Thief of Perlan (Closed for Myself and ThePhoenixMan)

shexay_xx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Posts
769
Alys tucked a stray curl behind her ear as she leant against the stone wall, her emerald green eyes slowly moved over the busy market, her stomach rumbled as she caught the scent of hot pastry, she hadn't eaten in 3 days , it had been busier than usual the last week and she had found it harder to get away with her thievery, usually she was quick with her hands and was away before the market stall owner had even noticed her being there, but she had been slow this week and had a close call with one of the customers who had spotted her as she tried to get away with a shawl from a clothes stall, and since then she had decided to stay low for awhile, she had to steal it was the only way a ...peasant like her could get by.

She had lived on the streets of Perlan for awhile now ever since her paremts had died of the flu, she had been lucky enough not to have caught it but she had suffered a worse fate, watching the people that she loved dearly die in front of her eyes, it had made her angry with everyone. So why shouldn't she steal from the world that took her beloved parents?

Alys watched the pastry stall closesly from a safe distance and then decided to make her move when she saw that the number of customers had dwindled considerably, Alys pulled away from the wall tugging down her threadbare dress slightly sighing as a thread came off in her hand. She walked confidently over to the stall smiling flirtaciously at the man behind the stall, he smiled a toothy grin back at her, his small eyes raking over her body " G'day to you fine wench, and what can I get you?", Alys resisted the urge to hit the man and smiled back polietly her voice smooth like silk " Why how much are those lovely looking pastry's behind you sir?" , he smiled at her before turning to pick one up , Alys's hand shot out and grasped two pastries, before turning and running as fast as she could the man turned around and shouted after her his voice filled with rage " OI! COME BACK HERE THIEF! THIEF!"

______________________________________________________________


Alys Thomas
5'7
Slim from living on the street, ample breasts.
Brown wavy shoulder length hair.
Emerald Green eyes
 
Lord William Russell

Lord William Russell, Viscount of Stafford, oversaw the well being of all in his portion of the lands. It had always been rumored that he ruled with an iron hand, intolerant of any wrongdoings in his otherwise peaceful community. Rumors abounded, but none were ever confirmed, that those sent to the dungeons, never made it out to see the light of day again. Very little was known of his means or his ways, and he liked to keep it that way. The fear of the unknown, had served to keep his minions in line.

His large castle oversaw the Perlan market and the surrounding area. The market area thrived on a daily basis and was the center of activity. He never frequented it, but admired the masses that descended upon the area, looking upon the hordes of people from his secluded viewing spot, atop one of the four towers that cornered the castle. This day was no different than any of the others. The sun was high in the sky, and the heat was rather unbearable. Lord Russell still took the time to stand there and admire the lush greens that lay outside the walls of stone. Looking towards Perlan, a path had been carved by the regular foot traffic and horses that moved back and forth between the market and the castle, a browned rut in the otherwise green fields.

The castle grounds were occupied by several others than the Lord himself, an unmarried man in his mid forties. He had maids, servants, guards, groundskeepers and others that kept the castle in working condition, along with a roving batallion of military personnel that worked to keep order and peace within the land.

It was two of his military personnel that Lord Russell spotted riding horses along the path, returning from Perlan. They were moving at a snails pace, and it wasn't until they got nearer that he spotted a young lass lagging behind them, being pulled by her wrists, to which a long rope had been secured. The girl was struggling, either trying to keep up, or fighting her apparent fate. Lord Russell knew the only reason his sargeants would bring a peasant to the castle was to be punished for an intolerable crime. His pleasant demeanor quickly changed, his anger growing to match the heat of the day.

He ambled from his vantage, down the steps, stopping along the way to view the progress of the three, eyeing them through the cutouts in the stairwell. He made his way to the chamber room he used to hear the depositions of the accused and to pass judgement. He donned the royal robe, brushed velvet dyed in purple, trimmed with the finest gold threads. He took a seat in the large oak chair, padded with a comfortable cushion filled with goose feathers.

He watched as his liege George Byng escorted the rather unkempt peasant into the chambers. George acknowledged the Lord and knelt before him in deference and respect, waiting to be acknowledged.

Lord Russell nodded his head, honored by his most loyal of sargeants. "What brings this lass before me?" He listened intently to the charges being accused to the waif.

"Theivery in the marketplace, my Lord," George had informed his Lord.

"And were you witness to the crime, or is the baker present to attest to the matter?" Lord Russell looked towards the large oak door through which they entered, seeing if the baker would appear.

"My Lord," George informed, "the moment she stole the pastries from the baker, she turned to run and unfortunately ran directly into Jonas and myself, falling backwards in the process." He continued detailing the events. "As she fell back, two pastries fell out of her dress upon the ground. The baker insisted that we bring her to you for punishment since she was unable to pay for the pastries which are now ruined since falling to the dirt!"

Lord Russell looked upon the disheveled youth. His eyes were stern with intense disconcert. He saw the green eyes filled with a fire of their own. Her hair was matted and unkempt, hanging in brown waves down to her frail shoulders. The tattered dress did little to hide a pair of young, firm, bountiful breasts. Her feet were bare and calloused.

After what seemed like an eternity of visual scrutiny, the Lord finally spoke to her. "So what have ye to say for yourself, miss? Tell me of your name, and where it is you are from? Tell me of your parents, so that I may send message of your fate!"

-------------------------------------
Lord William Russel
Age:43
6'6" -- 275 lbs -- lean, muscular build
Steel Gray eyes, full head of salt and pepper hair

Lord Russell listened as George relayed the events:
 
Last edited:
Alys

Alys struggled violently her hands bound in rope as she was pulled forward, stumbling as the soldiers tugged on the rope with their horses " Ye men have no right to treat me this way! I did not steal no wretched bread!", the soldiers laughed mirthlessly " We caught you young wench with two pastries stuffed down your dress so...we beg to differ!" She scowled, how could she have been so stupid? She had turned to run with the pastries not bothering to look what was behind her , and ran straight into two castle guards! She yelped as her foot caught on a sharp stone in the path and she cursed at the guards " Damn you to hell!" They simply laughed once more, speeding up slightly , leaving her stumbling to catch up.

