Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

older than dirt but young at heart and just hanging around tonight. So if you want to chat send me a PM and we can go from there :):):)

Looks all the ladies are coming out this morning.

I approve of this very much :D

the "very"...
In my language when we say "very" its like no one shows a bit interest...

And you are at least interesting so the "very" i find it odd.

Also how can one be very single? I've heard of extra single. But very single is quiet absurd. XD

Just to clear things up a bit ...

:D

ver·y
[ˈverē]

ADVERB
used for emphasis.
synonyms: extremely · exceedingly · exceptionally · extraordinarily ·
tremendously · immensely · hugely · intensely · acutely · abundantly · singularly · uncommonly · decidedly · particularly · supremely · highly · remarkably · really · truly · mightily · ever so · terrifically · awfully · fearfully · terribly · devilishly · majorly · seriously · mega · ultra · damn · damned · dead · real · way · mighty · awful · darned · exceeding
antonyms: slightly
in a high degree:
"very large" ·
"very quickly" · "very much so"
synonyms: extremely · exceedingly · exceptionally ·
extraordinarily · tremendously · immensely · hugely · intensely · acutely · abundantly · singularly · uncommonly · decidedly · particularly · supremely · highly · remarkably · really · truly · mightily · ever so · terrifically · awfully · fearfully · terribly · devilishly · majorly · seriously · mega · ultra · damn · damned · dead · real · way · mighty · awful · darned · exceeding
antonyms: slightly
(own)
used to emphasize that the following description applies without qualification:
"the very best quality" ·
"his very own car"
ADJECTIVE
actual; precise (used to emphasize the exact identity of a particular person or thing):
"those were his very words" ·
"he might be phoning her at this very moment" · "transformed before our very eyes"
synonyms: exact · actual · precise
emphasizing an extreme point in time or space:
"from the very beginning of the book" ·
"at the very back of the skull"
with no addition of or contribution from anything else; mere:
"the very thought of drink made him feel sick"
synonyms: mere · simple · pure · sheer
archaic
real; genuine:
"the very God of Heaven"

Phahhaha....
I could take some lessons from you anytime.

26 male and single as can be. Would love to chat with any lady that is looking for a guy to talk to :) Don't be shy ;)

Back