Another Vice (Closed for EroticLiteracy)

Bonnie couldn't help but smile when just as soon as she'd put the car in park Adam hurried out of his seat and around the car to open the door for her before she could say anything to stop him. The smile grew as he helped her out of the car and she could feel his hands lingering on her, a slight blush tinting her cheeks as she gazed up at him before he finally let her go. She grabbed her purse and shut the car door behind her, the two of them making their way side by side into the lobby.

“Mrs. Mcadams!” The woman said jumping in surprise “How excellent to uh see you…. Are you getting a room today? I wasn’t made aware!”

She knew it might be mean of her, but she couldn't help but be a little amused by the look of surprise on the poor woman's face when Bonnie arrived without having sent any notice ahead of time. She quickly smiled and shook her head in response to her question though, not wanting to leave her in suspense and worry her too badly.

"No, no. I'm just here with a new colleague of mine from the studio to help him get checked in," she said with a grin as she gestured to Adam.

"This is Adam. He's going to be Rebel Records' next big country star, so I know you guys are going to take real good care of him during his stay here. His manager Mr. Tim Grawl would have been the one to make the reservation for him."

This felt good.

He didn’t say it out loud but Adam couldn’t help but feel a bit of pleasure in walking in with her hand in hand. To say he was smitten with the pop singer was an understatement. He knew it still so early in their relationship but after the amazing singing session and their initial flirtatious meeting he couldn’t help himself! His eyes took her in as she went to the receptionist who quickly snapped to attention.

“Guess it’s the price of being famous” He said to himself chuckling as he watched her work. He barely listened as she talked to the receptionist more preoccupied with eye fucking her and watching her work.

His attention was brought back to reality when she handed him his room key. He took it and thanked the receptionist ignoring the way SHE was eye fucking HIM.

“Mr. Grawl has you in suite 114” The receptionist explained “Your bags are already in the room”

“Thank you kindly Ma’am” He said nodding and moving away. He walked to the elevators with her and stopped a frown appearing on his face.

“Well I guess this is it” He said softly eyeing her with a look of disappointment “Unless you want to come out and hang out… I don’t know if you pop stars have parties or what not to attend to but after all this excitement it would be nice to sit and chat with a friend”

After getting the room key from the receptionist Bonnie turned to hand it over to Adam, a blush creeping into her fair complexion once more when caught a glimpse of the way that he'd been looking at her while she spoke with the receptionist. Had he been looking at her that way the whole time she wondered.

She wasn't really the jealous type, but she'd definitely noticed the way the receptionist had been eyeing him, a smug sort of pleased feeling filling her as Adam payed the other woman no mind in return and politely thanked her after she'd told them the room number and walked away with Bonnie towards the elevators. She was surprised though when she looked up and saw that instead of his usual smile, a frown had appeared on his handsome face.

“Well I guess this is it” He said softly eyeing her with a look of disappointment “Unless you want to come out and hang out… I don’t know if you pop stars have parties or what not to attend to but after all this excitement it would be nice to sit and chat with a friend”

"Oh, well... I do have a party this evening that I do kind of have to go home and get ready for..." she began.

She knew she should probably just find some kind of polite way to turn him down. There was still whatever plan Mr. Grawl was cooking up to consider, and hanging out with the guy alone in his hotel room probably wasn't a very good idea at this point. Against her better judgment though, she found herself speaking up again.

"But I'm free tomorrow if you want to hang out then."

She mentioned being free tomorrow and Adam couldn’t help but smile. Mr. Grawl didn’t need him tomorrow either and even though he was going to spend the day looking at apartments hanging out with her held more appeal. He sent a quick mental I’m sorry to his sister before he nodded at her and smiled.

“I’m looking forward to it” He said taking her hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed it letting her knuckles softly swipe against his full lips. He let her arm go and turned moving to the elevator and getting in along with a couple of chatting businessmen. He ignored them for the most part to preoccupied with thoughts of her and tomorrow. When he reached his room he found his bag waiting along with a couple of flowers and a message from Mr. Grawl telling him how pleased he was that Adam was out here. He doubted Mr. Grawl himself picked it out but still… the sentiment was nice.