Alys knew where they were going and she couldn't stop the fear from forming in the pit of her stomach, she stared at the forboding castle before her, renewing her violent struggling as her fate loomed nearer, she had heard stories , rumours about the castle but more specifically the dungeons, she had heard that unspeakable tortures went on down there and that no peasant had ever returned from there, and now by one stupid mistake it looked like she was going to that fate as well.

One of the soldiers dismounted as they reached the large archway that allowed entrance to the castle, he untied the rope from the back of the horses shouting a command to the other soldier to stable them, Alys watched as the other soldier trotted away, she gaspes as their was a vicious tug on the rope that still bound her sore wrists, she glared at the seargant but he merley smiled coldly and led her into the castle, Alys stared at the hall her mouth agape, it was enormous! And the furnishings were obviously very expenisive, she could only imagine the riches she could get from selling such finery.

She was dragged to 2 large oak doors and dragged through, she was pulled until they were in front of an important looking man ...she knew instantly who he was the finery he wore were a big giveaway , importance oozed off of him she listened to them talking about her, smirking as they mentioned the dirty pastries, she was glad that wretched man lost two precious bakeries! After ordering them to punish her she had wished him dead.

She felt the gaze of his lord upon her and she gazed back her eyes filled with defiance, she felt her anger grow as he inspected her like an animal,
"So what have ye to say for yourself, miss? Tell me of your name, and where it is you are from? Tell me of your parents, so that I may send message of your fate!" Alys laughed coldly, " My parents? You may send that message to their grave then my lord, as for my name...you may call me thief for that is what I have known to be called" She had made sure she had punctuated the words "my lord" mocking the seargant that stood beside her, she would not show her fear to this fool!
 
Defiant, she was ... the skinny little thief had irritated Lord Russell even moreso. He was sorry to hear of her parents' fate, yet still had no tolerance nor sympathy for she was, as she said ... a common thief. He clenched his fists raised his arm and slammed it down on the table next to him, rattling the silver chalice that rested there, a loud thunderous explosion echoing in the stone room, followed by the tinkling of the chalice as it threatened to fall over on its side.

"PEASANT!" He bellowed, his voice, deep, resonating, thundering through the room as the sound of his fist had earlier! "Have ye no respect? Do you realize that your fate rests in my hands? I asked you once, and I shall ask no more, now tell me your name, lest I bury you nameless!"

He could see the spitfire in the young lass' eyes, though he would have none of her intolerance. He matched her gaze with his own intense stare, glaring at her, his graying brows furrowing together. His teeth began grinding! His hands gripped the armrests tighter, the knuckles turning white. He was the lion, having stalked his prey, ready to pounce at a moments notice, ready to go in for the kill!

He dared not show the tiny bit of sympathy he showed for the lass, knowing that she probably needed to steal, probably living off the waste of the land, forced there by the passing of her parents. Lord Russell felt that if he had known of this young girl's fate prior to this day, he would have considered taking her in as one of his chambermaids, where she could have served him and lived a comfortable existence. Yet no, she made the choice to live on the run, begging and stealing from those that toiled hard to make do. He would have none of that!

She had not answered him!

Just as the lion he was, in one fluid flash, he leapt from the chair, off the dais he was seated upon, landing within inches of the commoner. Towering over her, he stared down at her, daring her to defy him still, now that he was in such close proximity to her. "SPEAK WENCH! YOUR NAME?"
 
Alys

Alys took a deep breath when she saw him raise his fist. expecting the bang that followed but still flinching as it came, she saw the fury on his face and it amused her that she infuriated him so, obviously he was used to getting his own way and he thought that he could make her crumble and beg at his feet? Not this woman! She gazed at him steadily as he demanded her name, gasping inwardly as he threatened to kill her. Such fuss over one name! She merlely cocked an eyebrow, smirking as his face grew angrier, she knew that she was playing a dangerous game with him, but oh how she loved to play!

She stepped back instinctively as he leapt off his chair, only to be pushed forward once more by the seargant, "SPEAK WENCH! YOUR NAME?" it was taking all of her strength not to look away from his burning grey eyes as they stared angrily at her defiant green ones, but she took a deep breath to calm herself and pouted " Don't I even get a please?" she smirked " Since ye are desperate to know my lord, this wench...is called Alys"
 
Still towering over her, Lord Russell demanded her respect, glaring through the fiery green eyes meeting his. "So, Alys it is!" He broke his stare to focus on his main henchman. "Sargeant Byng! Let it be known that Alys of Perlan has committed and admitted to the crime of theivery." Returning his gaze to the wench, he continued on. "For such, she shall be punished!" His eyes now revealed his amusement. "Theivery she'll no longer be able to commit, for her stealing hand shall be severed from her limb."

Lord Russell turned away, returning to his chair, sitting down, analyzing the look upon the wench's face. However, he was not through. "Let it also be known that the thieving wench of Perlan showed utter disrespect towards her Lord. She shall never disrespect again, for the evil tongue with which she speaks shall too be severed!"

Lord Russell, put his punctuation on the edict. "So be the punishment meted, so let it be written, so let it be known!" Lord Russell watched his faithful soldier bow his head and strike his fist to his chest. The sargeant would within the next day write Alys' name on parchment, along with her crimes and the punishment ordered by the Lord. He would then give the sealed scroll to the town crier, who would announce it in the center of the marketplace at the next gathering. It served two purposes: the first to let everyone know that they would no longer see Alys roaming the streets of Perlan, the second, to warn everybody else of the consequences if they stole or uttered disrespect to Lord Russell, Viscount of Stafford.

