Available to edit ~~ November 2013

LadyCibelle

Always magnificient.
Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Enjoy! :rose:

Please sign in here if you are available this month.

* If you have a preference between copy or literary editing, please say so. Also, if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.), please include your preferences in your post.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* Reminder: no e-mail addresses allowed in posts. [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Enjoy! :rose:

JonB1969 - Available for editing.

Most genres OK especially Interracial and Lesbian.

I will NOT edit = Rape/non-consent, Incest/Taboo, Gay Male, Horror.

Genres you should ask first = Sci-fi, non-human, fetish.

Mostly I will edit for grammar, sentence structure and the like. If you need plot guidance or advice, let me know.

I am available for literary editing this month. I have a few stories of my own I wish to get out and will not be taking copy editing jobs this month from writers with whom I have not had previous contact.

I will edit copy for those writers I have already worked with but I caution that the turn around time will be longer than usual.

I only work in English. My Spanish is horrible and my French is worse.

I will help with plotting and character development for any category. I don't get offended easily.

I can also help with dialogue, but my general advice is to make it sound the way a person would actually speak. The exception to that is if the person's speech patterns would be too confusing to read easily.

Last edited:
I am available

Hi have have started writing my life experiences, not sure if its a Loving Wives Story, or Fetish yet..but way too soon for that decision anyways.

I am looking for someone I can send this to who will tell me where to start, by importance, and has some time ( I dont want to monopolize anyone's time, I dont have hours every day for this either) to review corrections and get me to the point I can submit the story.

I think more details should be discussed with those willing to entertain the project?

Thanks

Hi have have started writing my life experiences, not sure if its a Loving Wives Story, or Fetish yet..but way too soon for that decision anyways.

I am looking for someone I can send this to who will tell me where to start, by importance, and has some time ( I dont want to monopolize anyone's time, I dont have hours every day for this either) to review corrections and get me to the point I can submit the story.

I think more details should be discussed with those willing to entertain the project?

Thanks

Hi. I would be happy to be involved in your project .

Please pm me to discuss further details.

Looking for editing help

I have complete my second submission. The ideal would an editor to review grammar, flow, and offer suggestions to the plot and storyline. The story would be posting this under the Loving Wife section. The theme would center on a wife jumping to conclusions and being lead astray by a close friend. If things go well I would like to write a part two to wrap everything up. My ideal would be to write one to two stories a month if I am able to find the time and a good editor.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
jeff

Nov 2013

Ready and willing! Forgot to do this for Sept-Oct, but here I am, willing and able.

Anything short to medium length is preferred. I will need significant warning and much patience to work on anything above 10 pages.

Any genre is acceptable! Please keep in mind I am editing for about 10 authors at the moment, I will need at least a few days to get back to you. Thanks!

--Melaphyre

Back