OOC: Team of Misfits

I was rereading what Mad Man said and suddenly my manliness vanished.....Magical foxes..... my amazing creation sounds like something from My Little Pony....

This sums it all up:

NOECI0s.gif
 
/cuddles and gives a smile.

Hey, lady!

It only seems appropriate that our first mission will be an absolute fuck up, right? Don't worry, I'm on it!

/is fantastic at making shit go wrong - which is surprisingly not a very useful talent.

And yes - super villains! I have at least two planned out for us to face, and should anyone else have an evil doer they come up with and want to play in thread I'm not opposed. Though I would like to control the first, simply as it will make it much easier for me start rolling that ball down hill.

Get ready to see your leader at her worst!

Heh, love the SD gif. Fucking Fred.
 
Yeah I have an idea for a strong character as we don't have one yet. Need a strong type. I want a different type of strong type though. I imagine a short woman say 4 feet tall but this is one that bathes in erupting volcanoes for fun and juggles trains.
 
Corrosion powers - I like.

I think for now I will hold off on making another heroine character and focus on playing Sparks and villains. If we sorely need for people in the future I'll reconsider at that point.
 
Glad you approve. I was flipping through Mutant and Masterminds book awhile back and saw that one and thought it was pretty sweet.

It was either that or zombie powers. Detachable head and limbs, regeneration from eating human flesh, super human strength and the power to dig through solid rock. But the whole necrophilia vibe wasn't working for me.
 
...... Why is everyone else so young in the RP? My guy is 31, Sparks is 29, and everyone else is 25 or below.* There are bars out there that won't serve people under 25 due to drinking age limits.


*not including the magic fox
 
*The magic fox who happens to be 400 and therefore better then the Leftenant. XD just picking! Don't kill me.
 
Nah can't argue.

Magic foxes are AWESOME.

Yeah but how old does his human form look like?

And yeah..... Just complaining that my character is the only over 30.
 
His human form will look about 25. That's about the age that his Loraine powers really kicked in and halted his aging process.
 
I take offense to that Katt. If your going to insult someone do it correctly. Ancient Cripple.

Old?? Pshaw. You'd think he's twenty eight or something.
 
My bad. Withered old crippled coot. Sure Grandpa doesn't need a cane? Or use the Magical fox as a seeing eye dog...fox...thing?
 
That made me giggle. Bravo, good Sir.

Also. Fixed Roni's profile to be more fitting for the thread. My little socially awkward penguin is ready.
 
One more female needed. Preferably as kick ass as possible.

Or a female super villain who uses sexuality as a weapon! And wears only a terrible excuse for a bikini! And by that I mean only the bottoms!

And I'd need a cold shower if I wasn't so old.
 
Back
Top