"Byng! Off to the dungeon with her. Chains and shackles in the solitary chamber. No light, no food, no water!"

Once again, Byng acknowledged his Lord, and turned sharply on his heels, tugging on the rope, yanking the wench in the opposite direction.
 
Alys

"Theivery she'll no longer be able to commit, for her stealing hand shall be severed from her limb."

Alys had been staring back at him trying to show her fearlesness, but when he said the cruel punishment she gasped in shock she did not believe that he would go to such drastic measures to punish her, she couldn't lose her hand! She'd be a freak for the rest of her life...and the pain. she watched as he strolled to his chair and sat down obviously amused at her reaction she scowled , still clinging on to that last bit of pride, not letting such a man get the better of her although a fleck of fear were in her eyes.

"Let it also be known that the thieving wench of Perlan showed utter disrespect towards her Lord. She shall never disrespect again, for the evil tongue with which she speaks shall too be severed!"
Her green eyes opened wide in horror and she started struggling violently in her bonds, her mind in turmoil she desperately didn't want to have to beg this man, she knew he would take great pleasure in her doing so and she had no idea if it would make any difference anyway! But if she didn't at least try her tounge and hand would be severed, she couldn't even begin to imagine the sheer agony of losing a tongue, the thought made her feel sick.

"Byng! Off to the dungeon with her. Chains and shackles in the solitary chamber. No light, no food, no water!"
Alys was brought back to reality by a sharp tug on the rope that bound her, and she began to struggle , and right before they had to leave the room she she shouted " Please my lord! I apologize! I apologize for my rudeness and my stealing! I beg ye do not take away my to-" her plea was interruped by the guard as he kicked her , " Shut yer trap wench! The lord had spoken his punishment! To the dungeons with ye!" He laughed coldly as she tried to kick at him , stumbling as he stepped out the way.
 
"Hah!" Lord Russell harumphed triumphantly, after the thieving wench had been taken away! He HAD gotten the better of her! Truth be of the matter, he had no intention of doing those things to her, but the mere threat was enough to strike certain fear within her. As far as that goes, most of the punishment that the Lord attributed to each criminal was never carried out. Rather he kept them chained in the dungeon for extended periods of time, and then had them shipped off to foreign lands, under the cloak of darkness, blindfolded so they knew not where they were headed, never to return again.

He was not an evil man, though that was not to mean he wasn't a cruel man. His tortures many survivors would attest to, were worse than death by the plague. No he would not sever her hand, but he would show her what it would be like to go without a hand! No he would not sever her tongue, but he would make sure she knew not to speak! Chained in the dungeon, no light, no food, and no water ... YES ... that indeed was going to be torture for such a frail young thing who was most obviously quite hungry.

The more he thought about the young lass, the more he imagined her unkempt ways being cleaned up. He found himself wondering what she'd look like after a good scrubbing, whether her young skin was pink, firm and taut? He did take certain notice of the ripe bountiful breasts that threatened to spill with each stumbling step she took.

Yes! He convinced himself, he would take personal interest in the punishment meted out to this criminal. A warm smile crossed his face as he removed the heavy robe, and ventured to the hearth, a fire burning in the fireplace, readying to cook this evenings meal. A rather portly woman skittered about the fire with pots, skewers, and stirrers. "G'day milord," she muttered just above a whisper, "anything I may fetch for you?" Her head was bowed, not looking him in the eyes as she awaited his response.

"Ye may do just so. Fetch me my favorite port, whilst the feast is prepared."

She scampered off and returned shortly thereafter with a wooden chalice filled with a dark ale. Lord Russell recalled how he had broken her, for she too was a common criminal, hence salvaged to serve him indefinitely.

"Hah!" he exclaimed again, his hand slapping down on the large wooden table. The new lass, Alys of Perlan would be just like her, his servant till the end of time. But unlike Marion, the cook, Alys would serve in other ways!

Byng returned and informed the Lord that the thief had been chained and shackled as requested. "Very well," he dismissed his trusted friend, I'll deal with her later!"
 
Alys struggled violently as she was tugged down the steps and into the dungeon her nipples hardened against the material of her flimsy dress as the cold air washed over her, the guard sneered " You sure ye don't like it rough wench?" Alys lunged at him but he merely tugged at the rope laughing as she fell over, " Nice try girl! Now let's get some shakles on those pretty limbs of yours!"

Alys thought of running as he unwound the rope on her arms and as soon as the rope was off she darted past the guard her breath quickening as she spied the dungeon door, but her hopes of escaping were dashed as she was tugged backwards by the hair letting out a yelp of pain her body suirming in his grasp , she saw his hand coming but was unable to move as he landed a hard slap to her face , her eyes cheek was flushed with pain , a scarlet handprint clear on her face , he bought his face right up to hers and whispered menacingly " Now that wasn't very nice" , he dragged her by the hair over to the wall and roughly shackled her arms and legs so that she was spread in a spread eagle fashion, the guard grinned at his handy work and turned to leave shouting over his shoulder " Enjoy thirst and hunger - although I'm sure your used to the latter!".

The guard chuckled and walked out of the room leaving alys painfully stretched and shackled from the dungeon wall, the shackled cutting harshly into her skin and her stomach rumbling, and she cried out as the guard closed the door leaving her in total darkness.

Alys screamed for a long time demanding to be let free. her body ached from the uncomfortable position she was in and her cheek still ached where the guard had hit her. Alys's was stopped mid shout as a torrent of violent coughs wracked her body, she shifted trying to ease the ache in her body , but instead renewing the pain making her groan, she blinked as her vision went blurry , biting her lip hard enough to draw blood helping her stay awake...at least for now, she could feel her enegy ebbing away , she hadn't eaten for days and her body was certainly complaining, an image of the hot pastries she'd tried to steal flickered through her brain and she groaned in hunger.
 