He ordered room service and showered off the remains of his plane ride. He spent his evening eating and channel surfing as he wined down. The events of the day creeped up on him and soon enough he was nodding off in the nice luxurious arm chair in his room. With a yawn he stripped down finally collapsing in bed with just his boxers on. His head hit the pillow and he was out snoring softly as he dreamed of a certain pop princess.

………………………………………………………………
The next morning

His alarm went off at the crack of dawn alerting him and letting him know it was time to get up. He was a morning person and greeted the sun rise on his balcony with a fresh cup of coffee. He watched the sun cresting over the sky scrapers noting how the sun reflected off the windows and how different it was from back home.

After finishing his cup of joe he pulled on his workout clothes. He visited the hotels gym listening to music as he did his morning workout routine. As always he pushed himself pumping his arms and enjoying the physical burn of the work out. He spent an hour in the gym before finally calling it quits.

Next was a nice hot shower. He spent a few minutes in the shower his head pressed against the wall as he let the water run down his tone naked back and tight ass. The hot water worked over his sore muscles soothing them. Once he was ready to move he washed up using his own soap and not the hotels.

He dressed down today a pair of simple shorts that showed off his large trunk like legs and a white T shirt. He wasn’t sure when Bonnie was coming so he sat on the couch texting his sister and letting her know what was happening while he waited for her to show up. The minutes ticked by into hours and he frowned wondering if she changed her mind or was running late.

Eventually he decided to get up and go check out the pool. She knew what room he was in and was confident she would find her way. He rode the elevator up to the top of the hotel stepping out and checking out the pool as he walked around.

Bonnie felt a blush blooming in her cheeks as Adam took her hand and raised it to his lips, the brush of his lips across her knuckles sending a slight shiver down her spine. As he released her hand and moved to get onto the elevator she cast him a final parting smile as she watched him go before turning and walking back out the front doors of the hotel and to her car.

It wasn't long though until she was back again. She'd thought it best not to mention the fact to Adam, but the party that she'd spoken of was actually being hosted at the very same hotel he was staying in. She could have invited him to join her she supposed, but sweet small-town boy that he was it didn't really seem like something he'd be into. The friends she was meeting up with that night really liked to cut loose and had reserved the entire roof top pool area of the hotel that night for the party.

She arrived poolside 'fashionably late' a little after 10 pm and promptly slipped out of her shoes and the dress she'd been wearing as a cover up over her bathing suit, slipping them inside of her bag and giving it to one of the hotel staff so that they could store it for her until she was ready to leave. Immediately she was greeted by the host of the event, who she could tell was already a little tipsy, and was offered a drink...and then another, and another, and another until her senses went fuzzy and she wasn't bothering counting anymore.

--------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Bonnie was currently poolside, passed out in the strappy white bikini that she'd been wearing the night before and completely unaware of the fact that it was now well into the afternoon. She'd turned over onto her stomach to block the sun's bright light from her red and oversensitive eyes, and a half empty bottle of Jack Daniel's Silver Select still sat nearby the padded chaise lounge where she lay in the shade.

Adam paused when he saw her. He tried to remember if they agreed to meet by the pool. She mentioned it to him but didn’t say to meet her up there…

Right?

His expression of confusion turned to one of interest when he saw what she was wearing. It was a skimpy little two piece that he couldn’t help but eye fuck. His mouth watered as he moved over to her. His mind tried to figure out what it meant. Was she there to tempt him or was this version of flirting. He was about to ask her when he saw it.

The bottle

He knew it before he could even read the label. His mom favored Jack to. The bottle was empty still in her hands and giving evidence that SHE drank it all. The thought and its implication unsettled him, for multiple reasons. He knew what a drinking problem looked like. REALLY knew! This is what that looked like and he wasn’t sure what to do. Adam was torn, torn between like the woman and wanting to help her versus not getting involved. He knew what being with someone with a drinking problem was like.

He finally came over to her. His hands took the bottle and gently removed it from her own. He turned and chucked it throwing it into one of the garbage cans before squatting down. He reached out and stroked her hair for a second before removing his hand and clearing his throat.

“Ahem” He said nudging her “Ma’am you okay?”

Bonnie began to stir, letting out a little groan as she felt someone nudging her awake. She didn't want to be awake right now. Everything hurt when she was awake. Couldn't whoever it was just leave her alone? But whoever it was they were persistent.

"Ma'am you okay?"

