being judgememental

Tolerence must be a part of this lifestyle
as the founding fathers said
we either hang together
or
we hang seperatly

Some of us can remember when this lifestyle could
take us to jail ........

A warm welcome to all who have joined this wonderful corner of cyber space since I last popped into this thread.
I look forward to the journey of getting to know so many diverse new personalities!

Re: Re: hello

MissTaken said:
Hmm the cast and charcters?

For some here, role playing is common practice, but the cast and characters will change with the cyber wind!

;)

Welcome aboard~

I just have to do it, MissT. Are W/we breaking the cyber wind?

:devil: Domme

Re: Re: Re: hello

Ebonyfire said:

While I am here, welcome to all the new folks I have not yet met.

I hope you enjoy your stay in our little corner of Lit.

Ebonyfire said:

Thanks Eb, i just spit diet sprite all over the place.. but it was well worth it, best laugh i have had all day! :)

Ebonyfire said:

Thanks Eb, i just spit diet sprite all over the place.. but it was well worth it, best laugh i have had all day! :)

i am new here. Thought i would follow the topic of this thread and say hello to everyone.

i am a 28 year old female living in the NW US and have been exploring BDSM for about two years now. i am not very good at "putting myself out there" and thus i don't join many online groups/communities. This one seemed very kind and respectful.

Hope i did not put anyone to sleep with that brief post. :)

zanna

zanna said:
i am new here. Thought i would follow the topic of this thread and say hello to everyone.

i am a 28 year old female living in the NW US and have been exploring BDSM for about two years now. i am not very good at "putting myself out there" and thus i don't join many online groups/communities. This one seemed very kind and respectful.

Hope i did not put anyone to sleep with that brief post. :)

zanna

Welcome to these boards
they are like home to some of us
so welcome into my home

Ebonyfire said:

Well, it is much more polite than in real time, don't you think?

pffft!

:eek:

(I can't believe I am posting cyber toots!)

Master_Vassago said:
Thank you again MissTaken I guess I figured as much but just needed to hear it from another source. Oh a submissive librarian now how that plays into some of My fantasies.

And a submissive moderator doesn't?

;)

Welcome to the forum, zanna.

And excuse my very poor manners. I normally am quite ladylike...errr....sort of!

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: hello

MissTaken said:

pffft!

ROFLMAO

hello all

If you managed to get to the end of this thread without laughing uproariously...well then you must be dead...i would like to welcome all of the new posters to this forum and into a lil corner of my heart...Can not wait to hear more from all of you.... :kiss: Enjoy the sights...and have fun!!!! :devil:

Well a submissive moderator could work her way into My mind but I have had a rough time dealing with certain moderators in the past. Hehe.

But as for your wit and words you'll do just fine. Besides, there are so many sexy little greeters here it would be hard to choose who fits into what fantasy.

:D welcome zanna and all the new members.. being new myself I am sure you will feel very welcomed as I was..

Re: Re: Re: Re: hello

MissTaken said:

pffft!

And they smell just like roses.

a little bump for our new faces...drop in and introduce yourselves if you'd like :)

~anelize, "your friendly neighborhood submissive librarian"

I'm not new to LIT...just this side of it...( I posted in the Fireside Cafe I think??) I've been welcomed already by a few of you...thanks to each of you for the posts & pm's. I look forward to meeting & talking with you all.
So if you don't mind lots of questions and a bit of lurking at times...I'm sure everyone here has knowledge I can gain & grow from.
Again, thanks

ducking the lightening..

MissTaken said:
And excuse my very poor manners. I normally am quite ladylike...errr....sort of!

:D [/B]

Sorry Miss T, I just had to go there.. :p I'm in one of those "feelin' a bit sammy" moods today...

Welcome to all the new peoples. Everyone here is so nice and helpful..

Re: ducking the lightening..

D's mariposa said:

Sorry Miss T, I just had to go there.. :p I'm in one of those "feelin' a bit sammy" moods today...

Welcome to all the new peoples. Everyone here is so nice and helpful..

SMAs get sent to corner without the spanking

Hi to the new people

new2forum

Hey im white_mage_goddess's boyfriend,and she's told me
about this forum a few times so i thought i would join in to
see what was going on,and to get to know everyone.and
perhaps get some fun ideas of ways for us to join ourselves
that much more. :p

Love you kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back