Last edited:
Lord Russell drank his mead running the images of his latest ne'er-do-well through his mind. The more ale he consumed, the more lewd those images became. The more ale he consumed, the more things he conjured up to do to her!

"Yesss," he slurred to no one! Her torment would be vicious and cruel! It would be more harsh than the paces he had put Marion throgh when she was of nearly the same age as Alys. He was sure Marion could tell Alys some evil stories, but Alys would find them out for herself!

It wasn't long thereafter that Marion appeared, announcing that the meal was ready to be served. A thick potato soup was made to perfection, along with some breads provided by the baker in gratitude for the lord's judgment against the wench. A freshly killed pheasant was pulled from the fire, and laid in its entirety upon the large wooden table. A scattering of locally grown vegetables, acquired from the marketplace, were also laid out on the table.

"Marion!" His voice beckoned his kitchen wench.

She appeared rather quickly afraid something was amiss with the meal she had provided. "Yes milord? Is there anything wrong with the meal?"

"Nonsense," he dismissed, "it's fine!" He grabbed a fistful of meat from the bird and ripped it from the body, shoving a hefty portion into his mouth. He gnawed on the fresh game barely swallowing what he had in his mouth.

"I'd like some entertainment while I eat. I think you know what I'd like to see!"

Marion's face flushed red as she lowered her eyes to the floor once more, realizing what it was she was called here for. "Yes milord. Right away!"

Without further bidding, and without hesitation, Marion began disrobing in front of her lord, taking every stitch of clothing off, letting it gather on the floor beneath her. Once naked, she lay down on the stone and dirt floor, amidst her discarded clothes and began pleasuring herself! She did this, all for his amusement!

She had learned all too well that one does not disobey the lord, otherwise suffer his wrath ... Especially after he's been imbibing on his favorite ale.

This continued through the entire meal, poor Marion bringing herself to whimpering orgasms on several occasions, never being acknowledged by the man who had commanded her to do so.

Lord Russell had eaten enough for a king, yet there still remained plenty on the table. He sat back and gave attention to the curvy woman with exceptionally large breasts, watching as she managed to lose herself in yet another orgasm. Even though he was watching Marion, his mind was drifting to that of the young shapely woman chained in the deep recesses of the castle!

"Very well, Marion," he dismissed her. She knew not to expect complements or praises, merely gathering her belongings and leaving to get dressed elsewhere, only having to return and clean up!

Once Marion left, Lord Russell ripped a leg from the pheasant, and poured another bowl of soup. He placed the two on a tray and snagged an oil lamp from above the mantel of the fireplace.

He moved directly to the stairwell that led down. Down into the dark corners of the castle, far under the ground level of the surrounding fields, a narrow corridor led even deeper into the soil, moving ever closer to the center of the earth. As he moved deeper, the only light available was that from his lamp. The air was damp and very cool.

He came to the doorway, behind which Alys was chained, and would remain chained till she learned her place and accepted her future, her fate, without question.

He looked through the small cutout, through which three steel bars were inserted, barely able to see the shadow of a small lass chained upright to a far wall.

He pulled on the wrought iron handle and the loud creaking of the door as it opened announced his arrival. He walked into the tiny portal, the oil lamp illuminating him, and that which was immediately around him. He saw her head snap up from its limp position, straining to see who was there with her.

He lay the tray down on the ground where she could see it!

"Alas! It's Alys from Perlan. We meet again!"
 
Alys

After a couple of hours of fighting her exhaustion and staying awake it had finally caught up to her and her head had gone limp and heavy, she dreamt strange dreams that she could not remember and the cold of the dungeon kept waking her up, only to fall back into a fitful slumber. She was awake now, her head to heavy to lift , her brown wavy hair covering her face , her emerald eyes staring at the floor.

Her head snapped up in shock as the door to the dungeon was pushed open and she winced at it's loud creaking noise. She tried to see who it was...guessing it was most probably the guard back to taunt her, it was then she smelt it...food! Her stomach graoned with pain , depsperate for ffo. She saw as the tray was set some distance away from her, she shook her bonds in anger strength coming from her need for food.

It was then she heard HIS voice, "Alas! It's Alys from Perlan. We meet again!" she stopped rattling her chains and her body went tense, she felt her breath coming out far too quickly...she couldn't possibl;y be scared of this man could she?! Well obviously she had something to fear, he had threatened to cut out her tounge and hand! ...Such drastic punishments. Well, if she was going to lose parts of her body then she might aw well use them while she still could. Her voice replied laced with sarcasm " Why how nice of you too visit mi'lord" she was suprised to find her voice was croaky, probaly from the hours of creaming. Her eyes drifted back to the food her mouth watering at the sight.
 
Lord Russell looked upon the bound lass, much differently than he had in the past! He wasn't looking at her as a common criminal. No. Now she had the potential to be so much different!

Her tattered dress revealed more than he had originally realized before. Obviously, it was the same dress she had worn day in and day out, threadbare, and starting to peel at the fringes. Her breasts were loosely contained within the garment, yet they still threatened to spill out. He was stripping her naked with his eyes, not saying a word ... that is, until the wench decided to speak up!

"Why how nice of you too visit mi'lord" The amount of sarcasm that spilled from her could have flooded the room that they were in. Lord Russell's somewhat jovial matter snapped, and with the aid of his favorite ale, became immediately enraged by her lack of respect.

Within the flicker of a flame, he had crossed his left hand across his body, and flung it towards Alys. The back of his hand caught her sharply on the left cheek, snapping her head to the right.

"Are ye as stupid as you are brazen?" The same hand swung back again, leaving a matching mark on the right side of her face, this time her head slinging to the left. "Have ye no respect?"

He was about to backhand her again, but stopped short, gripping her chin, and squeezing it tight, holding her head so that both their fiery gazes bore into each other. "Have ye no idea that your very life hangs in my grip? I am the one you most want to please!" He would eventually break her so that only he remained having the fire in his eyes. He was determined to extinguish it by whatever means necessary!