The voice sounding familiar, she reluctantly opened her red and slightly puffy eyes, wincing as they were met by the bright afternoon sunlight, and lifted her head to look up at them. Seeing Adam's concerned face looking back at her as he squatted beside her she winced again.

Shit... well this was certainly awkward.

"Hey Adam," she began, trying to manage a smile for him and play it cool as she slowly rose to sit up on the lounger where she'd been laying, "What are you-"

Glancing around them she realized she was still at the hotel pool. It took a moment, but eventually her foggy mind put the pieces together. Right...the party. She must have had too much to drink and passed out at some point. He was here because he was staying at the same hotel, and... and they'd made plans for her to come hang out with him that day!

She swore softly under her breath.

"Oh man Adam, I'm so sorry!," she began, "My friend hosted a party here last night at the pool and I must have overdone it a bit. What time is it?"

He watched her face noting the emotions play on her face. Confusion at first as to where she was, shock at having been discovered, embarrassment that she was discovered BY HIM, and then a quick attempt to play it off. Each one further increased his worry, each emotion reminding him of his mother in the early days of her drinking problem.

A part of him wanted to each out grab her slender shoulders and ask her why she thought she needed such a thing. His mother slipped into drinking after the death of his father and used it to stay numb to the world. Did she have some loss in her life? But she was Bonnie Mcadams! She was a super star! Was the pressure of fame that bad?

“It’s 12 in the afternoon” He told her watching her as she got up. He seemed unsure now his eyes a mixture of worry and interest. He was torn, torn between helping her and trying to talk to her about the issue and between getting the hell out of dodge. The logical part of his brain reminded him that he always was dealing with a substance abuse problem and that hanging around with someone how might or might not have one was probably a bad idea.

Still… He really liked her!

“Uh do you want to reschedule us hanging out?” He asked her eyeing her bikini “Seem like you might want to go freshen up. As much as I would love to hang out I wonder understand if you needed some time”

This was bad. This was really really bad. She could see the worry in his eyes as he watched her, knew that he could tell something was up. She also noticed the way that he was eyeing her in her bikini however. Not wanting to lose face and seeing an opportunity to distract him, she decided to run with it.

"Me? Oh no, I'll be fine," she assured him, forcing a radiant smile to her face despite the pounding in her head, "Nothing a bottle of Smartwater and a couple Advil won't fix."

She leaned back against the lounger and gave a lazy feline like stretch, her arms going above her head and her back arching slightly in a manner that caused her breasts to strain and stretch the white fabric of her bikini.

"I could just have both sent up to your room along with my bag and freshen up there so we don't have to skip hanging out today. The hotel should still have it stored somewhere for me from last night," she suggested.

She sat up and slowly rose from the lounger to stand in front of him.

"Didn't the gal at the front desk yesterday say that Mr. Grawl had set you up with a suite? They have some pretty darn good bathrooms here if I recall correctly...nice big glass showers," she said with a smirk as she arched an eyebrow at him, "You wouldn't mind if I just borrowed yours for a bit, would you sugar?"

He watched as she reacted to him. She moved up and suddenly all rational thought was obliterated from the young country singers mind. The red-blooded male’s mouth opened ever so slightly his tongue flicking out as he watched her stretch. The bikini strained to keep her body contained and his eyes struggled not to boggle. Never in his life did he feel so attracted to a girl. He had his flames back home but there was just something about her his eyes lingered longer than they ever had before. A shiver ran down his spine as heat bloomed inside of him.
She said she would be fine but Adam wasn’t really listening. Not when he was trying to figure out if the tie would fall on that bikini….

“Advil” He murmured struggling not to be a pervert as his eyes flickered up to her “Sure Advil”

Any thought on what she might be going through was pushed into the back of his mind. Who was he to say she even had a problem? He didn’t know her… maybe this was just a onetime thing? Surely she didn’t have a reason to have a drinking or drug problem...

She mentioned showering and he groaned as he imagined her IN HIS shower. There was a spare drop of water that ran down on the curve of her beast against the bikini and he imagined seeing that in full force. He shook himself before things started making themselves known and cleared his throat.

“Sounds like a plan” He said smiling at her “Did you bring any clothes? Or are you uh… going to be staying in that bikini the whole time?”

