As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was informed that I impressed someone important person with a long white lab coat. I have to be very careful, that this doesn't put a dent in my perversion.
 
I was informed that I impressed someone important person with a long white lab coat. I have to be very careful, that this doesn't put a dent in my perversion.

Approval by authority figures is uncomfortable for rebels and non-conformists.

Or most people who distrust authority. 8)
 
They introduce their shows with "Now it's time to rock out with your cock out..."

As I said, none of their songs could be played on the radio. They are obscene, offensive, and a lot of fun!

Sounds perfect! Where do I sign up?

3 admits waiting on us as soon as we hit the floor, then 6 more before midnight. What the fuck?

Little old lady uses bedpan twice an hour at least for the whole night. In general, that's 24 times. Dear lord. That poor woman was so tired! She was confused with a bed alarm, and we decided to try bedside commode instead of the bedpan. Alarm kept ringing, couldn't find the pack to hit reset. So i just laid my hand on the bedpad thingy. You know, a chuck. To my alarm, her brief was ON the pad. My wrist sunk into it. I got old lady BM under my glove.
That was my night :rolleyes:
Best part? Packing an 11.5x7 inch wound that was 4.5" deep. And 2 smaller ones surrounding it. Oh; it was the one i mentioned previously that we talked about! Yeah, she came back. God I love her wound.
I'm rambling.
 
Airways

The new LMAs look like giant dildos. This is my ACLS day.
I am like: That's a big airway.

Luckily, I'm in house and 'somebody' will show up to put an ETT in, instead of that big thing!
 
You weren't there to do my prostate exam yesterday.

Wait, that's a good thing.
 
Call me crazy but I try to avoid having a hard-on while having a prostate checkup.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top