Grabbing a fistful off the matted, strangly hair, he yanked her head upward, admiring the reddened cheeks she now bore. A streak of silent tears trailed from each eye down over the searing flesh. Showing her the same disrespect she had for him, he stuck out his broad tongue, and laved it over each cheek, lapping the salty liquid off each burning cheek. Alys tried to pull and jerk away in disgust as he did that, yet the firm grip he had on her hair only served to make the pain and torment worse.

He turned to the tray of food that he had brought with him. He grabbed the leg of pheasant, a fat portion of meat clinging to the bone, and brought it in front of Alys' face, waving it menacingly in front of her eyes and beneath her nose. "And to think, I was going to feed you!" As he watched her eyes widen, and her nostrils flare, inhaling the wonderful aroma of fresh food, he immediately pulled it away, averting any attempt by Alys to lunge forward and latch her teeth into it. Rather, Lord Russell took a large mouthful into his mouth, ripping the meat from the bone, chewing it obscenely in front of Alys!

With food still in his mouth, he spoke, making sure she could see how much enjoyment he was getting from the delicious fowl. "I almost felt sorry for you. But alas, no more! Mmmmmm, this is good!" He took another bite. He gnawed for a bit, then continued on. "I can be compassionate, but I demand respect ... otherwise ..." He waved the remnant fowl in front of her face and beneath her nose once more, only to pull it back and shove the remainder in his mouth, plucking all the meat from the bone, leaving it bare!

"What have ye to say now wench?"
 
Alys

( aww I wrote a reply yesterday and I obviously didn't post it! :( Sorry!)

Alys had not expected him to react so quickly as her head snapped to the side with the force of the blow, her mouth had opened in suprise but no sound has escaped her lips she did not want him to think she was weak, her cheek throbbed with pain "Are ye as stupid as you are brazen?" She did not answer him and the same hand swung back again, leaving a matching mark on the right side of her face she winced as it was the same cheek as the guard had hit before, she gritted her teeth against the pain her emerald eyes beginning to water, "Have ye no respect?" Again she refused to answer her gaze fixed firmly on the dungeon wall until she him grasp her chin in an iron grip and force her to stare into his brown eyes that seemed ablaze with anger.

"Have ye no idea that your very life hangs in my grip? I am the one you most want to please!" Her snort of amusment was cut short as he grabbed her hair and pulled upwards causing a fresh wave of pain, and silent tears fell from her eyes. She shuddered with digust and tried to jerk her head away as his tounge slid up her cheeks lapping up her tears like some kind of delicacy but it only caused her fresh pain and she closed her eyes breathing against the pain that threatened to overcome her. She sowly opened her eyes gasping as he waved the peasant in front of her face, "And to think, I was going to feed you!" her stomach growled in protest she licked her cracked lips ready to pounce for the meat but he was too quick for her, sticking it into his mouh and chewing it bits of meat flying everywhere.


She watched in almost in agony as he chewed the delicious smelling peasant in front of her , very aware of the fact that he was tormenting her, "I almost felt sorry for you. But alas, no more! Mmmmmm, this is good!" She gulped imagining her own mouth chewing it "I can be compassionate, but I demand respect ... otherwise ..." Her eyes widened as what was left of the fowl was waved in front of her face and she groaned as it was snatched away from her , watching with jealousy as he chewed and swallowed the last piece.
"What have ye to say now wench?"

Alys bit her lip ,her mind in turmoil. She desperately wanted to keep her pride to stay defiant to this man...but her body could not take it much longer ...she knew that she could die if she didn't eat sometime soon and she did NOT want to die in some seedy dungeon. She lowered her eyes from his , afraid that he would see any signs of defiance that were still there and also to give a facsade of her submittance and put on a voice she hoped sounded sincere enough.

"Please my'lord...except my...apology for all my rudeness and any...disrespect, I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart."
 
"Please my'lord...except my...apology for all my rudeness and any...disrespect, I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart."

Her words were pleasing to his ears, yet he knew there was no way such a vengeful youth could so quickly change one's ways. There were other reasons for her sudden change of demeanor. Was it the pain of his slaps against her face? Was it her hunger for the food with which he tempted her? Or could it be the resignment of her life being in his hands to do with as he wished? In either case, her lowered eyes, and meek apology were the first signs towards her submissiveness to him.

He would relish every moment he broke her, until she was truly and clearly completely devoted to him, much as Marion, the cook, was!

As she was now, Lord Russell decided to lay out some groundwork for her to agree to. He would take advantage of the moment!

"Very well then, I accept your words, but only your actions will prove your sincerity! Given your digression and lack of respect, ye shall no longer raise your eyes to mine, unless I deem so! Whenever in my presence your head shall be bowed in respect and deference to my power. Failure to follow this simple rule shall result in severe punishment, possibly the removal of your sight in addition to the other losses coming to you in the near future!"

He stepped back, almost daring her to look up at him, and break the rule he just imposed.

"Do you understand and agree to do as instructed?" Before she even had a chance to utter a sound, he interrupted her. "B'fore ye answer, consider that I have a warm bowl of potato soup right here."

He reached down and grabbed the bowl of soup, awaiting her reply.
 
Alys

Even if it was only a way to get food , Alys still felt weak having to act meek for this fool knowing full well that he would love it. But she had to eat or she would faint or worse...die. She thought back to a time when her parents had still been alive, it had been a hard but happy time, food was not bountiful in their home but they ate almost every day , and if they couldn't afford to feed all three of them her parents would simply feed Alys their love for her outdoing any need for food. Even on their deathbeds they had insisted to carry on with chores and work it was only until they were too weak to even lift their head that they resigned and let her take care of them...she hadn't minded , it had given her a chance to pay them back for their love.