Bonnie could tell by the look on Adam's face and the way his gaze lingered on her body that her plan to distract him from the issue at hand had worked like a charm. Gone was the knowing look of worry in his eyes, the unmistakable look of raw attraction having replaced it instead. When he groaned at her mention of taking a shower and then asked about her staying in the bikini it was all that she could do to keep herself from grinning with victory in response...even if her body did currently feel like it had just been ran over by a mack truck.

"Well...I do have the dress that I was wearing over this last night when I arrived, but by now it's been crammed inside my bag all night long and might have some wrinkles...nothing hanging it up in your closet for a bit wouldn't fix though I'm sure," she replied, returning his smile.

Not that having wrinkles in a dress really mattered when it was just going to be the two of them hanging out in his room, but hey, the more focused she could keep him on her body in the suit the less likely he was to start asking questions about her drinking.

Adam tried to clear his head in the elevator but it was a wash. Having her here so close gave him a chance to smell her. There was a scent he find to be wholly pleasing coming from her hair and her skin smelt like the sun and outside. He imagined himself running his tongue over it tasting her before letting his tongue drop down more….

“Yeah wrinkles” He murmured not really paying attention as the door opened to his suite. He walked out and quickly moved getting some space to clear his perverted mind as he went to the phone.

He grabbed it and hit the number for room service. In a matter of seconds he was connected to the woman downstairs who sounded suspiciously like the one who checked him in. He quickly explained that he was with Bonnie and that she needed her bag. The way the attendant reacted made him feel as if this wasn’t a onetime only thing. She promised to bring her bag up as well as some food.

“Well I guess that is take care of” He said his eyes still watching her warily and trying to figure her out “They should have the bag and food up shortly darling”

Bonnie followed Adam into his suite and closed the door behind her, leaning back against it and watching him as he went and called room service on the phone. She noted that he didn't have to provide whoever was on the other end of the line with much explanation before he hung up the phone and announced that her bag and some food were on the way, the wariness returning to his striking and expressive eyes once more as he watched her. Apparently the staff at the hotel were getting to know her habits a little too well.

She quickly tried to cover up her concern and distract him again.

"Well that was certainly thoughtful of them. I guess it IS right about lunch time, huh?," she said with a shrug of her shoulders as she smiled and walked over towards him, her hips swaying slightly as she did.

"I think I'll go ahead and go take that shower now. Will you be a dear and come and get me when the food is here?" she asked sweetly, her eyes cutting up at his as a flirty little smirk played upon her lips.

He turned moving to look at her once more. The expression in his eyes was one of concern and worry for her tinged with that attraction he just couldn’t ignore. He was disarmed again however as he watched her sway his hips in his direction and walk forward. The lust flowed back in as his heart clenched and he swallowed hard. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting like a horn dog when she did something even remotely sexy?

He decided it had to be the bikini. He just wasn’t used to such low-cut things (that was a lie but still he told himself that). He backed up a bit when she mentioned a shower his eyes moving to the bathroom as he imagined taking a shower with her. Theirs bodies pressed together water running down both of them….

He nodded to afraid to speak and his voice being hoarse with lust. He stepped back to let her go moving over to the mini kitchen to hurriedly taking a drink of water. Once he was quenched he sat down and when her begs came with breakfast he went over to the bathroom door and softly knocked.

“Your clothes came” He said his voice much much better “Do you uh want me to lay them out in my bedroom?”

Having cast a final sultry look over her shoulder at Adam before stepping into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her, Bonnie grabbed a towel and moved over to the shower before turning it on. As appealing as the thought of a piping hot shower was at the moment, she left the water almost freezing cold as she hung the towel up on a nearby hook and stepped inside with her suit still on, the chilling temperature jolting her system and helping her to relieve some of the lingering effects of the hangover and feel a little more alert again.

She used the hotel toiletries in the shower to wash herself off and was just turning off the water to step out when she heard his soft knock at the door. She started to reach for the towel to wrap it around herself with but then paused, moving and pulling the door open without it instead. She was still clad in the bathing suit only now it was dripping wet and completely plastered against her skin, her nipples hardened by the cold shower poking out slightly from beneath the fabric.

"That would be great of you, thanks hun," she told him with a smile, "I'll towel off and be right out...wouldn't want to drip on the carpet."

