Would you be interested in...a friend?

Meet some new people, made a couple decent friends, but still haven't quite met that person I'm really looking for yet. So if you're around and bored and looking for a nice conversation, hey I'm here!
 
Hey folks. Well, I'm stuck in Florida...alone...for the next two weeks. Not really looking to meet up with anyone but definitely looking for someone to pass the time with a good conversation and maybe skype, if things go well. Send me a message!
 
Hey, worse places to be stuck than Florida!

I fully understand your interest in women of a certain age, I'm one of those older women (62) and I much prefer to talk to men over 50. Of course, I'm happy to talk to anyone of any age, no problem, but if you are looking for a real connection, then I get wanting somebody within your age of interest. I don't think you should be criticized for that.

Good luck in your search, and maybe try to enjoy the beach!:)
 
Hey, worse places to be stuck than Florida!

I fully understand your interest in women of a certain age, I'm one of those older women (62) and I much prefer to talk to men over 50. Of course, I'm happy to talk to anyone of any age, no problem, but if you are looking for a real connection, then I get wanting somebody within your age of interest. I don't think you should be criticized for that.

Good luck in your search, and maybe try to enjoy the beach!:)

Ya know, the age thing is mostly just a guideline. I wouldn't say I have a hard and fast age line and there is cut off. Honestly, age is just a number. You could be in your 60s but if you have the mindset of a younger person, then go for it! I think people are getting a bit too hung up on the age requirement.
 
Working the late shift is always difficult. I struggle to find things to do during the day on a weekday.
 
Man, I remember this being a lot easier when I first signed up for this site. I would get at least a dozen messages (being a man, that's a lot for us) without problem. Now it feels almost impossible. What up with that? Did I get less charming? That's definitely possible.

Try posting and chatting in the playground. Conversation is king
 
When I first came here I would only chat with people with in 5 years of my age. I have relaxed that and met some great people but I get it. Sometimes every now and then a pic will throw me off, like oh crap, he looks like my grandpa. :cool:

Granpa's have libido's too, and when they were younger that was okay, but somehow when an older man wants to explore or express his sexuality, it becomes creepy. I know that's the case but I don't see why it has to be.
 
One of those sundays where I'm all on my own at work and quite bored. Anybody fancy a chat? Could be about anything. You can send me a message here or my kik is finsphan29 if you'd rather that. I'll be around.
 
Been a few months but hey I'm back. Anybody around and care to chat? I'm bored and it's going to be a long night.
 
So, uptown bump you up.

Say, is there an In and Out Burger in Soho?

The World Wonders..

Love,

Jamie
 
Hey there. Had a rough weekend and wondering if anybody wants to chat while I work my Sunday night. Send me a message!
 
Back
Top