BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
As do I . . . love every part of the BBW . . . and for those of you BBW's here, if youhave any doubts, just give us a pic or 2 . . as convervative or erotic as you like .. . . you wll get an honest opinion from many of us!!
 
Your new avatar is sexy Rose. Ever need a foot massage after a long day in heels? ;)

Thanks :kiss:

Uh huh, definitely... I love moisturiser being massaged in after a long day spent in heels. I spent today pampering myself and painting my nails to keep my feet all soft and pretty :devil:

xx:kiss:xx
 
SNG I totally agree and understand how you feel. I'm in the same boat as you and just wonder if there really are any guys out there that could accept me just the way I am.

Yes, There are guys like me out here that would love to have a BBW on our arm to show off and cater to and accept you for who you truly are :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Woke up lazily today, spend a good part of the morning chatting with an incredibly sweet man who made me feel desirable...which resulted in an impromptu little video (very short one just for playfulness) and a new photo set which I actually like..I hardly deleted any of the pics i took!!

always nice to feel good about oneself even for a brief time

You should feel desirable, because I for one think you are very desireable :rose:
 
Thats a picture I would LOVE to see :D

I just love a woman who keeps her feet soft and pretty;)

You'd be amazed at what I can do with my feet lol! ;)

xx:kiss:xx

Just as the rest of you is soft and pretty :kiss:

And squidgy but that's all part of being a BBW! Perfect for bouncing and having fun! :D

xx:kiss:xx

Woke up lazily today, spend a good part of the morning chatting with an incredibly sweet man who made me feel desirable...which resulted in an impromptu little video (very short one just for playfulness) and a new photo set which I actually like..I hardly deleted any of the pics i took!!

always nice to feel good about oneself even for a brief time

You are always delectable and delicious! :rose:

xx:kiss:xx
 
Woke up lazily today, spend a good part of the morning chatting with an incredibly sweet man who made me feel desirable...which resulted in an impromptu little video (very short one just for playfulness) and a new photo set which I actually like..I hardly deleted any of the pics i took!!

always nice to feel good about oneself even for a brief time

I happened across your video in your thread - I admire your bravery. You're a beautiful woman. Wish I had the courage to do what you did and some of that beauty :) Or that I had that incredibly sweet man...
 
well thank you..I really appreciate you saying that :)

Im really not brave at all, honest...I feel like the biggest idiot every time I post something, and I can promise you that seconds after I put something up im berating myself, asking "why the hell did you post that? that is NOT attractive! what were you thinking??"

but i do it anyway because if I didnt then I would never ever be able to see myself in a positive way, which is what Im trying to do

I'm honest too - sometimes painfully so. But when I look in the mirror, I don't see a woman that anyone, male or female, would want to see in the way you were in that video. As a straight female, I am saying honestly that you are beautiful, brave and you should see yourself in a very positive way. :rose:
 
You can share details if you like ;)

Hmmm... well after years of dancing I have pretty flexible feet and toes! I can pick a pencil up off the floor with no effort and can equally put them to good use when teasing certain parts of another's body- and am very good at giving massages with them! ;)

xx:kiss:xx



well thank you..I really appreciate you saying that :)

Not a problem you gorgeous creature you!

xx:kiss:xx



Lol, After years of being involved here on Lit, not much amazes me anymore, but I believe that you my dear are one of the very few that could do it :D:kiss::rose:

You should see what I can do when I really put my mind to doing something! :D

xx:kiss:xx
 
Hmmm... well after years of dancing I have pretty flexible feet and toes! I can pick a pencil up off the floor with no effort and can equally put them to good use when teasing certain parts of another's body- and am very good at giving massages with them! ;)
Not just a sexy body you are :devil: ;)
 
Thriving Thread

I'm so glad my thread is still thriving and looking good! Sorry, I've been gone for a while, I'm in a relationship with a wonderful man who LOVES my body!!!! #TEAMBBW!!
 
Thanks Hun!! And yes, our sex life is the shit! So, too all my other BBW's tonight, slip on your crotchless panties and ride your mans dick until his toes curl and the bed breaks!
 
Thanks Hun!! And yes, our sex life is the shit! So, too all my other BBW's tonight, slip on your crotchless panties and ride your mans dick until his toes curl and the bed breaks!

Love this, lately I have been fantasizing a lot about having a BBW. :)
 
Go beyond fantasies and taste the finer delicatessens in life. Soft skin, round asses, full breasts, tighter pussies... my mouth is watering thinking about it.

I love those BBW asses, really really love them!

Can you think of anything more arousing than her pressing it against you? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top