The door opened and Adam stepped back at the sight that greeted him. She was still in her bathing suit which now look practically painted to her body. He saw her hardened nipples and he groaned his cock throbbing through his jeans creating a very very sizable bulge. His eyes took her in for several more seconds before he finally moved.

“I’ll uh just do that” Adam said stumbling a bit as his legs refused to properly. He moved to the bed and put her bag on it before quickly making his way out of the bedroom. He closed the door behind him and went over to the couch dropping in it.

“God what am I getting into” He said softly shaking his head. He dipped his head back and closed his eyes taking in a deep shaky breath as he did his best to calm his burning hormones. He kept his eyes closed as he kept breathing in and out slowly.

Bonnie couldn't help but smile a bit as she watched Adam stumble over to the bed and place her bag upon it before quickly leaving the room, her eyebrow arching with interest when she noticed the impressively large bulge in the front of his jeans. Poor guy. Maybe she should ease up on him a bit. He was definitely plenty 'distracted' now. Still, she had to give him props for trying to be a gentleman about it.

She walked back into the bathroom and retrieved the towel from where she'd hung it near the shower, drying herself off and combing through her hair a bit before slipping on one of the hotel bathrobes over her suit and walking into the bedroom to open her bag. She pulled out her dress, as well as some of the emergency hangover supplies that she'd placed inside. Popping open a little pill box she pulled out a couple of Advil and washed it down with a large swig of Jack from a silver flask before stashing them both inside the bag and zipping it back up.

"No better cure than some hair of the dog that bit you," she murmured to herself as she went and hung up the dress before going into the bathroom again and swishing her mouth out with some mouthwash so he wouldn't smell the alcohol on her breath.

Already feeling better than before she opened the bedroom door and gave a smile as she spotted him sitting on the couch, his head back and his eyes closed.

"You okay there sugar?" she asked with a smirk as she moved over to sit beside him.

She asked if he was okay and he chuckled. He supposed this was normal for her being the big star that she was. He would be lying however if he said he wasn’t feeling a little taken a back about the whole thing. It still felt a little surreal to even be hanging out with her. Now that he thought she might have a drinking problem he was torn between getting her help and not prying. His mother always said it wasn’t his business what people did in their private life. It was one of the few lessons she taught before she turned to drinking.

“Yeah I’m okay” Adam said opening his eyes and taking her in. He opened his mouth to ask her again about it but decided to shut up on his own accord this time. Really it wasn’t his business and anything he said would probably just be ignored by her. He decided to hold off on any accusations until he either knew her better or he deemed it was bad enough.

“So feeling better?” He asked her scooting over on the couch so she would have enough room. He noticed her bathrobe was slightly undone and carefully averted his eyes as he offered her a water bottle.

“I hope I didn’t leave the shower dirty or anything” He remarked feeling the sudden urge to talk “I was in there this morning you see… showering after I got out of the gym. Did you know the hotel has a gym? Pretty nice one to!”

Bonnie made herself a little more comfortable on the couch as Adam scooted over for her, crossing her legs and leaning back against the cushions. The bathrobe she was wearing slid open a bit as she did so and she saw him advert his eyes. She made no move to fix it however, simply smiling a bit in amusement as she took the water bottle he offered her. She opened it up and took a long drink as she listened to him talk.

"Feeling much better, thank you. Nothing like good shower to perk you right up," she replied with a smile. Though in truth it was likely the bit of alcohol running in her system now and not the shower that had done the trick.

"I've heard the gym here is nice, but have never used it myself. I might just have to come and join you sometime while you're still staying here," she suggested with a little wink.

She honestly didn't mind the idea one bit. She enjoyed a good work out herself, had to do something to burn off the booze and keep up that 'popstar' figure after all, and she bet he looked sexy as hell when working out. She could just picture it, his skin sweaty and muscles rippling. She looked him over for a moment, wondering if he was the type to workout without his shirt on or not.

The idea of her working out threatened to send Adam spiraling again. Back home he primarily worked out with men and enjoyed the competition of it all. Working out with her or any woman would be something new to him. He imagined her on the treadmill wearing a pair of tight fitting yoga pants and a sports bra. His tongue flicked out as he imagined the sweat trailing down her body and imagined what it might taste like….

He swore and shook his head trying to dispel the image from his mind. He swallowed hard and drank his own water bottle taking a larger gulp that probably wasn’t needed.

