Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

Hmm. Maybe try thin white underwear, drenched while in a shower? Or if you have the musculature to pull it off, your back rippling as you move your arms. Just some potentially fun ideas.

Hmm, I like those ideas. Not sure if I have the musculature to pull that second one off (or the flexibility), but I might give them a go! Thanks.

Hi! What about this pic?!

Just took pics but i dont know how to post them. Please help

Just took pics but i dont know how to post them. Please help

Hi buddy. You should do one of two things. If it's a small picture then you can attach it to a post using the 'manage attachments' button on the post screen. If its bigger, or against the forum hosting rules (i.e. if it contains explicit material), then you have to upload it to an image hosting site and post the link on Lit.

You should use the 'New Thread' button on the Amateur Pic Feedback page, rather than posting a reply to an existing thread, though. People will be confused if you post your images in someone else's thread.

Good luck!

Just a little token to prove I'm not dead:

11691dsc0058.jpg

In other news, NOTHING!
Hope you're all well. :)

Sexy as hell. :devil:

I vote a strip tease.

I'm not usually into the cock only shots, but you do them well. Plus the lighting is good and you've got nice manly hands. You're a good representative of the Brit boys, and there doesn't seem to be many of us Uk posters around these days :(

I'm not usually into the cock only shots, but you do them well. Plus the lighting is good and you've got nice manly hands. You're a good representative of the Brit boys, and there doesn't seem to be many of us Uk posters around these days :(

I know, it's a real shame! Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to be less explicit in future, I prefer it to be honest.

Jesus, you are so fucking sexy. :devil:

Yummmm. Such great shots, Icarius! You do lighting well... and cock shots ;)

Glad you like 'em! Sexy laaaadies.

I know, it's a real shame! Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to be less explicit in future, I prefer it to be honest.

Glad you like 'em! Sexy laaaadies.

Please do not try to be less explicit, especially on my behalf :eek: I get enough hate mail already :rolleyes:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I missed seeing you around.....your pics always get me. YUM

Same here. You know how to take a good photo (and your rockin' body doesn't hurt, either). I want to post more pictures but I just don't have the time to myself at the moment. :(

Done. Just playing around in some new gifs!

111805.gif

261878.gif

3110011.gif

I've got some more, but they're a bit explicit for the thread. Drop me a message if you want to see!

Back