What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When taking pictures for your profile on a swinging site...tidy up your fecking house sweet pea and don't take cock shots in front of the toilet...epic fail...:cool:

When taking pictures for your profile on a swinging site...tidy up your fecking house sweet pea and don't take cock shots in front of the toilet...epic fail...:cool:

Because cock shots should be taken where?

Don't answer!

adding : and let's leave the pets out of the pictures. we don't need to see you spread eagle with "fluffy" gnawing on his chew toy curled up next to you.

hi, janeyl.:rose:

adding : and let's leave the pets out of the pictures. we don't need to see you spread eagle with "fluffy" gnawing on his chew toy curled up next to you.

hi, janeyl.:rose:

Hey Respy...hope the holiday season is going well for you:rose:

I may have to give those cocktails a try...:D

Getting back to normal after the Christmas Holiday... relatives have all gone home... now, my turn to travel for the New Year's Party. Then, make New Year resolutions and see how long before I break them all... ;)

Hey Respy...hope the holiday season is going well for you:rose:

I may have to give those cocktails a try...:D

it is, thank you. i hope your holidays were pleasant as well.:rose:

i hope you do - and share the results. i don't drink so i'll have to live vicariously through you.:D

you don't need any appetizer or dinner ideas, do you? i don't mind looking.

Omg, I think I found a tumblr once that was only hilarious petbombs of "sexy" pics and poses. Shall I forward it if I find it? :D ;)

Omg, I think I found a tumblr once that was only hilarious petbombs of "sexy" pics and poses. Shall I forward it if I find it? :D ;)

yes! i need a good laugh.

i actually saw a tumblr image of a couple in bed. both naked, him on top of her and their dog all snuggled up next to them. it would have been a nice black and white image had it not been for "Rex" in the bed.

wonder how many women can identify with this:

can-i-help-you-g1.gif

The utterly atrocious trackpad on my new Samsung Series 9 notebook. I may kill someone for how bad this thing is.

Everything else is near perfect. And for what these things cost, Samsung better send someone out to fix this. Samsung Galaxy SIII phone? Perfect. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Perfect. Samsung Series 9 thirteen inch laptop...magic, right up until the trackpad forces you to buy a wireless mouse.

The utterly atrocious trackpad on my new Samsung Series 9 notebook. I may kill someone for how bad this thing is.

Everything else is near perfect. And for what these things cost, Samsung better send someone out to fix this. Samsung Galaxy SIII phone? Perfect. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Perfect. Samsung Series 9 thirteen inch laptop...magic, right up until the trackpad forces you to buy a wireless mouse.

You sound like a walking Samsung Ad....BUT I do :heart: this phone

I have the same phone and tablet...tho I have an HP laptop. Personally, I like using a wireless usb mouse...I only use the touch pad when I'm in bed or out somewhere.

15 bucks and works great

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wire...&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+wireless+mouse+m185

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back