:


:rose: :heart:
 
does thy eyes decieve me???


it appears my thread has been bumped?



Surely it is a sign that it needs to be updated.

I'll have to see what I can do about this.
 
hey, it's good to see this thread is still moving...nice pictures :)
 
and once again... here I am.

It has been awhile hasn't it.

you all don't mind that I post a couple chest pics. It seems as though I have a lot.


let's get this thead up and going again.
 

Attachments

  • Y36.jpg
    Y36.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Y35.jpg
    Y35.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,066
  • Y34.jpg
    Y34.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 598
smartandsexy said:


Thank you for the warm welcome back. You are such a nice person you know that?

here are a couple more for tonight.
 

Attachments

  • Y33.jpg
    Y33.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 569
  • Y32.jpg
    Y32.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 729
mrsmiawallace said:
Thanks! I needed a pick me up tonight.


Glad I could pick up a sexy woman such as yourself!


here's some pics for the day crew. Hope all's going well for everyone. I had a SPLENDED day... it's so beautiful out!
 

Attachments

  • Y31.jpg
    Y31.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 426
  • Y30.jpg
    Y30.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Y29.jpg
    Y29.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 183
It's my tattoo... and thank you.
I dedicate these pics to you smartandsexy:rose:
 

Attachments

  • Y25.jpg
    Y25.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Y17.jpg
    Y17.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Y16.jpg
    Y16.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top