Panties and school uniforms

pantyboy4mistress

Really Experienced
Catholic school girl uniforms and cotton panties with cute little designs.
Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.
Thumb in mouth...panties down...skirt raised high...standing in the corner.
Red bottom exposed for all to see.

anybody else love those images?

Last edited:
just wondering, I guess, if anyone who attended Catholic private school experienced the same yearnings...and jealousy...

just once I wanted to be dressed in that cute little skirt....playing jump rope as the boys tried to peek at my cute panties

the first time I ever saw a girl's panties was when one of the sisters pulled her over their knee, lifted their skirt, and spanked her in front of the class....right on her cotton panties

THAT will affect a young boy for the rest of his life...let me tell you

Love it, dressed now! Even have knee socks and black patent Mary Janes with 3" heels.

getting dressed now...freshly shaved....fresh, crisp white cotton panties with pink hearts and pink trim (pulled up to my bellybutton) ..my short sassy plaid skirt...anklets and a white cami...

Mistress is preparing the activities. I have to be good and wait.

Of course!

Panties stretched across my bottom right before the teacher administers a spanking.

Truly a beautiful site to behold!

Always on the look out for hot school girl movies....with spanking or not.

There are some really hot scenes in The Big Hit with Mark Walberg. The actress who plays the lead is dressed in a school uniform and looks to be wearing thick cotton panties, which are quite visible in several scenes.

Tell more............................... navy blue school knickers ..... yum yum

thick white cotton....simple pink trim on waistband and leg openings...simple little bow on front...

match my knee socks perfectly

pink cotton on white cheeks....one cheek exposed....little white bow on seat...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

someone needs a spanking....panties on or off?

just wondering, I guess, if anyone who attended Catholic private school experienced the same yearnings...and jealousy...

just once I wanted to be dressed in that cute little skirt....playing jump rope as the boys tried to peek at my cute panties

the first time I ever saw a girl's panties was when one of the sisters pulled her over their knee, lifted their skirt, and spanked her in front of the class....right on her cotton panties

THAT will affect a young boy for the rest of his life...let me tell you

With school uniforms like the one I had in Ireland, I really cannot understand this fetish. Nothing sexy about those!

Well maelstrom...I am not familiar with those uniforms.

I have a strong attachment to Catholic school girl uniforms because of experiences I had while attending private school as a youth. Those experiences formed the basis of several fetishes that I enjoy....white cotton panties, school uniforms and spanking. Throw in some fem-dom for good measure.

I have talked to men and women who dress in school uniforms and it seems we all share the same feelings when we are dressed....basically we feel childish and naughty and want someone to take control of us...most want to be spanked when wearing their little short skirts or plaid jumpers (not the sweater but the one-piece short dress young girls wear)

I want a strong-willed woman to take control of me and spank me and chastise me and then do what she wished with me....I love feeling my Mistress' hands smooth out my cotton panties right before she administers a good sound over the knee spanking.

The quick flash of crisp white cotton panties-plain or with a cute little design-is extremely erotic-especially when peeking out from under a little tartan skirt or jumper.

The women I talk to feel naughty and flirty and can't wait for someone to take control of them.

The school girl look has become iconic. I have seen many photos of youngish looking models-college aged especially-who are dressed in classic white blouse, white knee socks, saddle shoes, white training bras and short little plaid skirts that are incredibly erotic. Especially is said model is being controlled by an older man or woman...and yes, put over their knee for a spanking.

I love school uniforms and crisp white cotton panties...bikini style or briefs-preferably pulled up to the belly button with a vest undershirt tucked inside tight...even white cotton 'granny' panties look hot when paired with a little plaid skirt...

give it another shot...look at some photos...
you will enjoy....

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kitten

As a catholic schoolgirl, I had a uniform which was a shirt with no shape to it (actually the one in my avvie, though needless to say fully bottuned), a blue heavy cotton jumper on top (with even less shape, seriously, the girls and guys wore the same clothes!) and grey cotton pants - again, with no fit since they had to fit both girls and boys. The only difference with the boys was that they had to wear ties.

It's the difference in cultures. People often refer to "catholic school girls" because in the US, they are the only ones who wear uniforms. In other parts of the world, it's often the entire school system. Also, uniforms are different from one country to the next.

For example, compare Malstroem's uniform to the ones that the girls in my school system used: The usual blouse, jumper, but instead a thigh-lenght plaid skirt and knee-high stockings. It's not particularly attractive in itself, but girls have a way of making things attractive.

For me, though, I'm sure the fetish has more to do with memories, and how I used to be a teenager with raging hormones when I was surrounded by girls wearing those clothes, but not any more.

I mean....this is totally hot...am I right or am I RIGHT?

Attachments

• 584153-bigthumbnail.jpg
    584153-bigthumbnail.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 518
  • n0031503.jpg
    n0031503.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 476
  • tumblr_l3txmha6wJ1qbbxn9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l3txmha6wJ1qbbxn9o1_500.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:

Erotic...stimulating...fascinating...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Attachments

• Bling 59.gif
    Bling 59.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 445

I have a strong attachment to Catholic school girl uniforms because of experiences I had while attending private school as a youth. Those experiences formed the basis of several fetishes that I enjoy....white cotton panties, school uniforms and spanking. Throw in some fem-dom for good measure.

I have talked to men and women who dress in school uniforms and it seems we all share the same feelings when we are dressed....basically we feel childish and naughty and want someone to take control of us...most want to be spanked when wearing their little short skirts or plaid jumpers (not the sweater but the one-piece short dress young girls wear)

I want a strong-willed woman to take control of me and spank me and chastise me and then do what she wished with me....I love feeling my Mistress' hands smooth out my cotton panties right before she administers a good sound over the knee spanking.

The quick flash of crisp white cotton panties-plain or with a cute little design-is extremely erotic-especially when peeking out from under a little tartan skirt or jumper.

The women I talk to feel naughty and flirty and can't wait for someone to take control of them.

The school girl look has become iconic. I have seen many photos of youngish looking models-college aged especially-who are dressed in classic white blouse, white knee socks, saddle shoes, white training bras and short little plaid skirts that are incredibly erotic. Especially is said model is being controlled by an older man or woman...and yes, put over their knee for a spanking.

I love school uniforms and crisp white cotton panties...bikini style or briefs-preferably pulled up to the belly button with a vest undershirt tucked inside tight...even white cotton 'granny' panties look hot when paired with a little plaid skirt...

give it another shot...look at some photos...
you will enjoy....

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
kitten

Meow...

Attachments

• Bling 10.gif
    Bling 10.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 334
Would be fun to have a fantasy scenario with the right mature partner.

Last edited:
Mmmm now this is what I'm talking about! Can't help lusting over (under) plaid skirts and white panties

Back