His words snapped her out of her memories and she gritted her teeth to hear such a mocking tone in his voice, she bit her lip at the rule , he knew how hard that would be for her! Alys clenched her fists in her shackles but kept her gaze on the floor

"Very well then, I accept your words, but only your actions will prove your sincerity! Given your digression and lack of respect, ye shall no longer raise your eyes to mine, unless I deem so! Whenever in my presence your head shall be bowed in respect and deference to my power. Failure to follow this simple rule shall result in severe punishment, possibly the removal of your sight in addition to the other losses coming to you in the near future!"


"Do you understand and agree to do as instructed?"
She thought of telling him where to go but was almost relieved when he cut across, "B'fore ye answer, consider that I have a warm bowl of potato soup right here."

She made her choice , she would agree for the for the delicious smelling food that seemed to linger in the air, not to please him, no , to please herself, why not play the humble prisoner whilst food was on the cards? But she promised herself that she would not break not to him, never.
She nodded and replied " I understand my'lord"
 
"I understand my'lord"

Her words were once again, music to his ears! Whether she meant it or not, he had gotten her to say the words, another notch, he considered, in breaking her to his will. He delighted in the way she nodded her head, yet never raised it to meet his daring gaze.

His cruel nature seemed to fade momentarily as he stepped towards her, carrying the bowl of soup towards her. He reached with his free hand and moved the strangly hairs from her face, tucking loose strands behind her ears as he did so. Then ever so carefully he brought the bowl to her lips and gently tilted it, allowing the warm liquid to ooze over the brim, and into her waiting mouth!

"Here ye go then. I'm sure this meager meal can suffice till our next meeting!"

He continued to watch her as she drank the broth, capturing a chunk of potato, chewing it, swallowing, and repeating over again!
 
Alys

She heard him move towards her and she bit her lip expecting to be hit once more, remembering not to look in his eyes was proving hard and she forced herself to keep them glued to the floor. She flinched as his hand neared her face expecting the blow, gasping in suprise when instead he tucked a loose curl behind her ear in an almost gentle manner, but she had to remember she was shackled to a wall by orders of this man. Her eyes widened as the bowl was raised to her lips and she parted them in anticipation and hunger, she gulped hastily as soon as the creamy texture hit her tounge chewing the chunks of potato, she could feel his gaze upon her but she did not look up.

Here ye go then. I'm sure this meager meal can suffice till our next meeting!"
Meager? This man had obviously not experienced real hunger, the huger that comes with living on the streets. She gulped the hot soup down sighing as it filled some of the hole in her stomach. She groaned in pain as she finished the last of it, having not eaten for days her stomach couldn't take it.
 
She offered no resistance, rather meekly and greedily accepting what he had to offer her. It is exactly the way he wanted her to be. He knew the soup would not quench her hunger, but would only irritate it, reminding her of how empty her stomach was. Nevertheless, she wasted no time in devouring each piece of potato and slurping down the thick, creamy substance.

It was hard for him not to imagine her slurping down a slightly different, thick, creamy substance! The mere thought of that caused a certain swelling in his loins that was hard to ignore. Once more his attention was drawn to her heaving chest, her bountiful assets threatening to spill over the threadworn top of her dress.

"If you mind your manners," he warned, "I may return and have more to offer you!"

Once more, his hand softly caressed the side of her face, moving stray hairs out of the way. When he was done, however, he let his hand drift nonchalantly down her sides, tantalizingly, fleetingly brushing over the swells of her breasts.

His touch could have been considered casual or purposeful; either way, he wanted to see if he'd incite a response from the young filly.
 
Alys

Alys was ashamed at what she had let herself to become just to get a pathetic portion of soup, he probably though her weak now, submissive , well that she was not and she would fight back once more when the time came if he could see her eyes now he'd know that the glint of defiance in her eyes were still there shining brightly.


"If you mind your manners," he warned, "I may return and have more to offer you!" She bit her lip to stop herself from jerking away from the hand that brushed hairs from her face, but she jerked as she felt the hand briefly over her breasts and a word escaped her mouth before she could stop herself "No!", her eyes grew wide as she realised she would anger him and she thought of the meal she had been so close in getting. Her body grew tense as she gazed angrily at the floor , waiting for the anger that was sure to come.

She regretted the outspoken word for one reason- his anger , but she would not let him touch her in...that way. On the streets a woman such as Alys had to be careful where they slept at night and where they went she had had many a close call with disgusting men young or old who thought she would lie down and take it like a common whore. But each time she had old them where to go she had been beaten many a time for speaking out, she was used to the pain that came now but it still hurt all the same. She had a mouth that got her into a lot of trouble and she was strongwilled it was why she knew he could not break her.
 
Last edited:
"NO?" he echoed. "No ... what?"

She had taken the bait! Lord Russell knew she would. He saw the spitfire in her eyes earlier. A young filly like her wasn't broken and tamed that easily. Her devilish, wickedly evil tongue was just as much a part of her as her bountiful breasts were! Reaching for her chin once more, he raised her gaze from the floor, forcing her to stare into his steely eyes once more!

"No ... You won't mind your manners?" He paused as if to give her a chance to respond, but just as quickly continued on. "No ... you don't want any more food or drink?" Again he paused, seeing the fire he had stoked, in her eyes. "No ... you don't want what I have to offer you?"

Lord Russell had squeezed her chin tighter, his thumb and fingers jamming into her jaw, cracking it open slightly as if breaking open an oyster shell!

"Lest I remind you young lady," his voice more stern and demanding as he glared determinedly, "of your current situation!" He released his grip and traced his hand over the shackles around her wrists, pressing his body close to hers, pinning her against the cold brick wall!

Ah, she was soft and pliable, but yet firm and packed tightly, he mused as he ran his hands along her outstretched arms. Stepping back slightly he eyed her form. "You have no choice, but to accept what I have to offer!"

He turned, grabbed the tray, bowl, and the lamp and proceeded to walk out. Just before leaving, he turned to face her once more.

