A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

*she back up a slowly sticking her tongue out. It turned her on that her big brother was "hunting" her but she wouldn't give in to easily*

-Leon let her dodge him as he smiled playing this game.-"Come here you little Wood slut..."-he said and tried to grab her just slapping her breast to let her nipples feel the clamp.-

*she moaned and shook her head. Turning she ran towards the coach and "tripped" falling across the arm.*

-Leon smiled stopping her as he turned her over and began to rub her pussy.-"I been searching for you d Nymph."-He said as Leon began to rub her pussy and play with the leaves pulling the nipples a bit.-

*she moaned softly looking up at him* "Why were you looking for me hunter? Hmm to shove your big cock in my poor tight cunt?"

-He laughed.-"Yes As a Matter of fact and Keep you to be my sex slave wood nymph."-he said as he pulled at the leaves still to deliver some pleasure to her nipples as he moved a hand in side her thong to finger her pussy.-

*she arched her back and whimpered* "Noo..mmm..once you get a nymph started we can not stop.." *she squirmed and whimpered*

-Leon smiled at her role play.-"Then I will enjoy it."-he said as he removed her thong and fingered her pussy teasing her ample body. Removing the leaves he pinched and twisted her nipples as he pulled on them a bit.-"I will enjoy fucking you wood nymph with my massive cock. Play with it."she could reach it as it was straining his pants.-

*Annie stopped her squirming and squeezed his bulge. She smiled on the inside then gave him a faked threat.* "You will regret this human" *she reached into his shorts and boxers and stroked his cock.*

-Leon smiled and removed his pants and boxer briefs and smiled.-"Your all Talk Nymph open your mouth and suck."-he said as he began to finger her pussy with two fingers in her one hand pinched and held her nipple letting her feel his hand on her nipple.-"I can control you Wood Nymph."

*she attacked his cock sucking it lick a starving woman. Her moans vibrated against his cock as he fingered her. She spread her legs more.*

-With her moaning against his cock he finger fucked her as deep as he could shove his fingers in as he picked up speed fingering her.-"Oh yeah you wood whore.-"he said thrusting his cock in to her lips fucking aaway at her throat.-

*she opened her mouth wide as he fucked her throat. Her moans became louder vibrating more against his cock*

-Leon groans.-"See Wood Nymph you enjoy what i am doing to you."-he thrusts up in to her mouth more as he fingers her pussy with a third finger now as he bucked them up in to her pussy.-

*she rubbed her tongue against his cock as he fucked her mouth. He shoved three fingers into her cunt and sent her into an orgasm. She came screaming against his cock and drenching his fingers in her juices.*

-The humming of her scream made him cum in her mouth as he removed his cock from her lips and stroked it.-"Show me Little Wood Nymph where you liked to be fucked.."-when she was defiant he bent her over on the couch.-"Maybe your naughty little ass."-he said and shoved his cock in her ass moving his in and out .-

*she was swallowing his cum when he forces her on her belly and shoved his cock up her ass. She choked out a scream and buried her face in the coach. Pain and pleasure overwhelmed her body and she groaned*

-Leon fucked her ass as he held her hips in place thrusting his cock deep in to her tight little hole. Leon groaned feeling her thrust back and moaning made him that much more turned on.-

*she moaned and thrust her hips back wanting more of his cock. She felt her hole clench and squeeze his cock. He fucked her harder and she moaned louder* "yesss fuck me human!!"

-Leon fucked her indeed thrusting his cock deep in side her ass nice and deep to fuck her like a mad man.-

*Annie moaned as loud as she could. It had been years since her ass was fuck and her brother was far from small. He stretched and stretched her ass as he fucked her mercilessly. *

-He groaned as he could feel him self wanting to cum.-"I am going to cum in your ass you little Wood Nymph."

"Do it you fucking human..!" *she dug her nails into the coach clenching her hole more squeezing his cock like a vise. Her other hand slipped between her legs and pinched her clit causing her to almost scream.*

*she stopped and laid across the coach breathing heavy. It took a minute for her to catch her breathe*

Back