The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a taste this morning

I met a guy at a resort hotel and sucked him off....
I am a crossdresser and I loved walking through the parking lot, the lobby, up the elevator...
He is on the maintenance staff there and had the room picked out...
Nice room...
He immediately began caressing my legs and feet.
I was wearing a short black skirt, black/silver blouse, and black strappy 5" heels with my Candy Red toes showing.
He got turned on very quickly as he was caressing my legs....
I took him in my mouth... gave him some nice deep throat action...
he did not last long...
I drank all of his juices...

Yes, I love to suck...
I only do it when I am primped and dressed totally girlie...
and, most guys are not of interest... however... really cute, hardbody, younger guys could be quite different.

shemale

A shemale seems like the ultimate turn on to me I can't imagine sucking an nice pair of tits then sliding my tongue down her belly and under her panties only to reveal a nice hard cock to suck on.

A shemale seems like the ultimate turn on to me I can't imagine sucking an nice pair of tits then sliding my tongue down her belly and under her panties only to reveal a nice hard cock to suck on.

Oh yes! Pretty face, nice tits, slim waist, tight ass and gorgeous, hard, throbbing COCK!

I seem to be in quite an awkward position. I'm so so turned on by guy sex(which would be fine if I was a guy), particularly bears. I've always thought I was attracted to guys because whenever I'm with a guy I get turned on but I don't get turned on having sex with guys. I'm starting to think I really need to try a threesome with two guys. I'm not into girls at all. :S

I met a guy at a resort hotel and sucked him off....
I am a crossdresser and I loved walking through the parking lot, the lobby, up the elevator...
He is on the maintenance staff there and had the room picked out...
Nice room...
He immediately began caressing my legs and feet.
I was wearing a short black skirt, black/silver blouse, and black strappy 5" heels with my Candy Red toes showing.
He got turned on very quickly as he was caressing my legs....
I took him in my mouth... gave him some nice deep throat action...
he did not last long...
I drank all of his juices...

Yes, I love to suck...
I only do it when I am primped and dressed totally girlie...
and, most guys are not of interest... however... really cute, hardbody, younger guys could be quite different.
wow...

Well I've lurked around lit for a while , but finding this thread has to be the one of the best things I've seen on here. I had no idea they're so many of you like minded guys that are married but have the same feelings towards craving cock with out the attraction to men like I do ! Was actually beginning to think I was crazy !

Well I've lurked around lit for a while , but finding this thread has to be the one of the best things I've seen on here. I had no idea they're so many of you like minded guys that are married but have the same feelings towards craving cock with out the attraction to men like I do ! Was actually beginning to think I was crazy !

There's nothing crazy 'bout liking cock...hard, hot, long, throbbing cock...cum filled, sexy, horny cock...

married nd love cock

ive been loving cock before i was married,getting married i thought would make theses actions go away but it didnt,now after twenty some yrs of marriage ,im even more serious with being a pipe smoker,i crave cock 24 /7,she dont know,i kind of suggested it a few times when we were fucking hrd and horny nd she said thats faggy,dont like that.Now we rarely do it nd im always lookin for another married stud to be safe with,i want to do alot of nasty things with a safe guy including taking his whole load dwn my throat,kissing maybe,fucking def.Is it wrong to want some hot guy sex couple times a month.HORNY IN CHI TWN

This sums me up pretty well. I have a girlfriend but want to try a cock in my mouth. I've never done anything like it before. Have no desire to kiss a guy at all but cocks turn me on.

Exactly.

I joined a bi site recently and found a gay guy locally, who seemed to fit the bill. Then he sent me some pretty intimidating, full-on gay pics and I mentally ran a mile. What I want is a couple, preferably happily married, where the wife wants to watch hubby with a man and maybe join in a bit. It's pure fantasy, isn't it? Or are they out there?

I joined a bi site recently and found a gay guy locally, who seemed to fit the bill. Then he sent me some pretty intimidating, full-on gay pics and I mentally ran a mile. What I want is a couple, preferably happily married, where the wife wants to watch hubby with a man and maybe join in a bit. It's pure fantasy, isn't it? Or are they out there?

They are out there....I have been lucky several yimes, over the years, so don't give up hope.
Meanwhile, try to relax and find a guy to play with casually and progress a little at a time.

What bi site did you join?

As a woman, I find the idea of a straight guy sucking cock for me in a MMF threesome very erotic.

I jerked off twice fucked my ass twice with a 5.6 inch around dildo and sucked a 66 yr old man swallowed his hot load all in 5 days the other week man I was so horney that week all thanks to literotica.com!!!!

cock lover

me too just interested in the meal of a cock,nothing else,just cock nd balls what i want nd a big load to eat,yummm

I have been lurking here for some time, and I am thrilled to find this thread. I am a mature crossdresser who loves to suck a cock, but I have no interest in other traits of a man. I think this is one of the reasons I love gloryholes. To be dressed in my fem clothes and be orally pleasing a cock is delightful, but to be with another guy, I am totally straight.

In this case, I guess clothes do make the (wo)man.

Love to chat with others like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back