"Stretched as you are, your muscles are taut and most obviously strained! Soon, the coldness and dampness will settle in! Your muscles will scream and burn incessantly as the blood retreats to keep your core warm. Rigidity will settle in and you won't be able to move your limbs. You'll start shivering, shaking uncontrollably. The chains will rattle and clank incessantly to the point of driving you deafeningly insane. You won't be able to sleep, night will blend into day, and blur back into night, for you will have no concept of time. Your screams for mercy will echo off the stone and be heard by none."

The mental torment, knowing what was to come, was just as bad as the torment itself! He was not done.

"I will not have to cut off your hand, nor will I have to cut out your evil tongue. You'll beg me to end your misery, you'll plead for me to kill you and end your ptitiful life, just to spare the pain. Yet, I will not, continually reminding you of what you could have had if you had just minded your manners, and accepted gratefully what I had to offer!"

That said, he turned on his heels, sealed the door shut behind him and cast the bound lass into darkness once again!
 
Alys

"NO?" he echoed. "No ... what?"

Alys turned her head refusing to answer , she could feel his hot breath on her cheek. She knew she'd anger him but it was a bit late to start caring about that when she'd allready gone too far, she felt his grip on her chin and was forced yet again to look into those cold gray eyes she stared back her emerald eyes shining, she kept her face blank without emotion she would not give him the satisfaction of her fear.


"No ... You won't mind your manners?" She stared blankly back at him not bothering to give him an answer knowing that they were simply to tease her, "No ... you don't want any more food or drink?" She thought of more days without food and her stomach grumbled "No ... you don't want what I have to offer you?". The blank face slipped as his rough fingers gripped harder at her jaw and she felt it click under his strong hands.

"Lest I remind you young lady," "of your current situation!" As if she needed reminding of her situation! She was hanging from a wall in a cold dungeon with a cruel man who seemed intent on torturing her. She let out a sigh of reilief as he let go of her chin and she streched her jaw to try and relieve the throb of pain. Her body stiffened as she felt his muscled body against hers pinning her against the wall, she felt disgusted as a small shiver of pleasure ran through her body at the feeling of a man against her, and she had to remind herself who he was! This was her tormentor! The man who enjoyed teasing and torturing her! Who had left her in this dungeon with no food, water or light! He was a cruel man.

She let go of a breath she didn't realise she'd been holding as he stepped back and her arms jerked in their shackles as his hands stroked her aching arms."You have no choice, but to accept what I have to offer!"
She watched in fear as he collected his things , he was going to leave her in this cold pit once more! Her eyes filled with tears but she stopped herself from crying out as he turned to face her, "Stretched as you are, your muscles are taut and most obviously strained! Soon, the coldness and dampness will settle in! Your muscles will scream and burn incessantly as the blood retreats to keep your core warm. Rigidity will settle in and you won't be able to move your limbs. You'll start shivering, shaking uncontrollably. The chains will rattle and clank incessantly to the point of driving you deafeningly insane. You won't be able to sleep, night will blend into day, and blur back into night, for you will have no concept of time. Your screams for mercy will echo off the stone and be heard by none."

Her eyes widened with horror and fear at his words, knowing them to be true! But she would not beg for mercy if it was the last thing she did! "I will not have to cut off your hand, nor will I have to cut out your evil tongue. You'll beg me to end your misery, you'll plead for me to kill you and end your ptitiful life, just to spare the pain. Yet, I will not, continually reminding you of what you could have had if you had just minded your manners, and accepted gratefully what I had to offer!" She watched as he opened the door , screaming behind him " I will beg ye no more! Your a pig! And a cruel coward!" She shook her chains in anger , screaming at the top of her voice until it was raw and she could scream no more. Her eyes were blurred and her whole body ached with unbearable pain, tears streamed down her burning cheeks not soothing but simply setting her cheeks on fire.
She felt a dizziness come over her and her head slumped forward into unconciousness.
 
Lord Russell walked up the spiral stairs, listening to the spitfire fly from her mouth. Eventually the flame would be extinguished, and a loving, laving tongue would appear, destined and determined to please him in every way imaginable.

Upon reaching to grand room, Lord Russell was met by his trusted right hand, Byng.

"Sir. Message has been delivered to the townfolk, the fate of Alys of Perlan. She speaks the truth of having no parents. A distant kin confirmed that. Is there anything else my lord requires of me before the nigh is o'er?"

Lord Russell was pleased with his dutiful sargeant. He had always served him well. He contemplated for a brief moment, then instructed his confidante.

"Byng. There is one task I have remaining 'fore the nigh is over. The thief remains chained below. Check on her; take up the slack in her chains so that she is on her toes for the evening."

Byng struck his chest, knowing exactly what his lord had wanted. He turned to attend to his assignment before he was stopped.

"See to it that she finds no sleep this eve! I will relieve you in the morn!

Byng acknowledged, "As you wish!" He headed down the stairs as Lord Russell went up.

Sleep quickly encompassed the slightly inebriated lord of the land. He slept soundly.

Meanwhile, down below, it was Byng's turn to execute the lord's will upon the helpless lass.

Barging in roughly, he stormed loudly, ensuring that Alys was awake. He unlatched the links of chain that trailed from her wrists over the overhead beam down to a spike in the far wall. Pulling tightly, he pulled several more links over the beam, until Alys was pulled to the tips of her toes, already shrieking in pain, arms threatening to pull out from their sockets. Byng refastened the link over the spike, holding her in place.

As long as Alys remained on her toes, the pain would be tolerable, but if she relaxed and fell to her heels, the tearing of her limbs would be intense!

Byng walked up to the poor creature. "Young lass, you must've really upset milord, for he has sent me to keep you company!"

Byng knew what his limits were, for he had helped his lord dispense punishment on many occasions. He would not go too far with the peasant, but he would ensure she did not sleep!

