Help please to find a story

tdavis9

Virgin
A friend of mine recommended a story to me but i forgot the name of it, i was just wondering if anyone knew the name of it? the story is about a US special forces soldier who works on a military base with a Major, who throws a party where his daughter meets said marine and agrees to go on a date with him, they both find each other fairly boring on their first date, but they then re-meet each other by accident at a local fight club night, where they get along much better than before and start to date. one lunch they have together the marine gets into a fight over the girl and beats the crap out of two men. they then proceed to fall in love just when he starts to get redeployed more often, girl thinks he is cheating abd breaks up with him and dumps him and when her father finds out tells her that he would never do such a thing. i forgot the rest but hop that someone can help me!! lot of thanks King :):)

A friend of mine recommended a story to me but i forgot the name of it, i was just wondering if anyone knew the name of it? the story is about a US special forces soldier who works on a military base with a Major, who throws a party where his daughter meets said marine and ...

I got this far into your/your friend's story synopsis before deciding that either you, your friend, or the story's author are totally unfamiliar with the US military. A "US Special Forces soldier" is in the US Army and is a member of the Army's Special Forces. A Marine is a member of the US Marine Corps, an entirely separate component of the US military from the US Army.

If I ever had run across the story you are seeking, I would not have finished it due to the above egregious errors and erased the experience from my memory. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

I got this far into your/your friend's story synopsis before deciding that either you, your friend, or the story's author are totally unfamiliar with the US military. A "US Special Forces soldier" is in the US Army and is a member of the Army's Special Forces. A Marine is a member of the US Marine Corps, an entirely separate component of the US military from the US Army.

If I ever had run across the story you are seeking, I would not have finished it due to the above egregious errors and erased the experience from my memory. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

"Special Forces" can refer specifically to the US Army's Special Forces Command, but it's also a generic term that encompasses a lot of other military units - including things like MARSOC in the Marines.

(Whether this is what the author had in mind, I have no idea.)

Trying to find a story can't remember name of title or author

About a father who doesn't want his son, but doesn't want the mother to have him too! He and the son move to London the father marries a womanthe father likes to control his possesions! The father beats the stepmother and his son to the point where the stepmother can't take it anymore! She tells the son about his mother back in America she gets him on the train to the U.S. Embassy he later finds out by watching the news his stepmom killed herself! He goes home to his biologic mother she helps with his brusies and he meets his stepsister!

Back