“Feel free to join me whenever you want” He said placing the water bottle down and glancing at her “I usually get up pretty early though! Fair warning”

“You hungry?” He asked her nodding at the food that was delivered along with her clothing “I’ve never had room service before but someone told me this joint has pretty good food. They sent it up along with your things”

Bonnie couldn't help but smirk a bit when she heard Adam swear and gulp down his water in response to her suggestion that they work out together, then laughed and groaned slightly when he invited her to join him but warned that he got up early.

"Uh, I knew it. You're one of those annoyingly chipper morning persons, aren't you?" she teased him before adding with a smile, "I'm more of a night owl myself, but maybe for you I'd have to make an exception."

She smiled and nodded in response to his comments about the room service, rising up to fix herself a plate and returning with a spinach and feta omelette with a bit of fruit on the side.

"The room service IS pretty good here," she agreed, "You know the studio picks up the tab for it while you're here, right? You should definitely take advantage."

“I am a morning person” Adam said chuckling. He felt a burst of happiness in his chest at the idea of being able to just talk to her and relaxed ever so slightly. His shoulders relaxed and when she got up to get some food he let out a sigh of relief. She came back and he scooted over giving her even more room.

“It’s kind of what happens when you grew up on a farm” He remarked getting up to fix his own plate of food.

“I was up at the crack of dawn every morning helping my pa with the daily chores” He explained his smile growing slightly sad as he remembered the memories of the time. They were the happiest back then before the accident…
Before his mom turned to drink.

“I don’t mind my late nights either” He protested not wanting to seem “uncool”.

“I just won’t say it’s the ideal” He said with a wink “And I would never take advantage. I tend to pay them back for every penny with good hard work. So what’s your favorite thing to do in this town? Something a country boy like me would like”

Bonnie was surprised when Adam announced that he'd grown up on a farm. Sure she lived in Nashville and worked around a lot of country singers, but most of the people she knew singing about life on the farm and living the small town country life had never actually experienced it themselves. No wonder he seemed so wonderstruck and out of his element at times.

She noticed the way his smile shifted, growing slightly sad, but decided not to pry. If he wanted to tell her about whatever it was he would. People were entitled to their own secrets in her opinion. She smiled when he asked what her favorite thing to do in Nashville was, then specified for it to be something he would like. Yeah, she didn't figure a 'country boy' like him would be into the type of activities she and her friends usually enjoyed these days. It didn't take her long to think of something though.

"Oh that's an easy one," she replied with a smile, "I haven't gotten to go in a while, but every good country boy that comes to Nashville definitely has to go see a show at The Grand Ole Opery."

Adam smiled big when she mentioned the Opery. He gave a whoop of pleasure at the idea and his eyes flashed as he imagined going with her. Once again he allowed himself the pleasure of thinking that this might be something that happened more often with her. He imagined them coming to a few of the shows in the city and a faint blush creeped onto his face.

“So how does the whole dating thing word for us?” He asked raising an eyebrow and trying to be casual “Do you uh… have a boyfriend? I remember my sister thinking you and some… pop guy looked cute but I didn’t pay attention long enough to find out if you guys were together or not. I don’t mean to be forward but… well I would hate to get my ass kicked by some guy with you being in such a state of undress”

He ended it with a joke but his eyes shone with the truth behind his question. He wanted to know if she was available and what his chances were.

Bonnie couldn't help but chuckle slightly in amusement when she saw the big smile that appeared on Adam's face and heard him give a whoop at her mention of the Opery. Apparently she'd hit the nail right on the head with her suggestion.

She was unsure what to think when the topic suddenly changed to dating and him asking her if she had a boyfriend. He was definitely hot, and from everything she'd seen he actually seemed like a really decent guy as well. He was also a musician though, from the same record label as her no less, and she had learned from experience how quickly things could turn messy when two performers got in a relationship with one another. The paparazzi, the tabloids, the EGOS. God it was a mess! Still, she couldn't deny how attracted she was to him. She smiled at his little joke about getting his ass kicked if she had a boyfriend.

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear in the media. I don't have a boyfriend. The 'pop guy' and I are just friends," she told him with, hesitating a moment before she added, "What about you?... Any gal back home that I should know about?"

Back