Kneeling before her, he ran his hands along her stretched legs, fingers dancing over the calves, tickling them to remind her she was still alive. "Ah so nice and shapely!"

"We may have some fun tonight after all!" Byng's torture was more mental, though he took advantage to run his hands along her limbs, caressing, rubbing, keeping her awake. Little did she realize it was to keep the blood flowing to her limbs also ... to keep her from going rigid overnight ... to keep her alive!

Byng took delight in his task, silently sitting when he felt she had had enough, waiting till she was almost asleep, only to start over again! Repeatedly he caressed her body. Repeatedly he spoke to her degradingly, then admonishing her for disrespecting the generous lord. All the while, he kept her awake ... as ordered ...
 
Alys

Alys was startled awake as Byng entered the dungeon and her eyes shone with undesguised hate, her voice croaked painfully " it's y-you again" , she tried her best to struggle as he pulled her chain from the spike hoping that perhaps she would get to leave the dungeon and rest for the night but she began to scream in pain as he pulled on it tightly , her body was pulled up so that she was on her toes , she screamed with pain her arms feeling like they were being wrenched from her shoulders, she tried relaxing and going down on her feet and nearly fainted from the pain that overcame her, she struggled back onto her toes tears streaming from her eyes.

"please...please let me go" she begged as he came towards her a teasing smile on his face "Young lass, you must've really upset milord, for he has sent me to keep you company!", she shook her head the tears runnind down her soft cheeks. She watched helplessley as he knelt before her and started running his hands over her limbs causing her to squirm thus renewing the pain in her body. "Ah so nice and shapely!" She gritted her teeth and groaned in pain. "We may have some fun tonight after all!"

Just when the torture was becoming unbearable he stopped and she sighed with relief her body voercome with exhaustion and pain she felt herself falling to sleep only to feel his hands on her body once more , his fingers tracing a path along her sensitve skin , his fingernails lightly raking across it. She heard his voice through a thick fog of pain and tiredness , her head whipped from side to side from the torture, each time he stopped she would begin to fall asleep only to be awakened once more by his roughed hands. She took it silently until she couldn't take it much longer " please Stop it!... please!!" Her eyes misted over with pain gazed pleadingly into his " I'll do anything...I can't take anymore of this...please."
 
Byng listened to her final plea, finally reaching her breaking point! She had been broken!

" ... please Stop it!... please!! ... I'll do anything...I can't take anymore of this...please."

Byng responded as only he was allowed, though he would have liked to have taken advantage of her situation.

"You should have said that to m'lord when you had the chance!"

Byng's hands continued their torment thru the night until he was relieved in the morn. Lord Russell had entered the torture chamber, carrying a tray upon which were three bowls of heated oats. Byng was quick to greet his lord, happily informing him of the lass' resignation. The two celebrated their accomplishment, sitting, chatting amicably, each delving into a bowl of the oats. They looked upon the limp hanging thief, laughing and joking as she slipped in and out of consciousness, wondering if she even realized what was happening.

When they were done, Lord Russell relieved Byng of his assignment, allowing him the pleasure to sleep in, and take the day off. He informed Byng that he may need his services for the forthcoming night, but was not yet sure. Byng rose, bowed his head in respect, pound his fist to his chest and left the Lord with the commoner.

She did not acknowledge him, head hung low, eyes closed, hair strewn wildly about. She was passed out. Lord Russell held the remaining bowl of oats, which had cooled considerably in the damp dungeon. As he had done with the food from the day before, he teased her senses with the sustenance. As if it were the powerful odiferous salts of the sea, the odor from the oats wafted to her nostrils, waking Alys of Perlan from her haze.

No words were spoken. Lord Russell, fed her the oats, forcing the food into her mouth, waiting for her to chew and swallow before filling it with more of the pasty substance. He continued until she had finished the entire bowl. At least, now, she was semi coherent enough to understand that he was there, and could comprehend what he was saying, and doing.

It was Lord's turn to have his hands roaming her body. So he immediately resumed where Byng had left off. However, Lord Russell did not keep his hands to her limbs and curves.

"So, I understand you have resigned and will do anything? Is that correct? Have you finally realized that only I can give you what you seek?"

His hands brazenly caressed her breasts and abdomen, feeling her body react to his touch.

"Will you be grateful for all that I have to offer, and pay me the due respects I deserve?"

His hands ran down along her legs, coming back up on the insides of her legs, between her thighs, raising the bottom of her dress ...
 
Alys

"You should have said that to m'lord when you had the chance!"

She groaned as he slowly started the torture once more, her limbs were aching with exhaustion and she was too tired to even cry anymore. The torture seemed to go on forever and she drifted in and out of consciousness at one point she heard laughter and wandered if this was all just some cruel nightmare and she'd wake up at home on the street.

She hung from her bindings unconcious when she was awoken by the smell of food, she groaned with pain and nearly gagged as the spoon was pushed into her mouth , automatically she swallowed and she felt the sweet taste of somewhat cold porridge slide down her throat it was heaven after a long night of torment and she gulped it down, she did not look at the lord although she knew it was him she simply stared at the floor once she had finished the porridge.

"So, I understand you have resigned and will do anything? Is that correct? Have you finally realized that only I can give you what you seek?"

She groaned as his hands resumed the torture she thought foolishly was over. Had she resigned? Her mind tried to remember what she had said to the other tormentor as his calloused hands raked her body, she most probably said anything to make this cruel torture end. 'Let him think I have given up' she thought 'and then when he does not expect it , I'll show him there is still fire in this girl' She whimpered with pain as his hands ran over her breasts, her eyes still set on the floor.

"Will you be grateful for all that I have to offer, and pay me the due respects I deserve?"

She felt his hand run across her legs and over her thighs and slowly lifted up her dress. She was powerless to stop him although she hated how he talked to her and would like nothing better than to spit in his mocking face but she simply replied. "To all that you ask , yes m'lord."
 
Back
Top