washington peeps

253!

Damn I didn't know there were that many pervs here in Tacoma/Puyallup. I'm a 31/m on in Tacoma and right near Puyallup. Hello Ladies and Gents!

aw shit just saw my post and it's my first one and my title is virgin....
 
Last edited:
it; ok, we'll go easy on you! Are Vancouver BC kids allowed to join this party?! Seeing as there aren't many perves up here!
 
and now I have the fair song stuck in my head.... :D Well if you did that You would be sure to win a prize.
 
I hear that song all the time here in Vancouver, I can only imagine how much it gets played there!! Hmm, I wonder what kind of prize I might win?!
 
the fair scones are reason enough to go to the fair. Tho having two women parade me around to win prizes wouldn't be bad either ;)
 
ok im going to organize a little get together! any one here really interested??
 
I'm game if Vancouver peeps can come! what are these scones you speak of?! I've never done the fair!!
 
Doin' the Puyallup is a must for September. Can't pass up a hot Krusty Pup or the Fisher scones while walking around and enjoying the sights. There are no comparisons!

Kerplinker, they are a scone with butter and raspberry jam spread in the middle and amazing hot off the line!

Can't wait to go in a couple of weeks and hoping this beautiful weather holds out as well!
 
Yep I'm totally doing the puyallup this year... Somehow. Kinda though when you're broke... Whomp whomp
 
Back
Top